Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like she was supposed to be home for her birthday, right??

I can understand "positive thinking" but there has to come a point where logic and factual reality take over.... or maybe not...

I don't put too much merit into things they say. None of them provide sources or any other types of information that could help LE in their investigation... Unless George and Cindy are working directly with the FBI, I really don't see how this is doing any good besides diverting the investigation.......

lets keep an open mind this may be true. imo

You've got a good point. My mind's very open, but the cadaver dog hits are really bothering me...

I hope to God that this pans out with a happy ending for little Caylee! :praying::praying:

from your link....interesting "Oviedio" is back in the story....hmmm
(snip)
"George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with "people assisting outside the normal scope of things" and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter.

"These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

"Who are these people?" WFTV reporter Derrol Nail asked.

"I really can't get into that with you," George said."

Didn't that name come into play from a message Amy had posted? Were there other references to it aside from that? Just curious....

BTW, is respectfully snipped an actual option on here like the quote button, or is it a cut and paste that you do manually? TIA! :)

First time poster here...

So, these people KNOW they are being watched?? And they haven't hurt Caylee? Why would you want the people who suposedly have her to know they are being watched.

Insane!

Excellent point and welcome to WS, SmileyAmy! :)

Seems to me that they - the grandfather, especially - are just delusional. Do they really believe all this BS??

So, these people KNOW they are being watched?? And they haven't hurt Caylee? Why would you want the people who suposedly have her to know they are being watched.

Insane!

Exactly - and George now told the world about them being watched so these people who are being watched by those people have now had their scam discovered by the american people and us people want to know who them people are who are watching those people.

I think it has all been figured out.

Thanks.

Okay...trying to gain some composure here... How many of YOU would stand idly by (or ride around with a billboard for hours) while you knew EXACTLY who had your granddaughter, where she was, and your own daughter sat rotting in jail on suspicions of homicide??!! I can't think of one single thing that would stop me from "movin in on them". This is horse . Unbelievable.

Insane!

Excellent first post!!! I was just about to post the exact same thing!

:Welcome-12-june: :)

Insane!

Excellent point!!!!! George says this on national TV yet they don't want to visit Casey because it's recorded and they may "tip" off the kidnappers? Yep, insane!

Okay...trying to gain some composure here... How many of YOU would stand idly by (or ride around with a billboard for hours) while you knew EXACTLY who had your granddaughter, where she was, and your own daughter sat rotting in jail on suspicions of homicide??!! I can't think of one single thing that would stop me from "movin in on them". This is horse . Unbelievable.

Also - I would not be out partying like a rock star if I knew someone had my baby. I swear to God I would get my hands on a gun and kill someone to get my baby back.

I hope that when and IF this case ever ends, and it's learned these self proclaimed psychics are NOT what they appear to be, people will realize this is hockus pokus and should not be inserted into missing person's cases.

It's disruptive to the investigation and also the mental well being of the victim's family. False hopes, false leads.

What these people put the family through is very sad, imo. :(

JMHO
fran

OH BOY, here we go again:

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather Says 3-Year-Old Has Been Kidnapped

POSTED: 12:02 pm EDT August 12, 2008
UPDATED: 12:38 pm EDT August 12, 2008

OVIEDO, Fla. -- It's been 28 days since now 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Caylee's grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that she was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with "people assisting outside the normal scope of things" and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter."These people know they are being watched. They know it," George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning."Who are these people?" WFTV reporter Derrol Nail asked."I really can't get into that with you," George said."Are there people out there who can help you find these people?" Nail asked."Yeah, you would think that the people who have my granddaughter right now would be smart enough to turn this girl back in to her family. I don't want anymore of this going on," he said."You really believe that, George, with all the evidence out there to the counter?" Nail asked."Oh, deeply. You know something? Stuff that's out there so far, I hope I can say this as politely as I can, evidence that's out there is circumstantial. Evidence that's out there is being drawn up in someone's mind. Just because some things look like it's going in one way, it could go in a totally different way," he said.

More at link: http://www.wftv.com/news/17169161/detail.html
I told you they are all dysfunctional Caylees grandfather is a retired LE:
The kidnaper's are being watched???? hhhhmmmmmmm!
Why not just go in and take the baby? Is he nuts too? No wonder they retired him....
IMHO the Grandparents are just as clueless to what is happening as the rest of the world.
Grandma called the Cops because they are hoping for some answers, but since Casey has mental issues they should have handled this very differently, and IMHO the LE father should have clued them in to his daughters dysfunctional behavior so they could get some professionals to deal with her from the start.

Also - I would not be out partying like a rock star if I knew someone had my baby. I swear to God I would get my hands on a gun and kill someone to get my baby back.

Miimaa, I read in the arrest warrant a few threads ago that Casey's "excuse" for going to the clubs was to try to find Zenaida . :rolleyes:

Oh brother... so if they didn't know they were being watched, they do now!!

Someone mentioned on another thread that with all this craziness it was starting to look like the old tv show Twin Peaks. I couldn't agree more. Whatever happened to Caylee, and sympathy for the grp's is getting completely lost with this nonsense talk.

lets keep an open mind this may be true. imo

Be nice, but the way this saga plays.......

Could just be the 'nanny' after kidnapping Caylee has been tracked to Oviedo where she attempted to steal Amy's insurance papers.......however, the P.I. hired by the GP's is hot on the trail....MOO

The accidental drowning theory doesn't really jive with me, because it could easily have been reported with no jail time. Given that CAsey has no problem lying, she could easily have made up any story about how it happened if there were no witnesses. That's the same problem with any accidental death scenario - Casey could easily make up a story to explain it, and not have gone thru the 31 day charade of hiding Caylee's disappearance from everyone, and now ending up with a felony neglect charge at the very least.

I think something much more sinister happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam