Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she did finally admit she was lying about her employment ... once she was down the hall with police to her "office".

This is so horrible. That poor little girl.

If you look at her picture, there is a mark on her arm. It could just be a mark from falling or playing, or it could be a scar or something from abuse. It almost looks shadowed around the upper arm.

2676826745_7335de58d5.jpg

I feel sorry for this sweet little child. Why are there no other pictures of her? Didn't she ever have birthday parties or Christmas? Didn't she have any playmates?

The grandfather and father of the child's mother was just interviewed on Fox. He wouldn't say much about his daugher, but obviously loves his granddaughter very much. I feel so bad for him.

The grandparents are on Fox now. It is heartbreaking. I feel so bad for them.

Please...let this case end differently than the way it is looking.

I found a Zenaida Gonzalez on myspace in Kissimee(?) Florida. How far is that from where Caylee disappeared?
Very close. Kissimee is right next to Orlando.

Sounds like the mother is on drugs. Addicts often lose touch with reality, and she either sold the child for drug money, or she left her with someone that she has no memory of, so she could go party. Too bad she didn't give over custody of the little girl to her parents, the grandparents, who sound like loving people who miss the child terribly.

A beautiful little girl who certainly deserves better!!
My heart goes out to the grandmother.

VB

In the affidavit, she says one of her co-workers was Juliette Lewis, which (of course) turned out not to be anyone who had worked at the park. "Zenaida Gonzalez", after I googled her name, has a prominent mommy blog at brevardcountymoms.com, and brevard county is where all this is taking place, right?

I agree that Caylee's mom just hooked on that name, like believe09 suggests, just adopted the identity of Zenaida. Maybe she wishes she left her with the woman who runs that working mom blog, who seems like an excellent mom.

In a way I'd be surprised if Caylee's mom did go to that blog, because Pepper is right, she seems like she's on drugs.

http://brevardcountymoms.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=MOMS

I hope they're searching her computer, it might hold some kind of clue to what happened, also putting the heat on her boyfriend to see if he knows anything.

VB

Apparently, the grandparents raised this beautiful little girl and she was living in their home until she and her mother moved out, which is the last time he grandparents saw her. This was June 8 and 9, (reported from Fox News)... The grandfather discussed what a wonderful and loving mother Casey was/is to Caylee. Saying she never even raised her voice to the baby.

A couple of friends came forward to say they were told by Casey that Caylee was with a nanny or something? Several different lies. Casey knows exactly where her daughter is and she's not talking. IMO

The look on this mother's face while she's in handcuffs is disturbing. I'd love to slap the smirk right off her face.

Casey has said Caylee's father is dead? I notice the grandparents, Casey and Caylee all have the same last name.

I wonder if there was an altercation between the grandparents and Casey as to why she moved out of their home then later refused to let the grandparents see Caylee and kept making excuses.

I sure hope this beautiful little girl is found safely.

I'm sick to my stomach thinking about this precious little girl! Her mom's eyes seem empty to me, and crazed. I hope she's alive and well. I hope she wasn't given to some creep for drugs or money. How could anyone do this?! :(

In the affidavit, she says one of her co-workers was Juliette Lewis, which (of course) turned out not to be anyone who had worked at the park. "Zenaida Gonzalez", after I googled her name, has a prominent mommy blog at brevardcountymoms.com, and brevard county is where all this is taking place, right?

I agree that Caylee's mom just hooked on that name, like believe09 suggests, just adopted the identity of Zenaida. Maybe she wishes she left her with the woman who runs that working mom blog, who seems like an excellent mom.

In a way I'd be surprised if Caylee's mom did go to that blog, because Pepper is right, she seems like she's on drugs.

http://brevardcountymoms.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=MOMS
When I googled her, Zenaida Gonzalez, most of the websites point to a woman who is obviously a very hands-on mom. I wonder where Casey saw her or saw her name to use it as the babysitter. Perhaps she is popular amongst the moms in Brevard County? Known name perhaps?

The g-parents knew what their daughter was like. They should have kicked her out and took the baby away from her. What a beautiful child. I hope she is found ok.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16910663/detail.html

(snips)
As news of Casey's arrest broke, Eyewitness News did some digging and found a number of photos of her out on the town on social networking sites. Little Caylee never appears in any of them

On the MySpace page set up by Cynthia Anthony, Casey's mother and the grandmother of the missing child, she lists her mood as "distraught." In one of her blog postings, she details the sometimes strained relationship she has with Casey.

"What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills," her blog posting reads.

His page says "Mood: nauseated".

Speaks for us all, there.

OK-once you have read the affidavit, help me out with this. There is a real Zainida Gonzalez. Someone using that name signed a registration card in April 2008 to look at the Sawgrass apartments, but she is NOT the Zanida that the police interviewed.

What are the chances that the Zanida who filled out the card is Mom and she planned this?

Time to narrow this timeline-Where was Mom living when she moved out in May with the baby and did the best friend REALLY see both in the middle of June.

The boyfriend's myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=110289270

looks like there are some messages left from Casey's myspace on his page as well as a photo of Casey in his pic album..

Well, she did finally admit she was lying about her employment ... once she was down the hall with police to her "office".

If you look at her picture, there is a mark on her arm. It could just be a mark from falling or playing, or it could be a scar or something from abuse. It almost looks shadowed around the upper arm.

I feel sorry for this sweet little child. Why are there no other pictures of her? Didn't she ever have birthday parties or Christmas? Didn't she have any playmates?

Just an FYI...

This myspace (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=122459029) mentions a birthmark on her left shoulder/arm...

Did I read correctly that Casey and Caylee moved out of the Grandma's house the day before the baby vanished? My heart goes out to this family....

I added this little angels picture to my myspace. It isn't much, but every pair of eyes looking for her takes us one step closer. I always feel so helpless when kids are missing...I wish there was more I could do.

I'm seriously hoping Casey has an accomplice somewhere that took Caylee, safely, to an undisclosed location, in an attempt to keep the baby from the grandparents. Possibly the grandparents had threatened to take the baby away from her.

The lack of remorse on her face may be an indication that she knows Caylee's safe? I pray!

I think that's her hair. I get that from time to time in pics of me. I do however after hearing about this case think the mom did something to this child. This case kinda reminds me of Trenton Duckett

The g-parents knew what their daughter was like. They should have kicked her out and took the baby away from her. What a beautiful child. I hope she is found ok.

http://www.wftv.com/news/16910663/detail.html

(snips)
As news of Casey's arrest broke, Eyewitness News did some digging and found a number of photos of her out on the town on social networking sites. Little Caylee never appears in any of them

On the MySpace page set up by Cynthia Anthony, Casey's mother and the grandmother of the missing child, she lists her mood as "distraught." In one of her blog postings, she details the sometimes strained relationship she has with Casey.

"What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills," her blog posting reads.
Sounds like another case of "loving the child to death" so to speak. So many parents shun disciplining their kids these days, let the kid run wild, never say "no", because they are either too lazy or too soft to give the discipline that all kids need. In essence, they have failed their children, and then cry "why?" when the kid turns out bad.

New age psychobabble about good touchy-feely discipline, don't damage their self-esteem, never spank, etc., etc. is responsible for raising a whole generation of spoiled, self-indulgent, irresponsible brats. :mad: Rant over now.

I think that's her hair. I get that from time to time in pics of me. I do however after hearing about this case think the mom did something to this child. This case kinda reminds me of Trenton Duckett
I think the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member