Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the video of Lee, he sounds like a Spin-Doctor - Defense -Attorney wanna be.

I posted this earlier, but it got lost. I honestly think that the Pontiac was cleaned by G & C and IF they had found the car earlier from the tow/impound the factory installed carpet in the truck would be gone and the car would be spotless. JMO

I think though that one could tell it had been cleaned. LE did not comment in the statement in this fashion.

After watching the video of Lee, he sounds like a Spin-Doctor - Defense -Attorney wanna be.

I posted this earlier, but it got lost. I honestly think that the Pontiac was cleaned by G & C and IF they had found the car earlier from the tow/impound the factory installed carpet in the truck would be gone and the car would be spotless. JMO

Thats what i tried to say earlier but got all mixed up it sue goes fast here

I think Cindy believes that because she put up "No Tresspassing" signs George now has a legal right to Shoot reporters who step on her lawn.

It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

LOL!!!

Love that movie, Girlrilla! and that's my favorite line. :clap::clap: Thank you for making me laugh, I needed that.

Oh, Katie526.....your avatar says it all. Hold their little hands, protect and love them. That is what WE do. That is not what THEY do. There is a battle in this world, and unfortunately, little children are often caught in the middle of it. If you are religious, I can share what a member of my Sunday School class taught me - if you aren't relgious, stop reading, and get the "f" over my rights to say this little statement. He said that "the Bible isn't concerned with how you die the first time - it is only concerned with how you are reborn". I believe that with all of my heart. I believe that little children who are so innocent are accepted into Heaven - and anyone who says "Oh, no - they have to KNOWLINGLY accept Christ" - I say again - get the "f" over it. Look at that picture of Caylee cradled up against her Grandfather - she KNEW!!! And if you look in her Grandfather's eyes....he KNEW also. All things end up as they should be, and all evil will be punished. There is simply no alternative. None, nada, zip.

Reannan,
Maybe you can help me with something. When this case was just getting started someone came on here and said Caylee's eyes were dark, sad and showed fear.
They also said that they study videos of children and freeze frame them and focus on the eyes. Do you remember reading this? I always thought Caylee had a "please help me" look in her eyes.

You are right but isnt this the same day they picked up the car from the tow yard?

I am going to go through all the docs again, because
Shannon718 just wrote this:
It is not established that he was at work, and Lee got to the house before Casey and Cindy got there because George told him about the car being towed and stated that he was worried "about your mother"

George had the car from around 2 ish until God knows what time. His time is unaccounted for.

George was starting his new job during the bond hearing.

I think that is what is starting to irritate me. Also, they don't look anxious or sad that there is even a possibility that that Caylee is not with us. It's like we have this under control. I can't choose the correct words...
They are too busy circling the wagons to notice the vultures above their heads signaling the smell of death in the middle of their camp.

Where is the footage of The No Trespassing "moment". I have flashes of Mommie Dearest in her garden with the rosebushes.

I'm re-watching NG, and when they show the video of Cindy standing in the open garage with the "no trespassing" signs, there's a woman with her back to the camera, and she looks like Beth Holloway! Same hair color, same hair length/style, and same body type.

How to Help
Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

snipped

Are they gonna shove the money into casey's mouth til she spits out the truth?:eat:

That cannot be real! They haven't looked for her once! I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Oh, it's real, hon. And it gets worse.

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

I have been lurking and following this case from the beginning.

I just wanted to vent here. I thought for sure that when this DNA and air sample evidence came out that Cindy, George and Lee would come to the realization of the truth. I really have given them the benefit of the doubt at this point because Casey is their daughter and sister and they do not want to believe that she is capable of killing her own child.

However, after seeing their reaction of the new evidence I am just in awe. I cannot believe they are going to still stand beside this girl. "Innocent until proven guilty." "Casey will not go back to jail." Discounting the decomposition evidence by saying that a body could have been placed in the trunk while in the in pound lot.. what are these people on?

I am an advocate of missing children and missing people in general, and I so try to give the family the benefit of the doubt to the full extent because I myself cannot imagine going through something as traumatic as this.

This is crazy though. How can they still believe in her? Or are they just saying they are to gain her trust? I am just in shock of their reactions on the new evidence. What will it take to convince them that accident or murder - Casey did something that resulted in this little girls death and is now covering it up?

Reannan,
Maybe you can help me with something. When this case was just getting started someone came on here and said Caylee's eyes were dark, sad and showed fear.
They also said that they study videos of children and freeze frame them and focus on the eyes. Do you remember reading this? I always thought Caylee had a "please help me" look in her eyes.

Me too. She looked very fearful. But it could be because she was in nursing home and a lot of children get scared in that enviornment. Maybe she didn't know the GG that well and he's really sick. I used to look like I was going to self implode in every picture of me on Santas lap. I couldnt stand it. Could be something like that?

Just a thought.

Hey super sleuthers, I have a question. Remember all the "flurry" of phone calls on the 16th ? LE said some were to TonE, how exactly would they know.? What if it was the Tony that just got fired from LE? Any thoughts on that?

How to Help
Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

"God bless you all but most of all, send your moneeeeeyyyyy." ~Bocephus

ugh I'd rather put my money to actual use and donate to TES !!

The ladder being down on the pool always perplexed me too. But when I read the Tony L's interview, he had mentioned that he had been to the Anthony home on two occasions and that George and Cindy were not there. I figured he and Casey might have been there taking a quick dip in the pool.
Not sure though. Tony had a pool at his complex. And it really looks like everything went down on the 16th.

George hasn't forgotten what he learned as a cop. He is one sly fox. In the 400 page report, his written statement had lines scribbled from the end of his statement to the bottom of the page, so no one could add anything. Old habits die hard.....

He knew what was coming.

I was just thinking....considering the rapid phone call attempts to her parents, something may have happened to Caylee (either intentionally or accidentally) and Casey was calling for help. Do you think that she later told her parents about what happened and then the family came up with a plan or something? I know that doesn't really fit, but everytime I hear Cindy's phone call it makes me feel strange. Its almost like she is clueing LE in on the fact that Caylee died in that car....and yet now she has changed completely and totally refuses to admit that the car smelled bad! I just can't understand this family.....I feel like they are all guilty of something!

Texas Equusearch should have been called lonnnng ago. If Caylee is no longer alive, I don't think anyone will find her. Unless, whomever responsible came forward.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree their organization is wonderful. My question is didn't Cindy call him to come to Orlando? I'm surprised that she agreed to search for a body or is that just the norm. She claims Caylee is alive, but ATV's tells me different. No offense to that organization whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong