Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that she can have visitors, or Cindy and George can have visitors....she just can't leave the home or property
Who is left to visit her?! I think she burned everyone who she would consider a "friend". Tony won't be dropping by. Amy is out. Ricardo, JP, and the rest aren't going to rush right over. I think the Judge could safely leave it in that she would be able to have visitors because it will be a cold reality check for her when no one shows up.

I wonder if Padilla knew all along that he would not be allowed to question Casey, but came up with that angle to make himself and his actions more palpable to the outraged public and the Media. He has supposedly been in this game for 30 years, surely he would know her defense Attorney would have NEVER allowed such tomfoolery. I don't think Padilla was played, I think we were.

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! :takeabow:

There are a bunch of rules, like apparently 5 minute phone calls. I never seen a whole list though. If she can do a job from home that is allowed as well. (Casey job, hahahaha)

well there is always phone sex:rolleyes:

Thanks. Interesting. The Tampa bondsman remained with the Baez and Walsh. Maybe someone will talk about what the final deal was. The cowboys seemed very cosy with Baez early on... now cool. I would like to know if LP was duped. lol
Since I believe that LP did expect to be able to get her to talk, yes...he was duped. I think he fully trusted Baez and the "well-known Journalist" who contacted him.

First post for me.

Question...in the area of the Airport where there is water....are there alligators there?

Because if a naked body was placed into the water with alligators the body would be

eaten and there will be nothing to find.

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. The next day the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk the body smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport.

6 The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell the story of a murder

victim being disposed of in this manner. (He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death)

into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her

parents or her boyfriend smelling the death so she ditched the car close to her

boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and then walked to his place and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened until the grandmother found the

mothers car starting the LE activity to this point.

okok

I guess that is as good as any theory here, OKOK, but there are a few flaws in it.

Welcome to WS!

Casey isn't going to spend time working on anything except trying to rebuild her myspace page and figuring out a way to save her relationship with TonE. LOL Then again, she also needs to spend time on figuring out which color of nail polish goes best with pink handcuffs and her new sporty ankle bracelet. I am thinking HO RED would look stunning. :)

I can see him being green with envy because he didn't think of it first! Sour grapes, I am telling you. If he had been contacted to do this...can he honestly say he would not have?! I said HONESTLY!

First post for me.

Question...in the area of the Airport where there is water....are there alligators there?

Because if a naked body was placed into the water with alligators the body would be

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. The next day the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk the body smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport.

6 The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell the story of a murder

victim being disposed of in this manner. (He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death)

into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her

parents or her boyfriend smelling the death so she ditched the car close to her

boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and then walked to his place and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened until the grandmother found the

mothers car starting the LE activity to this point.

okok

Did some searching and it seems alligators are a common problem in the area:

Orlando Alligator Control & Removal

Alligators are very common in central Florida and the Greater Orlando area.

The most common complaints that I get are:

Alligator in the local pond!

Alligator in my swimming pool!

Alligator about to feast on my kids!

I don't handle alligators - they're handled by the Florida Wildlife Commission: 1-866-FWC-GATOR
http://www.orlandorats.com/orlando-alligator-control.htm

I don't think there is much to be jealous of when it comes to what Padilla has done. Sure, he is more well known now, as a result of his many TV performances, but in what light is he seen? IMO, a bit like a cartoon figure, maybe. From reading this board, not too many, dare I say, have grown a FAVORABLE opinion of him, for all his exposure. Talk of toothpicks, cowboy, ignorant, duped, are a few of the words used, that I recall off hand. I have a hard time seeing how anyone else could be envious of THAT. I think Mr. Padilla is more enviable in his own mind, than in real life.

I wonder if Padilla knew all along that he would not be allowed to question Casey, but came up with that angle to make himself and his actions more palpable to the outraged public and the Media. He has supposedly been in this game for 30 years, surely he would know her defense Attorney would have NEVER allowed such tomfoolery. I don't think Padilla was played, I think we were.
Leonard has absolutely no role to play other than having his employees provide "security". He could easily have said all along that this would be his role. It would have made perfect sense, given the investment his nephew was making.

Instead, he went on national TV any number of times with a completely different story about how he'd be able to get the truth out of Casey. Now he's had to divulge the fact that he's not getting anywhere near her, and his staff aren't in fact going to be questioning her.

"His" personal investment of $50,000 is looking a lot more suspect since now it appears to have been made as some kind of non-deductible charitable donation on Casey's behalf.

It's not us who look foolish!

OKOK~

If you would go look at the timeline of the events as we have figured them out, you would see that your timeline just isn't working. She went missing on June 15th-16th. The shovel wasn't borrowed until around June 24th.

Her father wasn't a policeman in that area.

Her then boyfriend, Tony L., picked her up and gave her a ride presumably back to his place so she didn't walk anywhere.

Her mother didn't "find" the car. The tow company did and her father went to pick it up on July 15th, but it had been there since June 30th.

First post for me.

okok
snipped

Aligators won't eat "dead" meat - they have to make the kill. Occasionally IF they are starving - but that is very occasionally. Its a myth about gators.

Casey isn't going to spend time working on anything except trying to rebuild her myspace page and figuring out a way to save her relationship with TonE. LOL Then again, she also needs to spend time on figuring out which color of nail polish goes best with pink handcuffs and her new sporty ankle bracelet. I am thinking HO RED would look stunning. :)
I didn't hear anything about being online - I mean if she can only make 5 minutes phone calls what about sitting online all day?

I found many cases of this by Google...the mothers father is an Ex Cop...he may have talked about this at one time and his daughter remembered and did a copy cat of what she remembers her dad saying from his time as a cop.

Murder victims feed to alligators:

Man to Die for Girl's Alligator Death
AP
Posted: 2007-10-16 19:51:28
Filed Under: Crime News

MIAMI (Oct. 16) - A man convicted of murder for leaving a 5-year-old girl to be eaten alive by alligators in the Everglades was sentenced to death Monday.

A defense attorney said Harrel Franklin Braddy, who already served time in prison for attempted murder but was released early for good behavior, had befriended Shandelle Maycock and her daughter, Quatisha, through his involvement in church outreach programs.

Maycock testified that Braddy showed up at her house in 1998 and grew enraged when she asked him to leave.

Prosecutors said Braddy drove the girl's mother to a remote sugarcane field, choked her to unconsciousness and left her to die. Maycock woke up bleeding and disoriented, but managed to flag down help.

Braddy drove the girl to a section of Interstate 75 in the Everglades known as Alligator Alley and dropped her in the water beside the road, prosecutors said. She was alive when alligators bit her on the head and stomach, a medical examiner said.

Authorities found the girl's body two days later, her left arm missing and her skull crushed, prosecutors said.

Braddy, 58, was convicted in July of first-degree murder, attempted murder, kidnapping, and other charges.

Judge Leonard E. Glick also sentenced Braddy to three consecutive life terms for kidnapping and burglary with an assault charges. He also got 30 years in prison for the attempted murder of Maycock, 15 years for child neglect causing great bodily harm and five years for attempted escape.

"I'm saddened for both families," said Braddy's attorney, G.P. Della Fera.

Maycock sobbed during the initial sentencing as she told jurors how her life without her only child would never be the same. The girl she nicknamed "Candy" had just started kindergarten and loved writing her name and singing along with the church choir.

"The State is grateful that Quatisha's small voice was finally heard, and that the defendant received the sentence he so rightfully earned," prosecutor Abbe Rifkin said in a statement.

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2007-10-16 16:29:52

http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/man-to-die-for-girls-alligator-death/20071016162909990001

I'm watching Pat 'Hard Copy' Lalama on the Nancy repeat (how weird is it that she's calling in to her own show?) and had to laugh when Pat said she "got in trouble the other night for calling Casey a punk".

Nice way to get it in again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members