Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the 2 cans were only like 4 gallons total..I remember thinking wow that is some expensive gas..

The size of the cans didn't come out til the greta interview 1.5 and 2.5 gallons.

No George picked up the car on the 15th. And George called Lee to come over because Cindy was upset. I'm not sure George went to work until the 16th.

Are you sure about that? I thought the car was picked up on June 16 from the wrecker service.

The other part might be right - about Lee being called by George and not Cindy. I will have to watch that interview with the GP's again.

Found this on another site... hope it's ok to post here as I found it very interesting...

I'm not with the OPD but I am an Investigator. Here's my take on this case so far:

First, if the cadaver dogs alerted on that car, there was a dead body in that car very recently. Period. Then End. These dogs are trained to sniff through some pretty strong odors (coffee grounds, menthol, etc) and identify ONLY the smell of a cadaver.

Second, if the homicide division is investigating the case, there is a dead person involved. Homicide guys do not get involved in "missing person" cases unless there is evidence of death. Period. The end.

Third, if the homicide investigator smelled "decomposition", there was a dead body somewhere around the vicinity. I hate to be so graphic but, until you smell a cadaver, you haven't smelled anything bad. Imagine the smell of a hot tar pot, combined with the smell of a 5 gallon bucket full of rotten eggs, combined with a weeks worth of poopie diapers, combined with about 100 pounds of rotten fish, combined with the smell of a dead cow. Once you smell that smell, you never forget it and you will recognize it no matter where or when you smell it next. It's a very unique - and very bad -odor.

In my opinion, this defendant was held on such high bond becuause she is a liar. She lied to the cops and she lied to the judge. She lied about anything and everything she could possibly lie about.

From personal experience, I know that judges don't like people who lie when a little kid is missing. Neither do the cops. She has only been charged with what the cops can absolutely prove, right now, this minute. Just wait.

Personal experience has also taught me that:

1. Mothers who care about their kids don't lie to the people who can find their kid.

2. Mothers who know their kid is already dead aren't especially concerned about finding the kid so, they lie to protect their own sorry *advertiser censored*.

3. Innocent people with nothing to hide don't lie to the cops when their kid goes missing. Ever. They certainly don't lie about stupid stuff like, where they work.

4. Grandmothers will lie to protect their children, even when those children have killed their grandchildren. I see it all the time in the lower income areas.

I can't help but notice that this Casey is a "single mom". Children of "Single moms" (never married) are victims of violent crime approximately 75% more than children of two parent homes. It's true that this victim rate is skewed by the unbelievable high rate of illegitimate births in the lower income, high crime areas but, the same social factors that precipitate violence against children in those areas are found in Casey Anthony's life.

Sadly, it appears that her daughter was yet another victim.

Yes, certified letter sent 7-11 after a regular letter dated 6/30 was not responded to, IIRC, certified letter p/up on 7/15 as was the car, as was Casey

i wonder if casey could have intercepted the first letter

I was just thinking about the 30 days of time that Casey had to think up these lies. 30 days! That is a very long time to get your act together. If she were really smart she would have reported her missing herself a few weeks after whatever sad demise came to baby Caylee. She was so busy partying that she forgot to work on her cover-up.

I know! 30 days is enough time to come up with a better story than what she ultimately gave! Did she think she could put her parents off forever? I guess she was SO wrapped up in Tony and her "new life" she just didn't get around to it until it was too late!

Wouldn't she have a 'deer in the headlights' look if she planned/payed for someone else to take the car and they couldn't stand the smell either.

I don't doubt for a minute that she left that car there with the hopes that it would get stolen.

I think that she wished for the car to be stolen as a secondary plot. I think the inital one was to report a carjacking/kidnapping, thus the phone in the car and Amy address, I think she dumped the car to encompass both problems- her missing daughter, and her friends missing money..
Why did she not see it through to fruition? For me it's as simple as she thought it would go away- like she does now.

We do know from the family that they were shocked to find out that their car, which they thought was with Casey, had been sitting in an impound lot for 2 weeks. They had to pay money to get it released, and it caused great fear and concern for them. It's all totally inconsistent with Mr. A having been told it was out of commission in the parking lot at the check place over 2 weeks before.

That impound could have been hundreds of dollars, thus cause yet another debt to Cindy and George. If my kid let my car get towed and then left my car at a storage yard for 15 days and didn't tell me and I didn't see them or my car, I would say they stole it too.

They had to have picked the car up on the 15th and brought it home because Cindy washed the evidence..er I mean the pants...before the 911 calls.

i wonder if casey could have intercepted the first letter

I thought that, but then thought I would not open a letter from a tow company, that I personally was unaware of, especially thinking I had not had anything towed, etc..

Although, if I had a missing kid/gdchild, I would open anything and everything unfamiliar

Do you think she was going to try the carjacking thing earlier.... like with one of the flurry of phone calls... and no one answered?

Yes, certified letter sent 7-11 after a regular letter dated 6/30 was not responded to, IIRC, certified letter p/up on 7/15 as was the car, as was Casey

Blink, do you have a good link to the car info? I really want to get it into the timeline but haven't been able to find a link for exact dates.

IMO, Casey thought someone would steel it and either strip it or dump it in a lake. She could have and would have kept TonE out of the loop about it. That's how she operated. She would tell one person one story. And another person something else. It worked for her for quite awhile.

well, that only works if you (1) have a Caylee to produce eventually or (2) can continue the charade of she's with the "nanny," which she had to have known wasn't going to fly with her mother for too long...???

They had to have picked the car up on the 15th and brought it home because Cindy washed the evidence..er I mean the pants...before the 911 calls.

She washed the pants before the 911 call or before LE examined the car?

I'm sure this has already been mentioned wayyy before now --> but the Orange County Sheriff Office front page (www.ocso.com) on the bottom left corner has Caylee's picture and under it says she's missing as of June 9th. That was like 3 dates ago. :rolleyes:

Looks like they need to update a little, huh?

Do you think she was going to try the carjacking thing earlier.... like with one of the flurry of phone calls... and no one answered?

No, for me I think she was locked out because of something that happened on the 15th/16th, thus the flurry of "you f-ing locked me out- I'll show you who's the boss applesauce.."
I think the carjacking thing arose as a ruse as a result to move Caylee's body circa 6/24-6/27 the timeline all the players are jockeying for position to stay out of...

Blink, do you have a good link to the car info? I really want to get it into the timeline but haven't been able to find a link for exact dates.

I would like that too, because the 15th doesn't make sense to me. Cindy said on the 911 call that she "saw" the car and it smelled. So she took the car home, she washed the clothes inside, then went in another car to pick up Casey? Then called 911 with Casey in the car? That doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member