Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really "concerned" about them... I think its probably more trying to make her lawyer think "look what a good mom I am, I could never hurt my child" kind of thing...
:woohoo:
Truly, there is nothing behind the brownies. JB is the new man in Casey's life and she's showing him some lovin. It makes me nauseous to watch personally, but that's the way people like her work. It comes as no surprise to me.

I'm still shocked @ the brownies. Does she really think they're gonna eat them? Has she already used her 6+ hour visits at JB's office to manipulate them into befriending her and trusting her? What do they do there? I am disgusted.

I have 2 children and if one of them were missing for even a minute I'd be a wreck, I can't wrap my head around the way all of these people are acting.

It truly amazes me that no one in this family has made a plea for Caylee's return. If they believe she is alive... that she has been kidnapped why hasn't anyone been on tv begging, pleading, crying "Please bring her back. Please don't hurt her. We will give you anything just PLEASE bring her back to us."

we all know the answer to that. she is dead, and its back to being all about Casey.

They have made pleas, just not in the typical way of sitting down for the cameras, with a poster of Caylee behind them and crying into the camera.
Lee has asked the kidnappers to bring Caylee home and take him in her place, Cindy has made several pleas during her interviews, and George has asked during the interviews. George not as much, but he is ex-LE and probably knows how useless the public appeals are.
The only one that has done nothing in that area is Casey...big surprise.

I missed this. All I have seen is the excuses and get out of my yard stuff.

Then it is time for you to walk away and go love those babies.

Bobby,

My babies (13 and 15) know how proud and full of love I am for them....they understand completely. In fact last night at the first football game of the year (my 15 yr. is on the drumline) as I sat in the bleachers with my heart about to burst with pride, a smile on my face that was beaming.....I was thanking God for giving me such a beautiful life and asked Him to please let Caylee know how much she is LOVED.

**typed while trying to wipe my tears**

:blowkiss:

I have to admit that not all the facts are known. I have only been following this for a short time. I do believe the child is dead. I do think that perhaps it was accident and Casey in her current mental condition is delusional in her thinking. A person with bipolar condition complicated with schizophrenia, does not have any grasp as to what is real and and unreal. I have a close friend whose daughter suffers from these two conditions. She is under the illusion that her grandparents kept her trapped under their steps and fed her scraps. And that she was abused by her grandfather. At one point the daughter (with her young daughter) got into a swimming pool during a electrical storm and offered her baby to god. She lost custody of her child at that point.
Casey may in her mind think that Caylee was indeed kidnapped by the babysitter. And that the truth is much too terrible to remember.
Often these conditions runs in families. My friend's daughter, father and grandmother are both bipolar and schizophrenic. Both had self medicated them selves with alcohol.
I am suggesting that Cindy is mentally ill as well.
I read some of the transcripts LE provided. Yes, Casey is a compulsive liar. You cannot believe any thing she says. If she says the sky is blue you better go check it yourself. She may never tell what happened to little Caylee. I only hope and pray that her body is found and closure can occur.
This is just my two cents worth.

Bobby,

My babies (13 and 15) know how proud and full of love I am for them....they understand completely. In fact last night at the first football game of the year (my 15 yr. is on the drumline) as I sat in the bleachers with my heart about to burst with pride, a smile on my face that was beaming.....I was thanking God for giving such a beautiful life and asked Him to please let Caylee know how much she is LOVED.

That made me cry......:blowkiss:

Truly, there is nothing behind the brownies. JB is the new man in Casey's life and she's showing him some lovin. It makes me nauseous to watch personally, but that's the way people like her work. It comes as no surprise to me.
Lol. You and I think so much alike it's Scarrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy!:eek:

That made me cry......:blowkiss:

me too.....b/c this case has also made me hug my kids a little tighter, kiss them a little longer and to thank God a little more often for the miracle I've been blessed with.

Ya know something, I cannot stop thinking about CA's comment about Casey NOT going back to jail, do you *think* that possibly Casey has stated something like she would die before going back to jail,or in other words trying to commit suicide? This is my *thinking* , but I just find it odd to make such a statement, but then again nothing suprises me what comes out of her mouth, denial, denial :furious:

Bobby,

My babies (13 and 15) know how proud and full of love I am for them....they understand completely. In fact last night at the first football game of the year (my 15 yr. is on the drumline) as I sat in the bleachers with my heart about to burst with pride, a smile on my face that was beaming.....I was thanking God for giving me such a beautiful life and asked Him to please let Caylee know how much she is LOVED.

I wish every child had that sort of love, Your post gave me somthing to smile at today.:blowkiss::blowkiss:

This is awesome -- people are starting to show up at their house:

A group of people were waiting outside Anthony's parents' home for a chance to confront the family about missing Caylee Anthony."(Casey Anthony) does not deserve the air she breathes," resident Denise Payton yelled outside the Anthony home. "And her parents, I don't know how they live with themselves.""They are disgusting people," resident Tamara Silva said. "Anybody with any kind of sense whatsoever knows they are hiding whatever and they know," Silva said. "I knew from day 1 that baby was not alive."
What cam are you watching? Link please------

Bobby,

awww... Ltothe4thpower.... :blowkiss:

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter

1 cup brown sugar

1 cup of caseys... ummmmmmm er ahhhh i mean 1 cup of nuts

2 eggs

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

pinch of salt

1/4 tsp baking powder
:couch:

me too.....b/c this case has also made me hug my kids a little tighter, kiss them a little longer and to thank God a little more often for the miracle I've been blessed with.

I know what you mean. My two youngest granchildren were over yesteday and boy are they noisy. I had to pause for a moment and thank God that they were here and healthy and how lucky I really was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member