Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way that the grandmother would not know who the child's dad was either means the daughter had sex with so many men she didn't know OR they have some deep dark secret about the man. (Perhaps he is married)
I can't believe that. That is the first thing any mother would ask her daughter. Lets get real here.

About her myspace comments-

Anyone notice the nice gap from April to July??

I wish the police dept had an email address so we could send little links to them like these pictures. They could contact the people who took the pictures to learn more about this girl. Its obvious the mother has no idea who she is dealing with and is overy protective of someone that probably killed or sold her grand daughter. When I wrote the grandmother with the picture links I told her that her daughter sure didn't look at all upset about her daugher missing and was living it up and partying. It really really irks me!! It even irks me the most that this Casey doesn't seem to have any remorse at all of what happened to her own baby. Even if she did sell her or something I would feel really bad if I did such a thing.

I think it's very scary that Casey shows no emotion whatsoever! She seems to have no remorse.

Wow, sounds like the Geraldo interview was interesting. I will look for it and post it asap. My take on baby daddy is this, Caylee never knew who the father was, lied to everyone about their being an engagement and wedding and when the questions got too hot she pulls any old obit out of the newspaper and shows everyone. How convenient. Kinda like gma and her answers for everything.

Like SS said way back when, the apple is stuck to the tree. Two peas in a pod also comes to mind. This is way beyond denial or being naive, this is hampering the investigation into finding Caylee.

I agree with you 100%, SuziQ. Something is wrong here!

About her myspace comments-

Anyone notice the nice gap from April to July??

I noticed that too. The family has cleaned up the Myspace page because before today, there were definitely comments during those deleted months. Maybe they thought it would look too obvious if they just deleted the ones in June which was after Caylee disappeared and showed Casey still out living her life...so they deleted all the way back to April, which still makes no sense! Why cover stuff up????

Kathyn, did you call the Crime Line?

I saved the pictures of 6/20/2008 on my comp-would someone do the same for the ones on 6/6/2008??

Hugs ya'all

LaLaw2000, I didn't see a link posted, just what you gave which was a typed url, which can't be clicked then gone to and opened, is it listed somewhere else like the original post? Can u get that for me then I'll try?

Her attempt to clear things up did help a smidgen, but I'm still weary of her now because of what has transpired, my hinky meters are sounding and will continue til she completely makes me feel at peace once again about her involvement. I did notice she tried to clear the error and rumor up about her and casey discussion or argument she claims errorneously. She says it didn't happen when it was said to have occurred.
Says this is from Feb she must have been going here for long time if date is right. Think it is 7th picture over she is in background. talking to some girl.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=77846630&albumId=2060200

I understand that the grandmother is tired and has been through a lot, but she is in total denial. She is an angry person, but at whom? Geraldo was not being rude to her. There was no reason for her to get so angry! This woman knows something she is not telling, IMO.
She will not speak of Casey, yet Casey is the one with the answers as to what happened to Caylee. Seems like Casey's Mom might have told her what to do all of her life, IMO. Casey does not work, but was going on vacation? HMMMM! I have always felt that Casey and her Mom got into an argument of some sort, and Casey rebelled!
Again, as it is Casey who has the answers, how can her Mom just not acknowledge what was said and/or happened between she and Casey before she left?
I do not have a good feeling about this. What if Casey did admit something in regard to Caley and her Mom is helping her cover it up? This is pure speculation on my part and not meant to make anyone angry that does not think this Mom is acting strange.

IMO

I heard that too. Said she forgot what his last name is.:confused:
So, how does she actually know that this man who is deceased is actually the father? Because Casey says so?:confused:

That is what I was wondering also. Maybe, just maybe they don't want the father to to know so that he didn't become involved in the childs life. If that could be true then maybe that is why they are saying he is dead.

No clue, but I think it is really strange how the mother is sticking up for her daughter.

The only way that the grandmother would not know who the child's dad was either means the daughter had sex with so many men she didn't know OR they have some deep dark secret about the man. (Perhaps he is married)
I can't believe that. That is the first thing any mother would ask her daughter. Lets get real here.

Yes! You are right!

In my life I have found out that my first impressions generally are the correct ones. I said yesterday something is not right with the grandmother's story. I now believe that more than before.

Something here is terribly, terribly wrong!

I agree. I think tonights Geraldo interview proved that Grandma gets snarky and defensive when asked direct questions. Her body language is combative, her tone is condescending, she seems adept at dancing around the truth, and she failed to give even one relevant detail that may help the public find Caylee. Is she doing these interviews to help Caylee, or to slowly build a "story" and a possible legal defense for her daughter and herself?

It has been noted that Casey's inappropriate demeanor is a huge red flag. IMO Grandmother's demeanor, language, and behavior have been equally as inappropriate.

I think Grandma is involved up to her eyeballs.

IMO, JMO, and everything else...

I'm leaning more towards Casey having had numerous partners, and doesn't know who the father is. She's a regular at Fusian, and probably at other local clubs. She's a party girl and picks up guys at the clubs. The story about the father being killed in an accident may be just that - a cover story Casey gave her parents.

My take on baby daddy is this, Caylee never knew who the father was, lied to everyone about their being an engagement and wedding and when the questions got too hot she pulls any old obit out of the newspaper and shows everyone.

After reading most the comments, some of her friends seemed to know the man she was engaged to and even made comment on her ring.

I agree Poppy. After tonight I have a new theory. Maybe the father is a married man with lots of money. Maybe he is much older. Maybe he has a wife who MIGHT have found out about the baby. Maybe she is the one who they think may have the baby. It's a long shot.
I have watched Geraldo for years. He can get rude but tonight he went out of his way to be nice to "grandma" Grandma looks and acts TOO defensive. This whole thing stinks.
I just pray this precious child is alive because at this point I could care less about the rest of them.

The grandmother does seem to be a bit touchy, but I am sure they have been stressed, hounded by media, and not sleeping either. As far as not "remembering" the father's name, maybe she is trying to protect his family from this same media frenzy or perhaps even suspects that they might have the child and does not want to have to answer any questions that might tip them off that LE is looking for them.

That may be true, but IMO she doesn't need to be lying about anything. She should just say she can't answer that question. Because after seeing her tonight I have to wonder if I can believe anything she says.

Plus I am really tired of her saying lets find Caylee first and then we can work out all the other details about Casey later on. Doesn't she realize Casey is the key to finding Caylee?

I'm leaning more towards Casey having had numerous partners, and doesn't know who the father is. She's a regular at Fusian, and probably at other local clubs. She's a party girl and picks up guys at the clubs. The story about the father being killed in an accident may be just that - a cover story Casey gave her parents.
Hello friend! I don't know, I know myself I would want to know who the father of that baby was. If it was my daughter I would find out one way or the other. For the grandmother to say she can't remember the man's last name??? I think there is so much more to this. I wasn't sure until tonight. That interview with Geraldo cinched it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member