Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the police dept had an email address so we could send little links to them like these pictures. They could contact the people who took the pictures to learn more about this girl. Its obvious the mother has no idea who she is dealing with and is overy protective of someone that probably killed or sold her grand daughter. When I wrote the grandmother with the picture links I told her that her daughter sure didn't look at all upset about her daugher missing and was living it up and partying. It really really irks me!! It even irks me the most that this Casey doesn't seem to have any remorse at all of what happened to her own baby. Even if she did sell her or something I would feel really bad if I did such a thing.

All of LE has them; I email back and forth on cases all of the time. Usually the crime lines are staffed by volunteers, but I do not know about this one. Explain you need an email address to forward all of the links since it will be easier....

Please...we cannot leave this in her hands because she may have everyone take the stuff down....

Geraldo just interviewed Cindy Anthony and the attorney, Jose Baez in what appeared to be the driveway of the Anthony home. Geraldo asked about Caylee's father and Cindy said that she never met him, did know his name and saw his obituary, but he was killed in an automobile accident. She said it was a mutual agreement between Casey and the child's father, that his name would not be on the birth certificate. Geraldo asked about paternal grandparents, and Cindy said there's been no contact.

Geraldo spoke to Cindy first and she got angry and snapped at him. The attorney, Jose Baez, continues to state that Casey is cooperative and needs to be released from custody so she can work with LE to get her daughter returned. Geraldo described Cindy as combative.

Geraldo then interview the lead investigator on the case, Officer Padilla, who briefly gave the background and stated that Casey is impeding the investigation.

An FBI agent, Joe Matthews. He says that there was an argument between Cindy and Casey over the impounding of the car, and that led to Cindy contacting the sheriff. He agrees that the key in this investigation is Casey.

You can contact either of these men as well, but chances are you will be referred to the Crime Line....It is Orange County FL.

FUSIAN 2/20/08 BedRoc/DBC *Hot Body Contest* page 2 picture 7 I think. She is in the background and almost looks like fear on her face. I dont know how to put the picture here so someone see what they think.

Kool Look, can you get to this picture that lionheart is mentioning and post it for us? You are good at that!.......:)

TIA.

She is back on Fox News to dispute something said after she spoke!

(She being the Grandmother!)

The photos you are linking are from June 20th, 2008. I think she might be in a photo on the same blog from July 4th.,,,speechless.

believe09, don't we have a way to get the cops e-mail address to notify police? I bet geraldo at large under fox news will have a link to this particular LE dept. involved, because now a days they always have numbers and links to contact authorities with tips and information.

Good idea Kathlyn2, thanks LALAw2000 something is getting knee deep now.

1. Control issues concerning Mama Daughter relationship
2. Control issues concerning Mama Daughter branching to grandaughter relationship
3. Habitual liers one unto the other and now leaving the home atmosphere to the public domain for all the world to see concerning the dishonesty between the family dynamics
4. Control seems to be a biggie in this case

Is anyone watching Geraldo on FOX?:eek:
The grandma is not being very nice, jumping all over Geraldo
for asking simple questions.
He said, "I'm your friend" and she said , "Then act like it".
She seems to have some "honesty" issues as well.
the mom is trying to come back on to contradict something, but the feed is not working/

OMGosh, I have never seen anyone who was looking for a loved one so Hostile before. I think the Grandma better check herself or she risks alienating people who might otherwise help look for this child.:confused:

What is this woman protecting, me thinks it's herself not casey.....

darn I am sick that feed isn't working. I want to see what she had to say. what the heck is wrong there? Give her a new mic!

Take screen shots of those pics in case they are removed, please!

It appears to me her attorney said "What the hell was that? You screwed up. Go fix it."

She was nicer this time.

the mom is trying to come back on to contradict something, but the feed is not working/

She said she wanted to clarify something the FBI agent, Joe Matthews, said regarding an argument with her daughter. She said the argument with her daughter, Casey, was prior to Casey and Caylee leaving for vacation (end of May?).

In my opinion only, the grandmother would not be the type of person who someone would want to confess to if they had done something stupid, such as agreed to let a babysitter take a child with her to live/vacation/return to Mexico for a few weeks. If it was something even more irresponsible that caused that child to be lost or injured, it would be even more intimidating.

LaLaw2000, I didn't see a link posted, just what you gave which was a typed url, which can't be clicked then gone to and opened, is it listed somewhere else like the original post? Can u get that for me then I'll try?

Her attempt to clear things up did help a smidgen, but I'm still weary of her now because of what has transpired, my hinky meters are sounding and will continue til she completely makes me feel at peace once again about her involvement. I did notice she tried to clear the error and rumor up about her and casey discussion or argument she claims errorneously. She says it didn't happen when it was said to have occurred.

Wow, sounds like the Geraldo interview was interesting. I will look for it and post it asap. My take on baby daddy is this, Caylee never knew who the father was, lied to everyone about their being an engagement and wedding and when the questions got too hot she pulls any old obit out of the newspaper and shows everyone. How convenient. Kinda like gma and her answers for everything.

Like SS said way back when, the apple is stuck to the tree. Two peas in a pod also comes to mind. This is way beyond denial or being naive, this is hampering the investigation into finding Caylee.

LaLaw2000, I didn't see a link posted, just what you gave which was a typed url, which can't be clicked then gone to and opened, is it listed somewhere else like the original post? Can u get that for me then I'll try?

Her attempt to clear things up did help a smidgen, but I'm still weary of her now because of what has transpired, my hinky meters are sounding and will continue til she completely makes me feel at peace once again about her involvement. I did notice she tried to clear the error and rumor up about her and casey discussion or argument she claims errorneously. She says it didn't happen when it was said to have occurred.

In my life I have found out that my first impressions generally are the correct ones. I said yesterday something is not right with the grandmother's story. I now believe that more than before.

Something here is terribly, terribly wrong!

In my opinion only, the grandmother would not be the type of person who someone would want to confess to if they had done something stupid, such as agreed to let a babysitter take a child with her to live/vacation/return to Mexico for a few weeks. If it was something even more irresponsible that caused that child to be lost or injured, it would be even more intimidating.

Which is why Casey will never tell her parents what really happened.

I read a mention of an Alex earlier. Not sure who he is or if I missed where someone posted who he was. In any event, he appears to be a boyfriend or at least "friend" at some point. Comments on both of their pages in July 2007 talk about coming to the "love den." On Alex's page, it looks like his sister just posted this comment 2 days ago.

Jul 17 2008 9:41 PM

Mom told me about what was going on...it'll be national news tomorrow. I don't care who reads this....that had better pray that her daughter is found safe, because if not, and it has anything to do with her, I hope she gets the ****ing chair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie