Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
from what i read this person said they saw this woman around 6 pm june 27th with the shovel. the problem i have with that is casey's car was alreadt seen in the amscot parking lot early june 27th when she was headed into work.

The Amscot witness could be off by a day. Witnesses often have trouble with dates until their memory is refreshed by reference to another independent and documented event. Like, Oh, it was the same day as ... .

I found something interesting posted on another site that is not respected here. I pmed a mod and asked if I could post it and was told that nothing from this particular site (not the one posted above) could be posted here.
But the post I am referring to should definitely be looked into. This person saw someone matching Casey's description and car on a highway getting a shovel out of her car on one of the highway's mentioned during the time frame.

I saw that post and don't believe it. Why didn't he call the police directly to report it?

Cagney, they say they saw this on the 27th. The car was at the amscot 7am on the 27th.

You're right, I went back and reread it. For some reason I thought that it was the 24th they saw it.

I found something interesting posted on another site that is not respected here. I pmed a mod and asked if I could post it and was told that nothing from this particular site (not the one posted above) could be posted here.
But the post I am referring to should definitely be looked into. This person saw someone matching Casey's description and car on a highway getting a shovel out of her car on one of the highway's mentioned during the time frame.

Thanks everyone! Happy to be here!

I read that post mentioned above and that is really weird! - Wonder if LE has looked into it at all!?

Also, there is a video of LA speaking at the vigil and while it was hard to hear, I thought it was weird that he wasn't really talking about Caylee but about his views and how he believes CA and the things he would "do" to someone if they did "xyz".. Will have to go have another listen. Isn't the vigil supposed to be about CAYLEE? - (sounded like it was more about the family, as usual!)

Exactly. The siting is bogus or if there was a siting it couldn't be Casey. Her car was already in the Amscott lot in the early morning.

from what i read this person said they saw this woman around 6 pm june 27th with the shovel. the problem i have with that is casey's car was alreadt seen in the amscot parking lot early june 27th when she was headed into work.

I saw that post and don't believe it. Why didn't he call the police directly to report it?

I believe the post said that they attempted to. They left messages on the tip hotline.

Exactly. The siting is bogus or if there was a siting it couldn't be Casey. Her car was already in the Amscott lot in the early morning.

IIRC, the Amscot manager said she had seen the car parked in the lot for several days.

Casey has not been CHARGED with homicide. Just neglect and lying.

Yes?

Ok, I'll rephrase: if my son was charged with neglect of his child I would not bail him out of jail. I would still support him, however. He is being taught that if you're going to do the crime, you do the time.

Doesn't mean I don't love him.

Whether the person who's site this was posted on http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2...ting-of-casey/ is respected here or not I believe all leads should be taken seriously until proven otherwise. How sad if this happened to be the lead that would find Caylee and it was tossed aside just because it was originally posted on a site operated by someone who is not respected at WS.

Did you forward the info to LE?

"We need to start looking for a little girl that's walking and living and breathing and someone actually has her," Cindy Anthony said.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17353349/detail.html

I keep wondering why Cindy doesn't try and get PI's or gather money to try and find Caylee herself.

If Casey has given good information or even decent information as to where to try and find Caylee, I think I would sell everything I owned and start looking.

Surely if there is anything valid to what Casey says and it's that believable, what would stop a grandmother from not moving heaven and earth to get their grandbaby back and even clear their daughters name?
I don't think the GP's have much in the way of resources. They could not come up with 50 grand, and I doubt a PI would be willing to work pro bono at this point.

Casey has not been CHARGED with homicide. Just neglect and lying.

Yes?

Yep. But with all the evidence that I suspect is building, regretfully I don't think it will be long 'til there are much more serious charges soon. AND before I get flogged, I say regretfully, 'cause the upcoming charges will involve a small, defenseless child's death. IMHO

Moe, they have a house and belongings inside that house, I would give all earthly belongings for a shot to have my child or grandchild back. They could clear Casey's name too and recoup monies via some movie book deal.

Yep. But with all the evidence that I suspect is building, regretfully I don't think it will be long 'til there are much more serious charges soon. AND before I get flogged, I say regretfully, 'cause the upcoming charges will involve a small, defenseless child's death. IMHO

She has until tomorrow morning 9 oclock to say were Caylee is after that they will probably drop the bomb.

If you really believe it is real go grab it from another site. If this is legit I'm sure this person is posting on more than one site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie