Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't serious are you???

:) I think not... LOL..

Toby's signature line should be a clue.. :crazy:

Sarchasm: The gulf which exists between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Casey's posts to her brother on myspace sound VERY normal. She talks about going over his house to watch a sports event and baking.

There are lots of posts that Caylee loves Uncle Lee and a post about Caylee pointing to his picture on the refrigerator. She DOES sound like a regular loving mom in her myspace posts to family.

Here's Casey's next to last myspace comment to her brother. Things on that day and up to this point sound soooooo normal. Up to and including this comment Casey writes frequently and talks a LOT about her daughter:

May 27, 2008 6:12 AM

you made your niece very happy yesterday. thanks for the visit! i'm sure if she had a ton of little friends, she would have been bragging about it to them. instead, she was bragging about it to all of us. good enough.

The last comment would have been made AFTER Caylee went missing on the 9th. No mention of Caylee.

Jun 22, 2008 10:40 PM
here's my question...

is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?

i've always wondered.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=eb6f7241-9d70-4d7f-a94c-a4b8b3a21a61

I'm with you on this. I don't necessarily see a sadistic emptiness in her face or eyes. I see more sarcasm or 'spit in your face' kinda looks in the videos and pics.

Yeah her smug and smarmy look is sort of like she is getting her jollies off by torturing her parent's.

She reminds of many young woman who have children thinking that the child will love them and all the attention will about them but become enraged when it's the child that becomes the center of attention.

Sort of like "It's always Caylee this and Caylee that, doesn't anyone care about me" attitude. I suspect her parent's were very good to this little girl and she felt left out and decided to take her away from them to punish them.

I also think that in this farcical tale she has spun lies some truth, either first or last names, street numbers or names of streets, she has told herself this lie so that she can remember something....something important like who Caylee is with and or where she is. Every pathological liar starts their tale with one truth and spins the lie around that, they do this so that they can remember the lie. I have known a few of these people and it's always the same.

Oh my, how sad for these grandparents. I hope and pray this little girl is safe somewhere.

Yeah her smug and smarmy look is sort of like she is getting her jollies off by torturing her parent's.

She reminds of many young woman who have children thinking that the child will love them and all the attention will about them but become enraged when it's the child that becomes the center of attention.

Sort of like "It's always Caylee this and Caylee that, doesn't anyone care about me" attitude. I suspect her parent's were very good to this little girl and she felt left out and decided to take her away from them to punish them.

I also think that in this farcical tale she has spun lies some truth, either first or last names, street numbers or names of streets, she has told herself this lie so that she can remember something....something important like who Caylee is with and or where she is. Every pathological liar starts their tale with one truth and spins the lie around that, they do this so that they can remember the lie. I have known a few of these people and it's always the same.

I recognize this because I'm living it. I have a 19 y/o daughter who lives with her father and I, and we have been raising my grandson since he was born, he's 2. Its scary to think but I can see her doing this same thing, just to "get back" at us for doing everything for them both. It's a spoiled and unappreciative attitude, disrespectful and irresponsible. I have been through the "be a good mommy and take on your responsibilities, this baby comes first" talks and she responds by making the runaway threats. I believe it's this generation of kids now. Surely I'm not the only one.

I recognize this because I'm living it. I have a 19 y/o daughter who lives with her father and I, and we have been raising my grandson since he was born, he's 2. Its scary to think but I can see her doing this same thing, just to "get back" at us for doing everything for them both. It's a spoiled and unappreciative attitude, disrespectful and irresponsible. I have been through the "be a good mommy and take on your responsibilities, this baby comes first" talks and she responds by making the runaway threats. I believe it's this generation of kids now. Surely I'm not the only one.

I am so sorry-perhaps she would be interested in giving you temporary custody and then she can go live her own life. She will find out quickly what she is missing...jmo.

My step-son's mother has abused meth for 3 years now and by looking at her, you would never know - she is a beautiful young woman -

Thanks for sharing that. I thought all meth-users eventually attained "the look".

I am so sorry-perhaps she would be interested in giving you temporary custody and then she can go live her own life. She will find out quickly what she is missing...jmo.

That won't happen either, the many discussions about that go south quick. It's rebellion and just stubbornness. I seriously believe if we did threaten to take him away from her, for her lack of parental responsibilities, she would run.

Don't get me wrong, she loves him tons and is good to him, but she was a young teen mother and wants to live her life. Right now, her freedom is all she can see.

She isn't on drugs nor is she drinking. She is dating a guy who is in school to become a minister. We're still praying! lol... She still has a lot of growing up to do.

Is this the way the young, single mothers are these days? Sadly, there are more than there should be.

This really is what I'm sensing with Caylee, Casey and the grandparents. This story hits home with me.

I'm so sorry that your living through this and NO you're definitely not alone. I had the same problem with my sister many years ago mind you, but I wound up raising her 2 children and the havoc she unleashed on my life has scarred me forever.

She did so many things that it would take me weeks just to write it all down, suffice it to say she made sure that these kids suffered in some way and that she made my life miserable because of the "how dare I care more about them than her" attitude. She has ruined every Christmas, every Birthday, every Thanksgiving and the worst part is my niece was horrible to me, all she wanted was to go back to my sister, unfortunately my sisters drinking and drugging sort of got in the way..

Really don't have any advice other than to stay alert, always know where your grandson is and trust your instincts...if it sounds like she is lying than she probably is..

That won't happen either, the many discussions about that go south quick. It's rebellion and just stubbornness. I seriously believe if we did threaten to take him away from her, for her lack of parental responsibilities, she would run.

Don't get me wrong, she loves him tons and is good to him, but she was a young teen mother and wants to live her life. Right now, her freedom is all she can see.

She isn't on drugs nor is she drinking. She is dating a guy who is in school to become a minister. We're still praying! lol... She still has a lot of growing up to do.

Is this the way the young, single mothers are these days? Sadly, there are more than there should be.

This really is what I'm sensing with Caylee, Casey and the grandparents. This story hits home with me.

I will pray with you-sounds like a situation that must be difficult to navigate. I am an old single mother, lol, and the idea of rebelling against these little beings who were not asked to be brought into the world is difficult for me to take. I am NOT speaking about your daughter-more about the case. These kids are "lost", taken or killed usually at an age when they are not compliant little needy babies anymore, but starting to express their own personality. I do not find this to be a coincidence-the teen mothers I have known have always considered their children arm candy or reflected glory...it is difficult when the child starts to separate from the parent, and you don't get the same kind of spotlight like when you have a baby...jmho.

Well, I came home and saw this in the news. I had just seen a little Caylee at my business. Looks like this one but there's prob dozens of little Caylee's out there in the world.
BUT, AND I MEAN A GREAT BIG HUGE BUT, because I am a Websleuther and I know you can accidently see something without realizing it, I have the local sheriff's dept out there looking around for this little Caylee just in case. Better safe than sorry.

((liltigress)) I don't believe you are the only one going through this. I can't even imagine how you must feel. I pray you have the love and strength to continue raising your precious grandson through all of this. :blowkiss:

Back to the myspace: Is it possible she left this message as well?

Jun 23 2008 1:40 AM

here's my question...

is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?

i've always wondered.

---

And this was strange because I wondered if she really meant this for her daughter:
Jul 2 2008 10:33 PM

i am thinking of you... now and always.
i love you♥

Well, I came home and saw this in the news. I had just seen a little Caylee at my business. Looks like this one but there's prob dozens of little Caylee's out there in the world.
BUT, AND I MEAN A GREAT BIG HUGE BUT, because I am a Websleuther and I know you can accidently see something without realizing it, I have the local sheriff's dept out there looking around for this little Caylee just in case. Better safe than sorry.

Good for you, BB!!! I hope it is her. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

What kind of business was she at, BB? If you don't mind sharing? Also, was she with anyone that you can remember?

((liltigress)) I don't believe you are the only one going through this. I can't even imagine how you must feel. I pray you have the love and strength to continue raising your precious grandson through all of this. :blowkiss:

Back to the myspace: Is it possible she left this message as well?

Jun 23 2008 1:40 AM

here's my question...

i've always wondered.

---

And this was strange because I wondered if she really meant this for her daughter:
Jul 2 2008 10:33 PM

i am thinking of you... now and always.
i love you♥
Here's my theory. Perhaps little Caylee wanted to go back to the g-parents becasue they raised her and they're all she's really ever known "parent-wise." Maybe Caylee would cry for them and Casey got extremely jealous. Maybe the g-parents even tried to get her to send her back. So perhaps she shipped Caylee off to someone. I don't think too far away but far away enough so that the g-parents couldn't find her. I do think it's odd though that the g-parents who raised her hadn't seen her in a month but didn't really question all of the excuses.

What kind of business was she at, BB? If you don't mind sharing? Also, was she with anyone that you can remember?
Yep, I know what the whole family looks like that she was with. I would think they had been in the "Gap". Its the only suitable place on that side of the mall for them to shop, but they weren't carrying any bags. Probably just tourists with a child that fits the description.

Good for you! You did the right thing!!:clap::clap::clap:

(who you callin' a great big huge butt?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson