Caylee Anthony Drowned In Family Pool Theory

If Caylee drowned in the Anthony's pool would they have taken the pool down

• Yes

Votes: 239 87.9%
  • No

Votes: 34 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMO, he concocted that wild story to completely absolve ICA of ANY guilt. He doesn't want the jury to think she placed Caylee in the trunk. He doesn't want the jury to think that ICA would have dumped Caylee in the woods like trash. He doesn't want the jury to think that ICA placed duct tape on Caylee's mouth and nose. Why? Because JB wants nothing less than a full acquittal. That is what he's going for. If he was smart, he'd just try for a lesser sentence, or to save her from the DP. What he has done, has made things worse for her, IMO.

I never understood why Baez used the wild story of George and Kronk, either, but your theory does explain a lot about what was said and why. I wonder if he realizes that the desire to absolve Casey from every single thing that happened says more about him and his feelings for Casey than it does about Casey as a defendant in this murder trial? Can he not see that?

imo

The clothes Caylee was found in, the shorts that hadn't been seen in a long while and the shirt that Cindy had never seen should prove that Caylee didn't drown that afternoon. That outfit was most likely in the bogus babysitter backpack, never worn after placing them there during the Ricardo overnite stays, and the bag should not have been in the car if Casey never really left with Caylee that day. Even if it was always kept in the car there was no reason to go get these clothes out of car to change a drowned child into. Whatever she had on before changing into a swimsuit should have been put back onto Caylee, or she should have been found in what George claims she had on. I believe the shorts and never seen tshirt were in the car all the time, and placed onto Caylee as a child abduction plot.

For those who sincerely believe Caylee accidetnly drowned and ICA staged a kidnapping, why in the world would ICA have to put three layers of duct tape on her face? Wouldn't one be enough? Three layers indicates rage...not staging. This continues to nag me.

Okay, so IF Caylee really drowned, and she did the duct tape to stage a kidnapping, she would have been having to think VERY quick on her feet (which I guess Casey is capable of, given he ability to lie). Maybe she tried a piece of duct tape, but Caylee was still wet so it wouldn't stick, so she tried another piece, but still didn't look quite right, and by the 3rd piece, she got it all to stick.

It is ICA who does not want any of the blame. That wild and wacky story has her name all over it. I think he wanted to go with the more reasonable version, in which she would have to take some blame, but she wanted no part of it. imoo

I don't know...her stories always seem at least somewhat reasonable. The whole car accident thing, work explanations, etc. Even her dropping Caylee off story seemed okay. If it wasn't for that meddling LE, she would have gotten away with it too. (Sorry, couldn't resist the Scooby Doo reference). She's had THREE years to concoct a great story, this just doesn't seem like her style.

Snipped by Me

Just because Jose says "early morning hours" doesn't mean diddly IMO.
But I must be confused because IIRC, The last day GA and CA saw Caylee was June 16th. Cindy had already gone to work and ICA was "busy" in her room and George played with Caylee until ICA was ready for "work" and then he waved goodbye to them and proceeded to his own new job. As I understood it ICA and Caylee often came back to the house after GA and CA went to work and that's when I think Caylee drowned, in the afternoon of the 16th. Why would ICA meet TonE and go to Blockbusters like nothing was wrong?? Because she is a narcissist and maybe a sociopath. . . she was blocking it out, the man was more important than her child. She'd probably already made up the plan to blame it on Zanny the Nanny by the time she saw TonE. There is no way GA was involved in the cover up. We've all seen enough of him to know that IF he'd been involved he would NOT have been able to go to work like nothing happened. The drowning is the only thing I believe about Jose's OS, the rest of it is total BS, he's not nearly as good of a liar as ICA is. :loser:

George is a very emotional, reactive guy. He reminds me of many of my male Italian relatives. He is powerful, although less so than Cindy. But he truly loved and cherished little Caylee. There is NO WAY he could have found her lifeless body and not screamed in despair, and not screamed for help, and not called for an ambulance. That could not have happened the way Baez said it did. He would not immediately go into a quiet cover up mode nad be able to wrap that baby in garbage bags or duct tape. NEVER.

He may gamble and cheat and lie, and that is not admirable. But he loved little Caylee and would never throw her out like trash. imoo

I can only speak from experience of what I would do. My daughter passed on 3 yrs ago from a one car SUV rollover accident and I wanted to totally destroy the Blazer and to this day I hate to even see one on the street. So I think if it was the pool that caused their grandaughter's death then Yes! A trully grieving parent or grandparent would blame even a pool if it caused their loved one's demise. Its part of the grieving process..Anger..

Ladybug, I am SO so very sorry. That is so incredibly heartbreaking.

I voted no and here is why:

According to an interview between GVS and Prior LA Detective Mark Fuhrman there is an interesting timeline as has to do with the pool. CA and ICA, according to CA in a interview, swam in the pool on the evening of June 15th, 2008. The ladder to the pool was taken down and put up. The last time GA saw ICA and Caylee was at 12:50 in the afternoon on the 16th. GA leaves for work at around 2:30. At approximately 3PM there are a flurry of calls to GA, six in fact. Then a flurry, six, to CA. I wonder if ICA didn't have plans for that night and wanted them to babysit Caylee. AL didn't want Caylee sleeping over at the apt. I think in her frustration and desire to be free sometime that day she did away with Caylee, in a rage. We have seen her rages in jailhouse tapes.

The ladder was seen up at the pool, and the gate was open on June 17th. I believe Caylee was dead at that time, at the hands of her mother, not by drowning in the pool.The reason I believe that is that if ICA went back to the house with Caylee, and started calling GA at 3PM that would have to mean that ICA went back to the house, after GA left, put Caylee's swimsuit on her, and she drowned in a period of less then 30 mins.

I believe that on the 17th ICA considered putting Caylee's dead body in the pool, and saying she drowned. In her panic she leaves the ladder up and the gate opened. For some reason she panicked and put Caylee's body in the playhouse instead, which is why the cadaver dogs hit on the playhouse.

On the 18th of June the neighbor said that ICA comes and borrows a shovel, her dad's sheds were locked and she couldn't get one of his. He also stated that ICA "backed her car up to the garage." I believe it was then she put Caylee's body in the trunk once again.

I do not believe Caylee, died in the pool. IMHO Casey considered making it look that way on the 17th.

Here is the link to the GVS/Furhman interview from August of 2008 http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

As always jmho

Along those same lines I always thought that ICA killed Caylee then tried to make it look like a drowning. Most folks think that she applied the duct tape to keep body fluids from escaping. I think she did it because she held that baby's body underwater with the borrowed shovel so it would become water logged and she mistakenly thought that water would go into the lungs if she didn't allow it to escape, ie; nose and mouth.

I don't know what happened to her plan after that. Something happened. Maybe GA came home and saw HER carrying the baby in her arms. The thing about these people is they always take a bit of truth and use it in a lie...

Take care, Robin

I have wondered, briefly, if Casey fell asleep and woke up unable to find Caylee. No one home, pissed, she makes a flurry of calls assuming one of her parents has her. Then, at some point, she finds her in the pool. Very obviously dead. Then, she tries to cover up with a kidnapping story (after days of driving her around in her trunk in a completely dissociative state of denial).

="http://www.clickorlando.com/video...ww.clickorlando.com/video/28016415/index.html
Going with JB's Opening - at 50:28
re: RK taking Caylee's Remains and keeping for months
where he found her we do not know nor we will ever know
per JB: Caylee drowned in the family pool, GA and ICA found Caylee, missing part of story, RK takes Caylee's remains from where they were initially, RK keeps Caylee's remains for months, RK puts Caylee's remains at the remains location where she was found .
If we take JB's statement as truth, GA isn't going to say he put Caylee's remains somewhere, ICA sits next to JB everyday so if she put Caylee's remains somewhere he would know, so it has to be some, unknown to all, person that put Caylee's remains somewhere.
Oh, please. Ed Wood wrote better scripts than this.

Right.She drowned in the pool.
Thats why her tubes were duct taped shut with a smily face sticker.
Nonsense.

Yes, I can believe she drowned in her pool. I think it happened right after she inhaled Chloroform, then put duct tape on her mouth and nose. It was about then that she decided a swim would be nice.:banghead:

I never believed the "flurry of phone calls" was because of an accident. If you read her text messages and IM's for the months prior, she was always trying to get her parents to agree to watch Caylee while some guy was on her texts waiting to find out if she could get someone to watch what she called, "The little snot." I think it was desperate attempts to dump Caylee on someone so she could get her butt over to Tony's house. He didn't want Caylee there and told her if he ever had a kid he wanted it to be a boy. She was so hot for him and anxious to see him, she was trying hard to get someone to babysit. I believe that when she couldn't find someone she resorted to the trunk/drugging/chloroform backup babysitter that she had been using as a last resort. Now this could have been done at home, as she was, as seen in her texts and IM's, in the habit of allowing men to come over for sex right at her parents' home, in which case, it wouldn't be hard to imagine that she would drug Caylee in her little playhouse. It was Caylee's favorite place (per Jesse Grund), and it was outdoors, so she wouldn't worry about the chloroform getting in her own breathing space. Also would explain how the dog was sleepy. She may have put the dogs outside to have uninterrupted sex, or they may have gotten around her source outside. In one text or im she told one guy that in a few days he could come over any time he wanted. That was not in the few days prior to the disappearance, I think it was about March or so. Maybe she was getting the chloroform method perfected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back