Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Discussion in 'Media Links/General Discussion/Rules and Stickies' started by CW, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heartfortruth

heartfortruth New Member

I am trying to find my way around and learn how to post.....you guys are so much smarter than I am!!!........I can just barely read and catch up......but just had to tell "Dreamfeather" that that is the first real chuckle I've had since I have been here just following this sad story along with the WS's, lo, these many days!
    thanks so much to all and thanks, DF!!!:clap: and I wish I had had your courage as a parent and that I had had a parent like you!

2. lilacwine

lilacwine Member

I don't think she'd walk in that situation.. .in fact I think it's even more upsetting to think that she'd walk and be bearing more children.

Let's face it... if they hear how she never wanted Caylee...

if they hear her lies....(she doesn't have to testify as her lies have re-directed this case over and over again)

once they hear how she seemed completely happy and unaffected by Caylee's disappearance...

I don't think she'd walk because she could have feared losing a maybe unborn baby.

3. mydailyopinions

mydailyopinions Well-Known Member

4. LiveLoveLaughLiza

LiveLoveLaughLiza Active Member

If she had missed a few periods, or even one, she would/could get a pregnancy test, go to a doctor for a pregnancy test. Finding out if you are pregnant or not is easily done.

I can see where she could think she was pregnant, with her multiple partners.:bang:

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

6. SUR

SUR New Member

7. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen told WESH.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=4

8. lilacwine

lilacwine Member

I think it's a weak response and it makes me think his defense is going to be just as weak.

9. Chesapeake

Chesapeake New Member

How about that pic of her hugging the toilet and calling "Ralph"...bet she wasn't drinking koolaide that night. Partee Partee!

10. JustMy2Cents

JustMy2Cents New Member

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
    The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
    ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

Are you kidding me? This guy is INSANE.

11. Isabelle

Isabelle Verified registered nurse

Was that interview with the detective today or another day?

Isabelle,
    Ray'sMom

12. RhondaIL

RhondaIL Member

13. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

She could, no guarantee that she would.
    Beleive me, I know the process. I am pregnant with my 4th.

14. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

Edited: Sorry it was yesterday.

15. susiemc

susiemc Former Member

Maybe the caption about not remembering anything tomorrow meant that she hit her head on the toilet and had lost her memory?

16. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

That was confirmed as not being during the time that Caylee was missing.

17. Rose Mom

Rose Mom Former Member

Saturday during the search for her body

18. Truthwillsetufree

Truthwillsetufree New Member

Porcupine comes to mind.

19. Gaia713

Gaia713 New Member

PEoeple will say - all they have is circumstantial evidence. Well, for the naive, circumstantial evidence is more convincing than direct evidence. Witnesses can be mistaken. DNA does not lie. Caylee has been gone for over 2 months. She has not been seen by anyone who knows her. There is vidence of decomposition in the trunk of the car where Caylee was a regular ridier. There is a confirmed hair of Caylee in the trunk. That's prety damn compelling circumstantial evidence. Unless the defense can prove that the decomposition belonged to someone else, Casey's azz is grazz. jmo

AND we still don't knoiw what else the police have. BTW WHY is Baez acting like he's defending a murderer? Because he is. imo. He'd better start working on defending a thief and a liar at this point. Casey has not been charged with anything else. He'll wind up getting her convicted on those charges if he doesn't wake up. They could very well convict her on those charges, put her lying butt in jail and then wait until one day before her releease to charge her with the murder of Caylee.

20. BCMom

BCMom New Member

What is up with the Casey being pregnant talk? Is this speculation or did I miss something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.