Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #124

Status
Not open for further replies.
I misunderstood..I did not see the show. Someone said he named 5 people and I thought they meant he named 5 people that could have her. I didn't see the quote of what he said until afterward. So in this case I guess not lol.

Well, he more or less implied they had her since he said he would give them 5 days to return the baby....I guess he meant that as an open-ended threat.
I'm sure they're terrified.....

:clap::clap::clap: Aren't they all!!!
I once had an er patient I pulled a snow globe out of the nether regions....After it was out he was 'talking' out of that region too...literally and figuratively.. lol... and it reminds me of HOSE~a more and more each day...imhoo

That's my point. How does LP get the June phone records of Amy, Ricardo, etc?
I suppose that his people might have connections in the phone company, but why would he make statements on national television that suggest that he has unauthorized possession of someone's private phone records?

I have always known there are companies online that for a cost will produce cell phone records. About 3 or 4 years ago I remember seeing a site that for 80 dollars you could get one months cell phone calls. Not sure if this site is working or if its legit but to give you an example: Locatecell.com

Maybe if you have a private detective license you can ask for the raw data and that would include which towers were being pinged? Maybe BH also carries a private detective license?

There is an article about this access to records...
http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2006/01/anyone_can_get.html

The above link is from 2006... but even if this can't be done any longer, wouldn't casey give the BH the OK to access her cell phone records in order for him to bring home caylee. :crazy: I'm almost starting to believe Caylee is alive and I know thats totally crazy :eek: Hhhmmm maybe its my Lunesta kicking in. The text is started to go 3D on me.

I misunderstood..I did not see the show. Someone said he named 5 people and I thought they meant he named 5 people that could have her. I didn't see the quote of what he said until afterward. So in this case I guess not lol.
That is precisely why I transcribed it to the letter from the DVR so people would get it correctly instead of going on misinformation. :)

Ah, well now that is an angle I didn't think about. Hmmm...interesting.

Yeah, he's not getting phone records, just locations and then reconciling them. I just found this: http://www.getacoder.com/projects/cell_phone_ping_service_78785.html If this was done, that means there are other people out there that have done this, and legally, although I haven't figured out how it is legal. I would assume that it would be something attached to the law and bounty hunters. I'll snoop some more. DH is sitting here watching Superbad so I have some more time to research. ;-) Just doing the obligatory laugh and point at the TV now and then and it's working out well so far. ;-)

Someone mentioned also questioning how LP could get the pings. He's not getting phone records, just pings. Remember, he does this for a living. He finds people for a living. I am wondering if there is some kind of third party company out there that has this technology available for LE and such. I know, I know, LP is not part of LE BUT he helps catch criminals and so I am interested to find out if there is truly a company like this.

they use a ping machine, its extremely complex combination of triangulation
with the towers

unlike a a pong machine which is a simple early video game

:laugh::laugh:

I'm wondering if any of Casey's 'friends' are missing. Totally missing in action.

I still do not believe that JG is involved and that is why they did not mention him.

Not sure what service he's talking about. Sounds very illegal. I'd like to believe the "other dead body" theory...but you bring up a good point. Who? Who has gone missing? Unless it was a victim with no connections, homeless, prostitute.[/QUOTE]

There are missing women and men in Orlando everyday.........when I was there the last time they found 3 murdered in the 2 weeks I was there.

So Casey is out and back on myspace, correct?

But...her profile is private.

I know that when Lee took over her myspace and made it "help find Caylee" that some of the websleuthers here sent the profile friend requests that were accepted by Lee. Those people should still be able to view Casey's profile, unless she deleted them from her friend list.

So, if any of you can still view her myspace, please speak up and tell us what is on it.

Well, he more or less implied they had her since he said he would give them 5 days to return the baby....I guess he meant that as an open-ended threat.
I'm sure they're terrified.....

I need to see it...WHERE O' WHERE is PATTY! It sounds like it borders DOC..need to check with my attorney LOL.

Yes, but Cindy attempted to get them from what I understand. The cell phone company (in this case AT&T, I believe) would not allow them to be released--not even to the owners of the account. I never really understood the reason for this---
LE said the records were obtained by search warrant which would make getting them for Leonard near impossible...
Can Baez get them?

There are other ways. Ask ANY private detective.

Yes but in a case this large? This public? I doubt it....
Those records are under lock and key, I bet.
I mean, I got my own missing son's records from AT&T 4 years ago....even though they weren't supposed to give them to me. And I didn't pay anything.
But in such a big case as this one? AT&T won't risk the law-suit....
Of course, the records could be compromised somehow but it would definitely be illegal....and bad news for Leonard, media hound on the rise.

If Casey was aware of someone, anyone, of them babysitting Caylee. Any of those five why would she not just say so. I mean, what's the big deal. What we need here is that red herring picture. NOW. This is all a bunch of hooey in my opinion and the sad thing is that now even Geraldo seems to be falling for it. Is there anyone of us who wouldn't know who we let babysit are child and if they didn't have the child when we went to pick the child up we would have hounded them to death

So Casey is out and back on myspace, correct?

But...her profile is private.

I know that when Lee took over her myspace and made it "help find Caylee" that some of the websleuthers here sent the profile friend requests that were accepted by Lee. Those people should still be able to view Casey's profile, unless she deleted them from her friend list.

So, if any of you can still view her myspace, please speak up and tell us what is on it.

I don't think she's supposed to be on the internet, if I remember her bond conditions correctly.

In his line of business you can get just about anything you want..legally or illegally.

Most definitely but given that he's in the limelight, I would think he wouldn't announce it on national tv if he didn't have a way to legally do it.

I wonder if washing the pants means anything. These people are just so querky. For instance, after Casey arrives home from prison they order a Dominos pizza. Can you imagine? Oh, she's hungry, didn't realize that after being in jail all this time she might want to eat some real food. Would have been nice if Cindy had made a pot roast, a tuna sandwich, have had deli ordered beforehand, something. BTW...is there anything else to eat in Orlando other than pizza, and only Dominos, to boot?

I agree, for one thing if the girls car smelled that bad and the pants smelled like the car, I would have just throwed them away. Cindy knew someone, LE would come looking for them at some point and she would have to produce them.IMHO.
Then The "Innocent" daughter is finally released from jail and able to come home so the Anthony's can finally get their Grandbaby back and Grandma has no food in the house, nothing cooked for the grand homecoming, D-Daay, The Day We Get Caylee Back. Weird.

I don't think she's supposed to be on the internet, if I remember her bond conditions correctly.

Yeah but I think the bondsmen are out in the van, not in the house.
I doubt her mother would keep her from the computer if she wanted to use it.

they use a ping machine, its extremely complex combination of triangulation
with the towers

unlike a a pong machine which is a simple early video game

:laugh::laugh:

LMAO! I was alive then and played that game. ;-) Seriously though, is that machine legal for him to use or would have have to possess a PI license or something along those lines for him to have access to that info. I'm still checking into it all on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288