Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally all these people who are coming up with hairbrained reasons why Casey is innocent is what is fueling the fire of the parents' denial. Why do you all chose to ignore what is already known about this case?

I think investigating from all angles can be very useful in proving and disproving a case. I'd rather see thorough investigating than a rush to judgment.

And for the record, I believe Casey is responsible for the death of Caylee. However, I want a conviction for the perpertrator and that will only happen with a solid case.

Enablers enable. Classic example of what we are seeing here. This is how it works with Cindy ....watch and learn.

Do you think Casey isnt talking, because once she "opens the floodgates" she will be overwhelmed with emotion (I know some of you say she is emotionless, but there is usually a reason why!) .......she had 31 days to build this wall up and shut off her emotions and now that its near the end, maybe she will just have an emotional breakdown, and she is scared of that.......as long as she keeps quiet then everything stays the same in her head.......open the door, and all the yuckies come out????

I think it's a weak response and it makes me think his defense is going to be just as weak.

I think his lack of information on it warrants a weak response...which is his point I guess. There was a lot of talk on the Detroit psychic thread about the possibility of the FBI leaking certain (possibly false) information to get a response from criminals. Sounds like Baez is trying to imply that is what authorities have done here with the test results.

I think investigating from all angles can be very useful in proving and disproving a case. I'd rather see thorough investigating than a rush to judgment.

And for the record, I believe Casey is responsible for the death of Caylee. However, I want a conviction for the perpertrator and that will only happen with a solid case.

I agree but I cannot help but laugh at the prospect that someone stole the car from the tow truck place and put a dead body in it that was not caylee. I'm sorry that i consider hairbrained, lol.

I heard it come directly out of detective Allen's mouth today when he was down at the search tent. This was on the news 2 times (repeat). It wasn't quoted from the media it was straight from the horses mouth.

Gnight all, I have a search to attend later.

The above was written by EastSideofSaddness on this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2596958#post2596958

It was in response to those who didn't believe what the news channels were reporting on LE confirming it was Caylee in Casey's trunk.

PEoeple will say - all they have is circumstantial evidence. Well, for the naive, circumstantial evidence is more convincing than direct evidence. Witnesses can be mistaken. DNA does not lie. Caylee has been gone for over 2 months. She has not been seen by anyone who knows her. There is vidence of decomposition in the trunk of the car where Caylee was a regular ridier. There is a confirmed hair of Caylee in the trunk. That's prety damn compelling circumstantial evidence. Unless the defense can prove that the decomposition belonged to someone else, Casey's azz is grazz. jmo

And the circumstantial is so layered here... plus the mother's actions so ridiculous that I think it's going to be more damning than direct evidence. Plus, this could impact sentencing as well and I suspect not in her favor (if tried and convicted)

That was confirmed as not being during the time that Caylee was missing.

Okay..I'll bite...so what are you looking for... apicture of a drink in her hand when Caylee was missing, does it have to be ather lips, does she have to swallow. I'll find it for you...let me know what you need.

What was said in the video was not confirmation of DNA. And it could have been snipped, that's all I am saying.

Well here's an article that states just that for those of you who need multiple confirmation, that strands of Caylee's hair showed signs of decomp, it's just semantics.. my last post was not a direct quote, just a logical conclusion and seeing the video and reading numerous, separate articles all confirming the same....not that you'll believe now, but still I feel the need to point out the obvious and direct you to it....now I'm going to stop :banghead: You believe whatever you need to get thru the day, I for one, am not drinking the Anthony's kool-aid lol

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

I know I am shallow here...
Does anyone know if Nancy Grace will be still be on? (Gustav coverage instead)

I agree but I cannot help but laugh at the prospect that someone stole the car from the tow truck place and put a dead body in it that was not caylee. I'm sorry that i consider hairbrained, lol.

Just so you all know that I am not that naive, I don't buy that one either. There is just no way.

I agree.... completely.... but I think this little girl touched something in so many people that it has been hard to grasp the horror of this case and the complete lack of "interest" to say the VERY least from Casey.

I don't know that I believe the detective or Mr. Kealing. I honestly don't think the information would be released as concrete in this manner. Further, the article that appeared yesterday, written by Mr. Kealing, stated the results were from a "Central Florida Body Farm".

I'll wait on my decision when a PC is done with the FBI. I believe they release their own results.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I heard it come directly out of detective Allen's mouth today when he was down at the search tent. This was on the news 2 times (repeat). It wasn't quoted from the media it was straight from the horses mouth.

Gnight all, I have a search to attend later.

The above was written by EastSideofSaddness on this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2596958#post2596958

Right, and you know, one thing I do believe is that LE does have enough respect for TES knowing they are spending 25 grand down there looking for that child, that they are at least letting them know wether they are looking for a child who is walking or one whom is buried.
LE is working closely with this group. They respect them unlike others and I believe this poster heard this come from the horses mouth!

Okay..I'll bite...so what are you looking for... apicture of a drink in her hand when Caylee was missing, does it have to be ather lips, does she have to swallow. I'll find it for you...let me know what you need.

I was typing almost the same thing (about the swallowing)

Well here's an article that states just that for those of you who need multiple confirmation, that strands of Caylee's hair showed signs of decomp, it's just semantics.. my last post was not a direct quote, just a logical conclusion and seeing the video and reading numerous, separate articles all confirming the same....not that you'll believe now, but still I feel the need to point out the obvious and direct you to it....now I'm going to stop :banghead: You believe whatever you need to get thru the day, I for one, am not drinking the Anthony's kool-aid lol

http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

When they hold a press conference and come right out and say it themselves and/or change the focus of the investigation, then I will buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k