Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

Discussion in 'Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies' started by chicoliving, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truecrime

truecrime Member

I'm with you Chilly Willy-----

2. karenmamo

karenmamo New Member

and that made me think of something Tony told us. Well, two things. He has been asked twice now about the female of theirs in that house. He replies with 'no comment,' with an exclamation point.
    Then he promises to come back some other time and tell us really interesting things.....when he is free to do so.
    I thought immediately of their female helper. :):):)

3. impatientredhead

impatientredhead New Member

They just got the results back, grand jury indictment, arrest, charges, trial. They don't have to arrest her right now, they know exactly where she is, and then no one can claim at trial there was a rush to charges. I think she will be indicted on Tuesday.

4. Lizjosmom

Lizjosmom New Member

Hi new to WS - I believe there will be so much more coming out of this - how does one take their child to a non-existent babysitter for over 2 yrs and a non-existent job. Where did her money come from? Did Grandma Cindy never question Casey or Caylee about what did you do today at the babysitters or there was never an occasion that
    Cindy needed to pick her up? Where was she all day long for over 2 yrs?

Something is really rotten here.

5. txsvicki

txsvicki Active Member

Why the heck is Leonard going on national tv trying to portray Casey as crazy? If she were actually crazy would they have let her out of jail ? There's a difference between being a sociopath and being crazy, and he wouldn't know what her diagnosis is. People on here speculate on what could be wrong but aren't involved in the case and saying things on television either.

6. BCMom

BCMom New Member

It's funny that you say that, it always struck me as odd that they (Cindy, George, and Lee) would advertise for unpaid assistants. I would assume that I would have friends or family that would be more than willing to help. Also, it's strange that we have heard nothing of or from Lee's girlfriend, Mallory. Odd.

7. beetrue

beetrue New Member

That may be. BUT, Fox and all other Media are reporting things LE has not divulged. And if LP knew everything, he would not be in this mess in the first place. I still feel bad for him. But, he is not LE -nor is Media.

8. shannon718

shannon718 Former Member

Check the media links in this site and or Gretas site (might still have it) It's the interview when she walks Greta through the backyard. The part I was referring to is when she motions to the corner of the pool. She didn't go into her normal long winded "cindy" answers. She almost dismissed it and her body language and tone of voice were really bizarre at that point.

I swear I saw fear.

9. good grief

good grief New Member

Anyone? A link something pretty plz with a cherry on top.

10. beetrue

beetrue New Member

Sociopaths are indeed crazy. However, I agree with you, he probably should not portray her as someone incapable of being logical... which could be a future defense tactic.

11. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

This is the entire Greta interview with the backyard, etc., etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIu7Ens4WIo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eMDQzXM4zU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrIsJhP2kvc

12. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

I also got that impression when Greta went around the house up to the shed.

13. good grief

good grief New Member

Thank you shannon. I should have been more patient.

14. k8e_r

k8e_r i L0VE MY BABY K0RiNN MARiE :)

Are we allowed to embed video here or can we just post links? Sorry im new! :)

15. beetrue

beetrue New Member

ask PattyG in a PM -she's great with finding all of that.

16. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

The way I understand a bond works is you have a bondsmand (Tony Padilla) and you have a guaranteor (Leonard Padilla). The bondsman puts up the bond the 500200.00 and the guaranteor puts up the10 percent 50,000.00 to guarantee KC will show up in court. At any time the guaranteor can revoke for any reason. Notify the bondsman. It's done. KC has a certain time frame to find someone else to guarantee that bond, because the bond is still there. If no one will guarantee the bond then the bondsman can be released from the bond.

Thats how I understand it...if thats not correct, let the arrows start flying.:)

17. Themis

Themis Registered User

Just one comment.
    If someone else finds a willing bail bondsman to file a bond for the full $500,200 with the court
    AND pay 10% of the bond ($50,020) to the bailbondsman as a fee,
    AND come up with $500,200 in assets for the bondsman to lien as surety for the bail bond given to the court,
    then the bail the court ordered would again be in effect and Casey would get out of jail again. Respectfully, there is no $450,000 figure.

18. Boston

Boston New Member

This is True. The 50k is the 10% that the Bond writer charges for Guaranteeing the entire 500k

He usually has insurance

19. good grief

good grief New Member

Thank you to everyone. :)

20. k8e_r

k8e_r i L0VE MY BABY K0RiNN MARiE :)

Heres the direct link to the interview. If you have not got it already! :)
    http://www.foxnews.com/video/index....ralObject=2963763&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.