Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

Status
Not open for further replies.
That track leads to eliminating those people as having Casey. You heard LP tonight: he's not working on Baez's behalf, not employed by Baez, and wants to find Caylee. His attitude tonight included the statement, in Baez' presences no less, that he can't talk to Baez's client that just walked out of jail on his arranged bond thru Tony. IMO, he's now a wild card, and made so by Jose's serious insistence that LP can't talk to Caylee. If he does what he says he will, then it will eliminate every "who" Casey says has Caylee. The waiting to do it for 5 days is shout out to those people he named, and most specifically to Jose Baez. Padilla is not about to waste his time with a bunch of lies -- he'll get thru the first 3 people she names successively, find they had jack to do with any of this, and then change his tune openly, much to Baez's indignation.

In other missing person's cases, people come forward to offer information and if someone is charged like Casey has been and it's wrong, friends and family usually turn out to be VERY vocal about it, saying there's no WAY their friend did this, yada yada. Have we seen that openly here? No, we haven't. These folks, and I don't know how, have completely stayed off the media radar. There has to be a reason for that.

The first part of your posts goes with my theory that LP is being used by the defense to perpetuate the latest kidnapping spin. I do not have that much faith in what LP says because he says it. I think it's highly possible that after the Geraldo segment that LP and Baez gave each other a high five.

IMO, the friends have stayed off the media radar because they are going to be prosecution witnesses. They will be instrumental as to what Casey's behavior and vocal statements were from June 15 till the day she was arrested. Amy's recollection of her ride in the backseat of the car with Casey and Cindy for one. The day TonE picked Casey up from Amscot for another. And a motherlode of other things we have no idea about.

I got a question for the cell phone experts. If I call someone from my area and that someone (who lives here as well) is out of town - will the records (or pings) reflect where that person is - say possibly roaming charges or something? How about texting?

Your phone reflects your pings, and their phone reflects theirs. If warranted, LE can obtain that information about the other person.

I'm sorry but the police NEVER said "they believe she is alive" That is quite the stretch. They have said what they have always said; which is nothing. It is semantics.

They said that they have been unable to confirm her well-being, I believe.:rolleyes:

Seems like the talking they're doing is in circles, to me, to keep us going in circles. Guess what? With me, it's working! :crazy:

me too! lol

The first part of your posts goes with my theory that LP is being used by the defense to perpetuate the latest kidnapping spin. I do not have that much faith in what LP says because he says it. I think it's highly possible that after the Geraldo segment that LP and Baez gave each other a high five.

IMO, the friends have stayed off the media radar because they are going to be prosecution witnesses. They will be instrumental as to what Casey's behavior and vocal statements were from June 15 till the day she was arrested. Amy's recollection of her ride in the backseat of the car with Casey and Cindy for one. The day TonE picked Casey up from Amscot for another. And a motherlode of other things we have no idea about.

Not if the look Geraldo gave LP at the mentioning of those 4 or 5 people is any indication. He'd no idea that was coming, IMO. LP also dismissed Baez outright, saying he's an defense attorney and implying this ain't his gig.

And look at it this way for just a minute: we know LP is good at blowing smoke up people's butts. However, he did get Casey out of jail as he said he was going to do, and pissed off loads of folks (including other bondsmen and bounty hunters) in the process. All eyes will be on HIM about his professed need to find Caylee. I think it's progressed to a reputation thing --he's gotta follow it thru to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie