Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Discussion in 'Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies' started by christine2448, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. christine2448

christine2448 Retired WS Staff

Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

[​IMG]

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

2. Loading...

3. Blink34

Blink34 Former Member

Thanks Christine

4. christine2448

christine2448 Retired WS Staff

It's help a mod month. (ok, I made it up)

If you see someone being rude, attacking, doing anything against TOS, please hit that little triangle that is on the top right of every post.

[​IMG] <-----top right of every post, near the post number.

DO NOT QUOTE a post you think 'should not be here' or that you are alerting to....it just takes us more time to delete all the deleted quoted posts.

:blowkiss: TIA

5. liltigress

liltigress Fighting The Good Fight

Thankies Christine!

6. Patience

Patience Active Member

7. pixarfreak

pixarfreak New Member

I agree they do work slowly on purpose, mind games.
    But it is done across the board to all not just Casey
    Plus, I would imagine OC FL jail is busy that would add to the time factor

8. FLbeachdawg

FLbeachdawg New Member

9. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

Thank you, Christine!

10. Mouser

Mouser New Member

Good Morning!

This is too much!!! Does anyone think it's possible that they're purposely jerking Casey around with this bail thing, to evoke some emotion from her and see if she cracks? Until the bail "carrot" was dangled in front of her, she could have thought she was in total control--driving everyone around her crazy. But then it looked like bail was going to be posted for her and suddenly there's something she wants from someone else--which shifts the balance of power. Could they be intentionally using this bail yo-yo as leverage over her?

11. jinnimae

jinnimae Former Member

Couple of things before I "get a life" for the day (I'm so lucky to have my grandkids to take to the fair!)

One leeetle problem for the BH and Co., from what I read (don't know which thread I posted it on, but you can search thru my nick) the PIs from CA can't work in FL.

About the most recent "vision" that was posted on thread #108, it's more believable than anything Casey has said (that we know of). I'm thinking someone should check it out. I may have missed the part where the visioneer said they called LE, but I don't think they did. They do give very good directions for finding it tho. Just sayin'....

12. MIMOMMY

MIMOMMY Verified insider - Julia Niswender case

PADILLA: No. No. I'm more interested in sitting here and explaining to people and saying, Bring the child back. Tell them that her mother said, Baby-sit this child for two months, you bring her back, you can claim to reward and you don't go to jail.

Why does this sound to me like Casey said "Hey I know a way to make some quick cash -- you take my kid and hide with her for awhile, my parents will be destroyed and will somehow come up with some form of reward money- you drop a hint to someone of where and when to find Caylee - you claim the reward money - we share it?"

13. Clearly Confused

Clearly Confused Oh my head!

If that is the case...she is one sick puppy. Could you imagine? My mother would be in jail for murder if I did something like that to her.

14. curiositycat

curiositycat The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule

Well yes, I do think they are jerking this family around. No more then the family has jerked the public and media around though.

I don't think that the Padilla's would have come all the way from California to Florida to be jerked around though.

15. athy

athy Active Member

i think it would have too much of a risk to backfire on them MiMommy

16. MIMOMMY

MIMOMMY Verified insider - Julia Niswender case

athy --- maybe thats exactly what happened though --- and thats why all the lies started coming out? or why she was "begging" Cindy for more time?

Not that I think this is the case - but thats what it sounds like the cowboy thinks......

17. Truth Seeker

Truth Seeker New Member

Has anyone else noticed all the photo's of Casey that we have seen have her smiling that exact same FAKE smile!
    I mean what about a "kodak" moment! It is like she poses with that same smile in every picture.
    Check this one out.> http://www.foxnews.com/national/crime/index.html

18. liltigress

liltigress Fighting The Good Fight

From what I'm hearing on the news, local BHs do not want Casey being bailed out, and there's one that is reading up on the laws and finding loopholes to keep Casey in jail.

Also wanted to add, Rob is there working as a BH not a PI, I believe.

19. jinnimae

jinnimae Former Member

He's the cute one, right? HE should be the spokesperson for this outfit!!:woohoo:

20. concentric

concentric New Member

I have a question: Apparently, IMO, Casey saw the list of people who were going to view the vacant apartment and used Zenaida as her alibi. When did she go there and see the list?

21. tttterri

tttterri New Member

ZG said her and her husband looked at a lot of apts on that road, area, that day. Its possible that they just drove up to Sawgrass on a whim?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.