Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever find out why Friday night's charges are no longer showing up on the current inmate database? Sorry if this has been addressed, I had to leave for a bit....

Casey's bond was posted on the newer charges. She is now being held on the original charges as the Bondsman, Al Estes, has gone off of her bond.

She will remain in jail on the neglect charges,ect until and if someone reposts this bond.

Devorahhh

I would be surprised if the Anthonys have not been informed of this before today's statement. I think they just won't believe it.

Was it Friday (I've lost track!) when George had his "umbrella incident" and he yelled, "That was not my granddaughter in the back of my daughter's car!" or something to that effect.

I thought it came out of nowhere for him to yell that, but then again I couldn't hear what people were saying to him. It just seemed a weird thing for him to blurt out without being directly asked.

I wonder when this information was available to OCSO.

I wonder if Padillo knew about it Friday.

I wonder if JB knew about it Friday when he and Padillo had their talk. And, if so I wonder What the Heck JB's impromptu press conference was all about?

I wonder.....

exactly wait until tomorrow, tuesday is the big day.

Well, my dog is micro-chipped! Lol

Seriously, I have thought about this. I would love to be able to implant something in my kids that would "track" them, and then once they turn 18, they could have the option to have it removed. I understand all the controversial ramifications of this type of thing, but imagine the reduction in missing children - especially if implantation and just where in the body it is were kept secret!! It would need to be a choice - and not something mandated by the government. I know, I know, Big Brother is Watching!!
I have to admit it is a wonderful thought of placing it in babies until they are 18 sure would make parenting a lot easier. Then there is the possibility Ca would not have had hers removed and we would know where she went!!!! It is so sad to think we need these sort of precautions.

Whoa! That opens all kinds of government conspiracies. Remember the rumours back in the 1980s of ss#s being tattooed on wrists? Not trying to be argumentative but people went mad over that one.

I dont think it would have to involve the government at all like i said my dog has a chip under his skin, governments not involved at all just the gobal tracking device company if my dog comes up missing or stolen... if i had a baby i would have one put in him/her if i was given the option and when they became of age they could get it removed easily...that way there are no numbers like your s.s# involved.

Florida's Orange County Code of Ordinances also does not contain an express prohibition for assemblies in front of a private residence. Here's the link. http://www.municode.com/resources/gateway.asp?pid=10182&sid=9
Look to Part II, Chapter 21, Article IV, Public Assembly Ordinance.

Sec. 21-73. Restricted and prohibited public assemblies.
(a) No person shall stage, promote, conduct, engage in, participate in, aid, form, advertise or start any public assembly in or on any public property that is not in or on a public right-of-way or public park, except in an area as may be designated by the county administrator and under conditions which ensure that the manner in which the public assembly is conducted will not be incompatible with the principal purpose and use of the public property.
(b) Notwithstanding anything in this article which may appear to the contrary, no public assembly shall be permitted at any non-traditional public forum, including the county corrections facility.
(Ord. No. 2004, § 2, 5-18-04)

Sec. 21-74. Exceptions.
This article shall not apply to, nor shall a permit be required for, any of the following activities:
(a) A public assembly organized by county or any department or division thereof.
(b) An authorized or official event, meeting, or activity of the county or any department or division thereof.
(c) An assembly, event, meeting or activity held solely, entirely, and exclusively on private property.
(d) A public assembly in or on the portion of a public right-of-way used for pedestrian traffic that is attended all times, is calculated to be attended at all times, or is reasonably expected to be attended at all times, by less than one hundred (100) people.
(e) A public assembly in a public park that is attended at all times, is calculated to be attended at all times, or is reasonably expected to be attended at all times, by less than seven hundred (700) people.

Don't they do that now with pets??? Why not people??? I see the "infringement of our rights" argument on this one, however, I think it should be a choice offered to parents, perhaps????:waitasec:

I have said to my family and friends for YEARS and YEARS, people should be microchiped or have something inside them to prove their identity. I would be the first one to sign up!

I did, but chalked it up to one of So Many odd things in this case. :waitasec:

Hi friends...Pondering and Patty..tell me why what he said was odd. I am not disagreeing with you...but its something that I didnt catch. Im dying to know your take on it. thanks in advance

Florida's Orange County Code of Ordinances also does not contain an express prohibition for assemblies in front of a private residence. Here's the link. http://www.municode.com/resources/gateway.asp?pid=10182&sid=9
Look to Part II, Chapter 21, Article IV, Public Assembly Ordinance.

Sec. 21-73. Restricted and prohibited public assemblies.
(a) No person shall stage, promote, conduct, engage in, participate in, aid, form, advertise or start any public assembly in or on any public property that is not in or on a public right-of-way or public park, except in an area as may be designated by the county administrator and under conditions which ensure that the manner in which the public assembly is conducted will not be incompatible with the principal purpose and use of the public property.
(b) Notwithstanding anything in this article which may appear to the contrary, no public assembly shall be permitted at any non-traditional public forum, including the county corrections facility.

Sec. 21-74. Exceptions.
This article shall not apply to, nor shall a permit be required for, any of the following activities:
(a) A public assembly organized by county or any department or division thereof.
(b) An authorized or official event, meeting, or activity of the county or any department or division thereof.
(c) An assembly, event, meeting or activity held solely, entirely, and exclusively on private property.
(d) A public assembly in or on the portion of a public right-of-way used for pedestrian traffic that is attended all times, is calculated to be attended at all times, or is reasonably expected to be attended at all times, by less than one hundred (100) people.
(e) A public assembly in a public park that is attended at all times, is calculated to be attended at all times, or is reasonably expected to be attended at all times, by less than seven hundred (700) people.

Anyone know whether Hopespring is public or private? (ie., owned and maintained by the city/county, or an HOA)

Don't they do that now with pets??? Why not people??? I see the "infringement of our rights" argument on this one, however, I think it should be a choice offered to parents, perhaps????:waitasec:

The dog's microchip can be scanned when the dog is found to read information regarding owner and address. It does not contain a GPS locator.

This information is sad, but not unexpected. The problem I see is this...without a confession, it only proves that Caylee is deceased, but not WHO killed her, or HOW (no body).We can speculate by everything we know, that it was Casey (either intentionally or by accident), but without a confession, I see a real problem with a conviction for murder or manslaughter. Am I wrong?

I dont think it would have to involve the government at all like i said my dog has a chip under his skin, governments not involved at all just the gobal tracking device company if my dog comes up missing or stolen... if i had a baby i would have one put in him/her if i was given the option and when they became of age they could get it removed easily...that way there are no numbers like your s.s# involved.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. The ss thing was only a silly rumour going around that somehow gathered a lot of attention. I don't know how it started, and as far as I know there was never any truth in it, but apparently some people believed it and just freaked. Just a silly thing from a long time ago. I just thought if it caused so much controversy then, people might react to it in the same way now. Again, sorry for being o/t.

The dog's microchip can be scanned when the dog is found to read information regarding owner and address. It does not contain a GPS locator.

hold on i will go pull the papers and look and see exactly

I don't think it was accident. If it was surely CA would have called for help. We've all seen the GP's fly into a rage, one can only imagine CA doing the same or worse. Maybe it was not intentional, but I don't think an accident adds up.

You can be sure that this is exactly what the prosecution will suggest at trial.

Anyone know whether Hopespring is public or private? (ie., owned and maintained by the city/county, or an HOA)

Don't know, but from the looks of the street surface it is probably maintained by County Public Works Department, Streets and Roads Division. :rolleyes:

This information is sad, but not unexpected. The problem I see is this...without a confession, it only proves that Caylee is deceased, but not WHO killed her, or HOW (no body).We can speculate by everything we know, that it was Casey (either intentionally or by accident), but without a confession, I see a real problem with a conviction for murder or manslaughter. Am I wrong?
No, but we don't have all the information LE has. They do save the good stuff for trial.

Heavenly, you are definately not wrong..and certainly a jury could see it that way. But I think that if they can prove Caylee is dead AND Caylee was in the trunk of her moms car , deceased, then couple that with all of Caseys lies and actions..or lack of them...I believe a reasonable jury would convict her in a minute. JMO though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd