Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that Cindy was calm while driving around with Casey. She even went to the police station in trying to force Casey to take her to Caylee. Amy and Tony (if he was home) had to of told Cindy that they hadn't seen Caylee at all for weeks.

i dont like what lee is doing, he and casey are close so he is part of all the secrecy. he must know all the details and still he keeps this cryptic charade going. millions of people are worried about this child . i dont think cindy and george know the facts. imo.

THE KEY IN THIS CASE IS CASEY'S ''CURRENT'' BOYFRIEND:

and NO I do not mean the guy is guilty for doing anything wrong, never crossed my mind, but here how it is:

.[/B]
'Sniped'

Certainly Diane Downs, the woman who shot her three small children and Susan Smith, who drowned her two small boys, were women who were going after men who didn't want children.
In both cases, the children could have gone to other family members who would have taken them right away and at no time did the men these two women were going after suggest killing the children.

What I don't see in Casey's behavior is such an obvious drama build up. Both Diane and Susan put on a show but Casey's behavior is more avoidance; she wasn't dealing with anything, just going on like her child was away, over the rainbow or something or other.

I still believe that Caylee is gone because of an accident or neglect, not willful and premeditated murder.

THE KEY IN THIS CASE IS CASEY'S ''CURRENT'' BOYFRIEND:

and NO I do not mean the guy is guilty for doing anything wrong, never crossed my mind, but here how it is:

"snipped"

I agree with your theory that Casey's new boyfriend and the nightlife she wanted played a major role in whatever happened.

We learned tonight from Mark Fuhrman that a neighbor he interviewed heard Casey yelling at Cindy frequently and on Father's Day weekend in particular. I have no doubt that Casey's lack of taking responsibility played a major role in family arguments.

Casey felt she was entitled and that her parents should underwrite her preferred lifestyle. She likely used Caylee, and her parent's love for their granddaughter, as a weapon, threatening to take Caylee away from them.

Whatever Casey and Cindy argued about on Father's Day weekend was the final straw for Casey. She would act on her threat to take Caylee away from them, and at the same time throw herself into her life with her new boyfriend, new friends, and night clubs.

Since Cindy says that the kidnapper has Caseys cell phone.....why not just call and ask for Caylee back? :waitasec:

I wish some good reporter would ask that question! :)

Edited to add: If the kidnappers have Casey's cellphone, most newer cellphones have GPS tracking. All they have to do is follow the GPS tracking to find it and the kidnapper.

If you read more about The Body Farm you will see that LE may be using The Body farm to narrow down a time of or cause death because LE found the material to be decomp material.

Wikipedia has a good summary...
I was just reading up on the air samples they took. I had wondered what they would be able to surmise by analyzing the samples. Time must make a difference. I just read that there has been "active debate" among the investigators as whether or not to release info about the DNA.

I missed what was said about the body farm. Does anyone know how they compared it to this case?

I was just reading up on the air samples they took. I had wondered what they would be able to surmise by analyzing the samples. Time must make a difference. I just read that there has been "active debate" among the investigators as whether or not to release info about the DNA.

Will you please post that link about the "active debate"? TIA!

Edited to add: If the kidnappers have Casey's cellphone, most newer cellphones have GPS tracking. All they have to do is follow the GPS tracking to find it and the kidnapper.
Someone please tell me where you saw this statement...I just can't believe what things come out of GM's mouth.

This is a good point.

Does anyone have AT&T? Verizon would not track my phone with GPS when it was stolen because they said the plan has to be a "parent" plan and if the phone wasn't actually on, it would not be trackable. I wonder if it's the same for AT&T?

i have an awful feeling that caylee will never be found.casey will refuse to submit [the truth] and this will be caseys way of getting even with her mother for some pathology that she [casey] and her mother share.this horrible scenario may be the only time that casey feels she can take control over her mother.

'Sniped'

I still believe that Caylee is gone because of an accident or neglect, not willful and premeditated murder.

Anything is possible, even the accident/neglect theory. My difficulty with that is Casey's behavior after what might have happened but still possible.
But I think once interviews with friends and neighbours police conducted are start being leaked to the press we will see a Casey with serious tantrums and verbally violent behavior. One of the reasons people find the accident/neglect theory more believable is the the picture painted by the family of Casey being a dotting mother who loved the child etc. But still I don't think this was exactly the case. And of course I could be totally wrong

Something is wrong with the quote functionality.

The family and friends of Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, Diane Downs, Mark Hacking all said these people loved their wives, kids and were great husbands, mothers etc.

This is a good point.

Does anyone have AT&T? Verizon would not track my phone with GPS when it was stolen because they said the plan has to be a "parent" plan and if the phone wasn't actually on, it would not be trackable. I wonder if it's the same for AT&T?

I've got T-Mobile, but last year bought a new cellphone. In the instructions that came with it, the GPS was already "on", and you had to turn it off if you didn't want it. I read that you definitely want to have the GPS activated so if you are ever in a situation where your life depends on your being found, you can be located.

In November 2006, the Kim family from California went on a vacation to visit friends in Oregon. They never arrived home and there was a search for them. It took some time before someone did a cellphone search which showed a ping off a tower on a road that's not used in winter months by tourists. Once they found that ping, they started looking there for the family and found the wife and two small children, but the husband had left on foot to seek help and got lost. Searchers found his body a few days later.

I've got T-Mobile, but last year bought a new cellphone. In the instructions that came with it, the GPS was already "on", and you had to turn it off if you didn't want it. I read that you definitely want to have the GPS activated so if you are ever in a situation where your life depends on your being found, you can be located.

In November 2006, the Kim family from California went on a vacation to visit friends in Oregon. They never arrived home and there was a search for them. It took some time before someone did a cellphone search which showed a ping off a tower on a road that's not used in winter months by tourists. Once they found that ping, they started looking there for the family and found the wife and two small children, but the husband had left on foot to seek help and got lost. Searchers found his body a few days later.

See, mine was set to "on" too. But they INSISTED that I had to have the "parent" plan and pay for the GPS in order to use it. I thought it was weird. I hope someone with ATT will call and verify that there is no special plan needed in order for LE to find the phone. But, even if there is no BlackJack phone in her name, they'll just make up another story :rolleyes:

Anything is possible, even the accident/neglect theory. My difficulty with that is Casey's behavior after what might have happened but still possible.
But I think once interviews with friends and neighbours police conducted are start being leaked to the press we will see a Casey with serious tantrums and verbally violent behavior. One of the reasons people find the accident/neglect theory more believable is the the picture painted by the family of Casey being a dotting mother who loved the child etc. But still I don't think this was exactly the case. And of course I could be totally wrong

I agree with your opinion of no accident. Especially given Casey's behavior in the aftermath. She was the party girl with not one care in the world. Had there been an accident, I think she would have felt more guilt and grief.

I have AT&T. My 18-year-old son went missing 4 years ago and we tried to track him using his phone. However, his phone was turned off after a time and we were not able to trace its whereabouts. I think things are much more advanced now.

With much newer phones, such as the Blackberry or BlackJack, if a chip is removed from one phone and placed in one of these newer phones, AT&T is able to automatically "read" the type of phone where the chip is located. There is not a special plan to receive GPS service. I have been with AT&T for years and currently have 5 phones with them. I receive all their promotional material and online material. I have never heard of such a thing. The phone "ping" can be picked up as long as the phone is on and has some battery power. Once the phone is dead, I think it becomes impossible to find.

My daughter's boyfriend is a highway patrolman in our state. He has frequently told my daughter many tips for different situations where she may find herself. He told her to always leave her phone on and have it charged, preferrably with a car charger in her car at all times. She has a newer AT&T phone and he told her that if she ever had trouble she could be located as long as her phone was on and had battery power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57