Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she has ever spoken with him since her arrest, we are not aware of it.

Ok thank you. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. She was very adamant about calling TonE after the phone call home so I wasn't sure if she did or not.

See, this is my take on the car seat. You don't put your child in someone else's car unless you put them in a car seat. So you move the car seat to someone else's car, so they can drive off with your child.

That implies to me, that if the car seat is "missing" Casey moved the carseat to someone else's car so they could go off with Caylee.

Am I making more sense now?

But according to multiple LE sources it's not missing. By it not being missing contributes to her not giving Caylee to anyone who didn't have a carseat. Maybe ZG, JG, and AH all had carseats so that fact doesn't matter eh?

I means snip down the post you are responding to. Such as recent ones this morning where there is a one line response to a 20 line quote. Such as people responding to Katie's poem.

Katie I'm not dissing you at all. I love the poem.

Point taken :)

My service is through AT&T (formerly Cingular). About 2 and a half years ago, my phone was going out, so I bought a new one. The sim card didn't come with it, I would have had to buy it separately, but I just transferred it from the old phone. At the time I obtained the old phone, it was standard to get the sim card included, but not anymore. About a month later, I laid my new phone on a shelf at a Sam's and walked off and left it. Didn't realize til the next morning, and of course it has never been seen again. I had to go buy another new phone, and I had to buy a sim card separately, it didn't come with the phone. I've had that phone all this time. At some point, I realized I could save my phone numbers to the sim card, and started doing that, but still had a lot of numbers just saved to the phone. This Friday, my phone started messing up. I have insurance, so called phone company, we couldn't fix phone, so they sent me a new one, minus sim card. I tried to mass save my #'s from phone to sim, and it wiped out about half the numbers I had. Fun for me. I got my new phone, and had to program it to save numbers to the sim card instead of the phone, it was default to phone. I am not tech challenged, but this turned out to be a little harder than I expected it to be. Even though both phones are Motorolas and have a lot in common, the setups are different.

Also, my husband's phone was messing up a few months back, and he had to go out of town for a couple of weeks. He needed the phone for business purposes, so I made my son trade phones with him. They swapped sim cards so they would still have their own number and info, and we had to do the same thing, go through and save all numbers in address book from phone to sim.

Lanie

I know! I am sure MF is very sad at this turn of events, too. Sorry, Mark. You had your chance. (Fluffing my hair and blowing on my fingernails.)

Now I gotta go find the link and study it awhile.. anyone?

ETA: I PM'd Patty G, she is our media links extrordinairre

My husband and I have service thru Verizon and neither of our phones come with a SIM card nor do they need them to work......

Ok thank you. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. She was very adamant about calling TonE after the phone call home so I wasn't sure if she did or not.

I don't know if she tried to call or not... but from what I understand, he ain't answerin... LOL

But according to multiple LE sources it's not missing. By it not being missing contributes to her not giving Caylee to anyone who didn't have a carseat. Maybe ZG, JG, and AH all had carseats so that fact doesn't matter eh?
I guess when it goes to trial, we will find out who had carseats. I'm not going to stress over it.

Things I have learned from this case:
I have learned that if the neighbor borrows the shovel, ask why! Don't plant bamboo it seems to be a bugger, don't know why anyone would have it.

Pizza when left in a car trunk for weeks in the heat smells like pizza in the end, and could never ever be mistaken for decomposition of a body.

Telling lies is not against the law?!?!

Children are precious (knew this before but makes me think of it over and over as I research this case)

I would add to this: Just because no other human being has ever met or seen a person you claim to know and that person does not seem to be real in any form of any kind does not mean that person does not exist.

I don't have the link handy. But if someone else does, can they please post a link to where LE states that they do have the carseat? TIA.

I would add to this: Just because no other human being has ever met or seen a person you claim to know and that person does not seem to be real in any form of any kind does not mean that person does not exist.

Huh???:waitasec:

I don't have the link handy. But if someone else does, can they please post a link to where LE states that they do have the carseat? TIA.

It has it's own thread. All the information is there.

Sorry, but I am pulling the BS handle on that one!! People do not go completely undetected EVER. This is how criminals are caught all the time. Someone notices them out of a sea of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend