Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

Just updated. LE has comfirmed that the smell in the car is decomposition of a body. They have made a deal with Casey she has until Thurs to accept it.

Do you think that they told her, we know you murdered her and Tim Miller will find her, but we will take the DP off the table if she starts telling the truth and takes us to the body?

Oh.. my gosh, they have given her a deal , and time to accept? here we go. I am nervous as heck. Do we know where Casey is headed with all those people now?

QUOTE:
Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon. According to WESH 2's source, that deal will run out at the end of the business day on Thursday afternoon.

Wonder if LP will have to revoke the bond or will we just see her arrested on new charges? Hang on - this roller coaster is getting ready for another corkscrew turn!!!!

Dont you think if the body was Caylee's they would have DNA and tell the public they are focusing on a homicide investigation versus a missing person?

LE has not focused on this case as a missing person; hence the limited searches conducted by LE . . . .

totally hugh and series!!

You know it, FRiend!! Finally, something concrete. OMG, little Caylee, RIP. The chances it was "another" dead body in that trunk...are less than my chances of getting off WS anytime soon with this news.

This is a dumb question forgive me... but what does "limited immunity" provide? She gets less time if convicted? I am not very familiar with what that would mean. Can someone help me out?

Do you think that they told her, we know you murdered her and Tim Miller will find her, but we will take the DP off the table if she starts telling the truth and takes us to the body?

To me that's the only offer the COULD make... but of course JMO.

Sources close to the investigation also exclusively told WESH 2 that time is running out on a deal offered by the state to give Casey Anthony limited immunity for statements she makes, if it would help investigators find Caylee. The State Attorney's office confirms an offer was made on Wednesday afternoon.

I would say they are taking the lying and hindering an investigation off the table if she tells them they truth. I think they plan to drop the child endangerment charges anyway when they file their capital case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member