Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it comes out Leonard is under contract with baez as an investigator, let me tell you that you may get your wish, the public will freak out, me included. You dont spend $1K a week surveilling a Client and not have extended attorney client privlege, imo.. if that's true I would advise them to disclose that pronto....

Do you know a legal reason why he would have too? Just curious.

Another thing that has been going around in my head (MHO only) is that not all PIs gather information or listen in, in what would be a legally admissible way. Can we all agree that Florida does not allow bounty hunters and/or no one has skipped bail so no bounty hunter needed and that a bail bondsman would have his own people to watch his bail, besides those that might be involved in another area of the bond business. The point I am getting to is why do we need a bounty hunter, so is that the role that is currently being done or is it another role?

Issn't it funny how Leonard (who also won't get off his azz, picks the largest city in the USA in which to place Caylee? I thought bounty hungers literally hunted people down. Anyone seen him get his ugly puss off TV to hunt at all? This entire cast of characters disgust me. Hopefully, if anyone finds Caylee, she'll be taken away from them forever.
nope.. and we won't see him out there searching ever.. we won't see any of them physically searching.. why would they when they know there are so many people out here that care about her to do it for them...
i would make sure lee or george don't sneak out in the middle of the night and move the body somewhere that will never be found..

I wish i was a fly on the wall in the church casey went to.. im not sure how i would react if i saw her.. i would try to control myself from being nasty but i would have to ask her where caylee was..

I wish i was a fly on the wall in the church casey went to.. im not sure how i would react if i saw her.. i would try to control myself from being nasty but i would have to ask her where caylee was..

Casey DID NOT go to church today!

I thought about it except the fact that the address is everywhere and the apartment is vacant. If mods have a problem I'd be happy to delete.

Even though the address is everywhere already in regards to the LIES Casey told... they shouldn't have to suffer because some idiot dragged them into this mess.

Just change it to some fake street..... "S Cranway St.," for instance isn't a REAL street in Orlando.

Other than the address I think the thing is brilliant.

Is there a prayer vigil tonight?

I believe she was hoping it would be stolen. I think she thought it had been stolen and that her "plan" was working. JMO
That is my theory also and she must have been shocked :eek: when she found out the car was back home.

How about just mailing it to them?

They'd consider it a threat.

Oh, as to the poison pizza. I worked for Dominos for two years, and they have to have a valid phone number to delivery a pizza. And they have caller ID so if you give them a phony number, they'll know. So those "poisoned" pizzas are traceable. The name and phone number are also on the box. when it is delivered.

I think they just make up anything to get more publicity for themselves. I will believe there are threats when they show them. Otherwise, I think someone calling and saying something like "we'll look for Caylee if you will tell us where she was last seen" is a threat.

Isn't that what they are suppose to be doing? do these people actually think before they speak?

If I were BH Padilla, after putting up the money, I would have then gone out and look for Caylee based on what BH Padilla feels. No more drop her off at a drug store or hospital, or give them 5 days, just get on a plane, train, bus or walk to the nearest place and go get Caylee. I just wanted to scream and say "its 70 days already!"

nope.. and we won't see him out there searching ever.. we won't see any of them physically searching.. why would they when they know there are so many people out here that care about her to do it for them...
i would make sure lee or george don't sneak out in the middle of the night and move the body somewhere that will never be found..

I don't get WHY people say things like this. There is not one shred of evidence that anyone other then CASEY had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. Nor is there evidence anyone other then CASEY covered anything up.

Even though the address is everywhere already in regards to the LIES Casey told... they shouldn't have to suffer because some idiot dragged them into this mess.

Just change it to some fake street..... "S Cranway St.," for instance isn't a REAL street in Orlando.

Other than the address I think the thing is brilliant.

JMHO, but that addy is all over the news, media, talk shows, and internet.

I don't see how one photoshop is going to cause anyone any danger, considering the amount of discussion of that address that's already taken place. If anyone should be held accountable for disrupting the lives of the residents of Sawgrass, it's the liar sitting inside 4397 Hopespring, not some silly photoshop on WS.

This case is sooooo frustrating! I think if I lived in Orlando and had the funds to do it, I'd rent billboard space in the city in a location that gets a lot of traffic, somewhere the Anthony would have to pass by every day. The billboard would read.................

Where's Caylee Marie Anthony?

Casey - What did YOU do with Caylee?

Or, in lieu of a billboard, have magnetic signs made for my car and for anyone else that wanted to participate.

There is a skywriter located in Orlando...lol.

Yeah, I'm not into terrorism, just frustrated. I really would rather see them squirm as they were forced to sit for public questioning and BE FORCED to answer.

They'd consider it a threat.

Oh, as to the poison pizza. I worked for Dominos for two years, and they have to have a valid phone number to delivery a pizza. And they have caller ID so if you give them a phony number, they'll know. So those "poisoned" pizzas are traceable. The name and phone number are also on the box. when it is delivered.

I think they just make up anything to get more publicity for themselves. I will believe there are threats when they show them. Otherwise, I think someone calling and saying something like "we'll look for Caylee if you will tell us where she was last seen" is a threat.

First: Welcome!

The only person that I heard talk about the purse and keys being in the car was from Cindy. Media reported info about it from sources etc., but I never heard LE mention it during the press conferences.
For one trhing, I think the tow yard would have taken an inventory of what was inside the car when they took it (legal reasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph