Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's remember that it was Casey's DAD that took LE aside once they had interviewed Casey and said privately that he did not believe she was telling the truth. I think Casey's parents are, in a way, participating in the charade with the hopes that if they appear to still believe Casey, Casey will eventually produce Caylee. JMO.
Good point - I'd forgotten that. Wonder if there's tension between grandma and grandpa and that's why we're only seeing Mommie Dearest talking to the media?

Exactly Aimee! And not to mention if you went to pick your child up from the babysitter that same day you supposedly dropped her off and they werent there wouldn't you throw a huge stink? I would be absolutely out of my mind calling everybody I know, the police, my parents, friends EVERYONE the very first day... I sure as heck wouldn't keep it to myself and conduct a investigation. Who does that? It's pure BS..

I have never heard of anyone dropping off a child to the sitter outside a place without even looking at the environment inside? This just puzzles me. Don't one usually take the child indoors and chat just a bit then go to work. Like say whatever is important for the day?
Plus if ZG has babysat several times over the past year the grandma would of had to of saw her at some point in time since they lived together?

This whole saga has so many hypothesis it confuses me I would hate to be LE working it trying to deal with all the "leads".

I pray that Caylee is found safely and then can have a happy life.

My perspective is the family is more for material items and that Cindy controlled Casey a lot until she turned 21 by not letting her go has she pleased. Then when Casey hit 21 she turned kind of rebellious to Cindy. If you read Lee's myspace comments you see this.

I can also imagine Cindy saying to Casey in a argument over parenting Caylee "Then act like it!" just as she did to Geraldo last night.

And the freak'n comment she made just floored me.

There is so much more to this story than we know and I hope in the end when Caylee is brought home we are all enlightened with all the facts.

That is a good point that maybe Casey's mom is playing good cop and her dad playing bad cop... if Casey has the belief that her mom is on her side, that is a potential way of getting answers for Caylee.

I'd be willing to bet G'ma has such a controlling personality that she's put the gag order on dear old hubby.

I see that she's been controlling all along, and not taking up for her but what mother wouldn't need to put some sort of control over her party-girl daughter who has a baby girl and doesn't seem to be doing the mommy thing.

Thank you to Blink for starting the new thread!

Even with all of these layers being discussed and picked apart I think we still have a story that can be resolved with Casey speaking the truth. I doubt there was a call from Caylee, but that is because there is a pattern here of Casey going to extreme effort to support any story she happens to be telling at the moment.

Let's remember that it was Casey's DAD that took LE aside once they had interviewed Casey and said privately that he did not believe she was telling the truth. I think Casey's parents are, in a way, participating in the charade with the hopes that if they appear to still believe Casey, Casey will eventually produce Caylee. JMO.

Good points Believe, but if this is the case, I think they need a psychologist - because buying into Casey's stories is not going to make Casey talk. My experience with compulsive liars (and I have very LITTLE experience) is that you have to call them on it, over and over again, before you get to the truth. If you don't call them on thier lies, they just keep spinning. This is a very, very touchy situation and at this point I would be begging for professional help. Before I hired the lawyer, I would be hiring a mental health expert to help get to Caylee's location.

Prayers for this baby, may she come home soon.

Salem

That is a good point that maybe Casey's mom is playing good cop and her dad playing bad cop... if Casey has the belief that her mom is on her side, that is a potential way of getting answers for Caylee.

I am taking it has there was tension between BOTH parents and Casey.

#1 why did Casey leave?

#2 if you read Lee's myspace it has Casey talking about "not being able to go anywhere" "trapped here this weekend" "If Lee told Cindy that Casey was going with him then she could go"

#3 But yet this was in '07 conversations and she should be able to come and go as she wanted because she was a adult?

I think Cindy is too controling

The Geraldo interview was very disturbing. Cindy snapped at Geraldo for asking her if she had any suspicions as to who might have Caylee. She said yes, and that she has informed law enforcement. Geraldo then asked her if she could share that with us to help in the search with Caylee, and she replied with something like, I don't think so! (very sarcastic and snotty) Do you think I would jeopardize an ongoing investigation by telling you something like that?
Geraldo was doing his best in trying to squeeze anything out of her that might help people find this little girl. She just seems to think that if people see the picture and hear about what a great family they were, then she will miraculously appear.
Seems weird that this family won't discuss anything but how wonderful they were...

Exactly Aimee! And not to mention if you went to pick your child up from the babysitter that same day you supposedly dropped her off and they werent there wouldn't you throw a huge stink? I would be absolutely out of my mind calling everybody I know, the police, my parents, friends EVERYONE the very first day... I sure as heck wouldn't keep it to myself and conduct a investigation. Who does that? It's pure BS..

I agree 100% esp if you look in windows and the place is empty. (I am guessing there is windows?)

#2 if you read Lee's myspace it has Casey talking about "not being able to go anywhere" "trapped here this weekend" "If Lee told Cindy that Casey was going with him then she could go"

#3 But yet this was in '07 conversations and she should be able to come and go as she wanted because she was a adult?

I think Cindy is too controling
I'm not sure if Casey's dismay was because her mother was controlling her life, or if it was because having to care for a baby was incompatible with her lifestyle.

wonders what anyone thinks of the idea of the possibility of the gma and daughter both knowing what happened. perhaps an argument happened between the two of them because casey wanted to leave with caylee and caylee ended up getting hurt in the process. maybe gma told casey see what you did...took them a month to finally contact LE because they were all trying to come up with a story of what might have happened. and gma is upset with the world because how dare no one believe them.

I think this is possible and the fact no one is buying what gma is saying is pissing her off. She's getting frustrated and lashing out. I wonder if she talks to LE the way she talked to Geraldo and Nancy?

Gma is way beyond denial, she's not being truthful. And that leaves the possibility that she's capable of lying about anything.

Good point - I'd forgotten that. Wonder if there's tension between grandma and grandpa and that's why we're only seeing Mommie Dearest talking to the media?

Yeah I saw an interview yesterday morning on the Today show I think. Everytime the grandpa would start to answer a question, grandma would reach out her hand to touch his arm or something (couldn't tell it was out of the camera's range). I just imagined her squeezing his arm or digging her nails in to him to remind him to not say too much and let her do the talking.

This stinks. I just don't know why Grandma would have called LE if she had any part in it, or why she would tell LE the story she told them if she's covering for her daughter.

imo.

I'm not sure if Casey's dismay was because her mother was controlling her life, or if it was because having to care for a baby was incompatible with her lifestyle.

The pictures of Casey and Caylee on her myspace page look like they had a good relationship. Also she spoke of Caylee all the time. Ex braging on crawling and walking. I saw them happy.

Want me to copy pics here?

http://www.local6.com/firstnews/16924242/detail.html#
click on interview with grandparents
above link is to the raw interview of the grandparents. you have got to watch it! OMG!!! It is unbelievable how gma speaks and what she speaks about! Woah!!!! In the same breath she tells media that she wants to get the word out and focus on Caylee, but also quit camping out in her yard and scaring her little yorkie. She also promised them all exclusives and would bring caylee to all their studios if they just get the word out.

After seeing the raw interview I think that msm did gma a favor by editing out some of her psychotic comments. They seriously could have spun that interview in another direction...

Sounds like another bamboo digging story to me. Gma has an answer for everything doesn't she?

Exactly! This woman seems to be full of lies herself. Why though get mad at Geraldo? In most of these cases of the parents or grandparents being upset they usually seem to be in tears and almost unable to talk.

Something is just not right. I know I sound like a broken record about this and I am sorry but I have to follow my gut on this one.:furious:

Yeah I saw an interview yesterday morning on the Today show I think. Everytime the grandpa would start to answer a question, grandma would reach out her hand to touch his arm or something (couldn't tell it was out of the camera's range). I just imagined her squeezing his arm or digging her nails in to him to remind him to not say too much and let her do the talking.

This stinks. I just don't know why Grandma would have called LE if she had any part in it, or why she would tell LE the story she told them if she's covering for her daughter.

imo.
in the raw interview I linked above she was pulling on and stroking his arm hair.... so much so that the cameraman zoomed in on it.

http://www.local6.com/firstnews/16924242/detail.html#

above link is to the raw interview of the grandparents. you have got to watch it! OMG!!! It is unbelievable how gma speaks and what she speaks about! Woah!!!! In the same breath she tells media that she wants to get the word out and focus on Caylee, but also quit camping out in her yard and scaring her little yorkie. She also promised them all exclusives and would bring caylee to all their studios if they just get the word out.

After seeing the raw interview I think that msm did gma a favor by editing out some of her psychotic comments. They seriously could have spun that interview in another direction...

which video? what is it named please?

With four kids and a pack of swimmers I hauled around the hot western U.S. I had all kinds of food items left in my car. One car in particular had a habit of hiding stuff under the seats and under the mat in the trunk. A piece of pizza might leave a "pizza smell", not a "stench".

It could be that if Caylee died in the car, her carseat will tell the story.

I think you could take Gma's behavior two ways-she is a lunatic or she is a woman on no sleep distraught about this situation and crazy that everyone is asking her about her liar daughter instead of finding her grandchild.

In either case, she is not doing her cause much justice-jmo. I haven't made a decision yet, but I don't really think she was involved in any overt way. I think she is desperate to get her grandchild back and completely beside herself that everything she knows about her child is a big hairy fairytale...umm sorry for my descriptive writing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708