Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #144

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I did everything and ended up with the orange Java box and no where to go. :(

I get the orange java box too, and then I get another little window that opens up and I click 'run' on the options given. Do you have the latest version of Java?

Someone in chat said when they have trouble getting in, they re-boot!

Keep trying Patty!

Thank you. I did everything and ended up with the orange Java box and no where to go. :(
Keep trying, the orange box is the Java box. When its busy I get that too. You may also get a warning, depending on how you have your security settings set.

This you tuber has lots of videos all nicely placed together of all the shows concerning the Casey Anthony case. Padilla's been here over 10 days, so he is on lots of the shows and gives detail about the bond etc.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bigjuicykungfu

If I am not mistaken, this bond of $500,200.00 is basically paper, like an insurance policy. However, BH Padilla pays Tony $50,000.00 to get this secured insurance, of which, to BH Padilla paid in full for the insurance. BH Padilla has stated numerous times, it's like car insurance, you pay for it and if you don't use it, you don't get your money back.

Tony as bondsman (like a automobile insurance company) was paid $50,000.00 to get the insurance and BH Padilla is out $50,000.00.

SNIPPED..

My question is what is Estes(sp?) role/responsibility/liability in all of this..I've been confused on that part. I understand why he was involved but that's about it.

My mind is a blank at the moment, but I think Estes is the local bondsman, kind of like a liasion. Don't quote me as my brain is fried at the moment.

Feel like posting this again. Just don't quote me as it will take up a lot of space. Need to share again; means so much to me. For those of you who didn't see it. Keep it close and print and frame for your home. It's a wonderful reminder. Hope Casey Reads It!

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

Thanks for reposting this! I have it on my desk bulletin board as we speak. Any more word from your friend on the other board discussing the possibility of finding a body?

Keep trying, the orange box is the Java box. When its busy I get that too. You may also get a warning, depending on how you have your security settings set.

I didn't get a warning. Just a boring Orange box that I wanted to smack. I even went to the back-board we used in July and the other chat. I was allllllll alone and helpless. :bang:

The mother is a delusional woman in desperate need of help. She loves the media spotlight and uses it when it suits her sick need for attention.
Would not surprise me in the least that she is much more involved.

As I recall there was also dirt/soil as well as fibers in the car.
Can it be LE has info and has searched this area and just waiting to catch CA with it?

Well, yes. Again, I never said that they won't be able to convict Casey with the existing evidence. But the fat lady sings when it's over and there's nothing more to do. And that's not an accurate description of the present case status/. LE wants Caylee's body in the worst way imaginable. They're not done.

Of course they do and I hope and pray that they will find it. My gut says that they will. I know what you are saying and am not trying to be contrary....I was should have explained better that in my mind regarding Casey, the fat lady has sung.

Feel like posting this again. Just don't quote me as it will take up a lot of space. Need to share again; means so much to me. For those of you who didn't see it. Keep it close and print and frame for your home. It's a wonderful reminder. Hope Casey Reads It!

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

Thanks for reposting this! I have it on my desk bulletin board as we speak. Any more word from your friend on the other board discussing the possibility of finding a body?

I am not saying that Casey was insane or anything but what I have been thinking is maybe something happened to Caylee, either accidently or delibertly and Casey just had a break of reality. I know that when I was younger I had something traumatic happen to me and I just shut down and didn't remember what happened for years. Maybe in her fragile mind this was the only way of coping, just blotting it out and not accepting it. She had told the story of the nanny so many times that she convinced herself that the baby was with the nanny and truly believes it to this day. We all know Casey is mentally ill, just how ill is she? I'm not saying she should be not guilty just because she had a break with reality but maybe she really doesn't remember?

Just heard on CNN that the hair was Caylee's and it showed signs of decay.

I didn't get a warning. Just a boring Orange box that I wanted to smack. I even went to the back-board we used in July and the other chat. I was allllllll alone and helpless. :bang:

awwww.....:blowkiss:

I am not saying that Casey was insane or anything but what I have been thinking is maybe something happened to Caylee, either accidently or delibertly and Casey just had a break of reality. I know that when I was younger I had something traumatic happen to me and I just shut down and didn't remember what happened for years. Maybe in her fragile mind this was the only way of coping, just blotting it out and not accepting it. She had told the story of the nanny so many times that she convinced herself that the baby was with the nanny and truly believes it to this day. We all know Casey is mentally ill, just how ill is she? I'm not saying she should be not guilty just because she had a break with reality but maybe she really doesn't remember?
You know the hardest part for me to stomach is that she put her child in the trunk of a car!!

I actually got a physical reaction to that. I felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach. It's unbelievable. Is she Jackie Peterson in disguise, or what?

so much worse....It's Jackie Peterson with a VENGEANCE. Cindy is out of her mind. Who in that family will stand up and defend Caylee?

I don't think we will ever see it.

Didn't CNN see the press conference where LE is not saying anything?
It came from a "source" at a radio station...can't remember the call letters so it may be a news channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam