Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #81

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was part of the original conditions of bond that she remain at her parents house ... with GPS/house arrest monitoring??

Yes I remember that at that first hearing. I would hate to be responsible for her, what an enormous liability!

Does anyone know exactly what time the first 911 call to the Orlando Police Dept. was? I am referring to the one made from the parking lot of the local LE substation when they couldn't figure out which LE jurisdiction she was in so she went home and called? I know it was after 5:30pm but can't find anything to verify the actual time. I know that the second 911 call was made at 8:44pm and the third at 9:41pm per the OCSO website. I am interesting in just how much time elapsed between the first call and the second call. I am also trying to figure out how much time lapsed between the GP's getting the car back from impound around 3:00 or 4:00pm according to Cindy and when the first call was actually made. Thanks

Here's a good question. Why would she want to be out on bail? She would be grilled constantly by her parents, people hurling obscenities at her every time she leaves the house....can you imagine? I mean she wouldn't even be free to "go through other resources" to help find Caylee. IMO her being out of jail would blow her cover faster than in jail, if she were out, her parents would expect her to help investigate, which we all know isn't going to happen.....

So she could run, of course.

Is there anyway to combine threads? We have so many duplicate threads its getting so confusing, like who's the daddy and who is caylees bio father, a couple happy birthday threads, ZG and The Nanny - maybe its just me but it is so confusing jumping from thread to thread for the same info?

There is a way to merge threads. Sometimes it takes the forum community to stay on top of it tho. Maybe create another thread and indicate links to threads that need to be merged.

Actually, one day Cindy was talking to the media and saying that they would probably get Casey a 'safe house' when she was bailed out so she would be safe from the media and, presumably, the 'kidnappers'. I have no doubt this was Casey's idea as a great way to get her parents to pay for a place of her own. :eek:

This girl has nowhere to go and hide. She has very effectively screwed the pooch and her life.

Does anyone know exactly what time the first 911 call to the Orlando Police Dept. was? I am referring to the one made from the parking lot of the local LE substation when they couldn't figure out which LE jurisdiction she was in so she went home and called? I know it was after 5:30pm but can't find anything to verify the actual time. I know that the second 911 call was made at 8:44pm and the third at 9:41pm per the OCSO website. I am interesting in just how much time elapsed between the first call and the second call. I am also trying to figure out how much time lapsed between the GP's getting the car back from impound around 3:00 or 4:00pm according to Cindy and when the first call was actually made. Thanks

8:08 If I rc

I said the other day that they had some time with that car.

Probably part of the reason they gave up on raising bond money!

You may be right.

If they accepted the responsibility of bonding her out and keeping tabs on her day in and day out, can you imagine??? :crazy:
Especially since Casey is used to always getting what Casey wants, she would 'torture' the entire household. Casey is exactly where Casey needs to be.
JMO.

i'm trying to do a search now, though its taking some time. but i remember reading in one of the transcripts of an interview Cindy did with either Greta or NG's show. in the interview it was Cindy that said Casey's pocketbook was left in the car. i remember it was the same interview she brought up she's not even sure Casey was the last one to drive the car. i remember it was the first time Cindy said that one.

so at least about the pocketbook being in the car came from Cindy herself and NOT verified by LE. nothing was said about the keys.

Yes it was Cindy herself that said the pocketbook was in the car. Never mentioned keys. It's in a video, well a transcript too if it was on NG or Greta. Try doing a search on this board and see if it pops up.

Yes it was Cindy herself that said the pocketbook was in the car. Never mentioned keys. It's in a video, well a transcript too if it was on NG or Greta. Try doing a search on this board and see if it pops up.

if i remember right it was one that was fairly recent. not in the beginning of all this.

You may be right.

If they accepted the responsibility of bonding her out and keeping tabs on her day in and day out, can you imagine??? :crazy:
Especially since Casey is used to always getting what Casey wants, she would 'torture' the entire household. Casey is exactly where Casey needs to be.
JMO.

Agreed... 150%! She needs to stay where she is!! :behindbar:behindbar

Love the little violin Sweetmop!

WESH reporting about the bond denial, saying there was NO formal decision listed by the court with reasoning, as Jose Baez hoped for. According the WESH, this means that he cannot appeal to the State Supreme Court, as there is no decision to appeal - just another denial.

WFTV reported a few minutes ago that Casey's jail account is now empty. Bummer!

How the heck could WFTV get this information? This is private information and is not available to the public.

Now if they saw Lee going to the jail and handing money over to the desk clerk or whoever, then I can understand spinning the story ... but they don't know this as FACT!

Agreed... 150%! She needs to stay where she is!! :behindbar:behindbar

Yes!
And if she were at home under house arrest, or whatever, I doubt any friends would come around her. Because all of them now have seen her for what she really is!:snake:

She wouldn't exactly be good for your reputation, would she?

I would really want to stay clear of her!

Well, if it were my child, and she refused to see me, then I most certainly would not be giving her any money. Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998