Caylee Marie Anthony Memorial Thread

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by grandmaj, Jul 2, 2011.

1. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Now that the verdict is in we all need a place to remember what brought us together. This thread is for you to remember Caylee Marie Anthony.

Post your thoughts, your poems, your favorite pictures and videos.

Let's make this all about Caylee!

:grouphug:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9PKVL6gbRQ"]YouTube - ‪Caylee Marie Anthony....Gone Too Soon‬‏[/ame]

2. Loading...

3. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

Somewhere over the rainbow Caylee sings and dances. She dresses like a princess, she shouts out Papa Jo Jo don't be sad Papa Jo Jo.

She has a new playhouse with her name on a mailbox. She has a puppy and she has angels that hug her close all night long.

Our Love for Caylee can not be reduced by the events of today. We all have her in our hearts and no one can take that from us my dear friends.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdP9meV5dr4&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo`ole‬‏[/ame]

4. grandmaj

grandmaj Former Member

:bump:

5. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

Gram your second post almost has me in tears. :(

RIP Caylee. <3

6. olive

olive New Member

RIP you beautiful child...you'll always have your purity, and innocence...and no one can take that from you.

7. Haddie McFaddies Mom

Haddie McFaddies Mom Member

Made this right after I heard the verdict, posted it elsewhere, but it's more appropriate here. It soothed my soul to see Caylee's smiling face ~

[​IMG]

8. Kavya01

Kavya01 Member

Dear Caylee Marie Anthony, you were a sunshine. The rest of the world knows it, darlin'. And you will live forever in a whole lot of people's hearts.
    Keep smiling in your better place. And keep singing, too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Ro_

Ro_ New Member

Dear Caylee,

I'm sorry the people you loved the most are the ones who let you down.
    I'm sorry you never met ALL the people that would have been there to love you and protect you, but I'm sure that because of all these people that love you without ever having met you you have a huge smile on your pretty face.
    Wherever you are, know that there are thousands of people that adore you. You are now an angel. Whatever happens here on Earth no longer affects you and will no longer hurt you (and I am so thankful for that).
    I'm sorry for whatever prevented those 12 people from seeing the truth, they are not to blame. But please know that eventually there will be justice for you, be patient, little one. Meanwhile, receive the love from all of us down here who think about you every day, you're a beautiful angel who deserves more than what this atrocious world has to offer.

10. WillenFan21

Dear Baby G,

You are in the hearts of everyone in this world. I'm very sorry that you didn't get to grow up and live a happy life. I can only hope that your life is better up there in heaven and that you are in the arms of God and your Great Grandpa whose lap you sat on Fathers Day of 2008. RIP Caylee Marie the world loves you and is going to try everything to get some sort of justice for you... <3

11. WillenFan21

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNYA4pAGjI"]YouTube - &#x202a;Martina McBride - Concrete Angel&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

12. Sleuthster

Sleuthster Well-Known Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSbkDGayzhw"]YouTube - &#x202a;You are my SunShine&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

For you Caylee. You are the sun the moon and the stars and you will always be the sunshine in our hearts. We love you!

13. egs

egs New Member

You are so so so so so so so loved little girl. Justice will come for you in one way or another. I have to believe that.

14. Annette73

Annette73 New Member

I am still coming to grips with this verdict. Caylee: 12 people didn't make it right, but the thousands and thousands who love you dearly without having even met you, will honor your memory and send our love your way every day! You are LOVED beyond anyone's imagination, Caylee, you are one of the most loved baby girls in history!!

15. WillenFan21

I saw this poem on Facebook:

16. Blanche

Blanche New Member

Heaven's Playground

When babies go to Heaven
    What do they do all day
    Is there someone up there for them
    To join with them in play?

Will there be someone to hold them
    And cuddle them with love
    Will they teach them how to fly
    With the Angels up above?

We think we know the answer
    And it fills our hearts with joy
    A place called Heaven's Playground
    For every girl and boy.

They are Angels blowing bubbles
    And music fills the air
    Tiny toys to play with
    We know she&#8217;s happy there.

Fly high beautiful

17. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

18. AquaEyes

AquaEyes New Member

Just heard back from the rose grower company and they are contacting some of their growers about a rose for Caylee.

They told me in an automatic email that it would take 5 or 6 days to hear a response to my email. I heard back from this woman within 5 minutes of emailing her.

I know Caylee has touched so many dear hearts....

Aqua

19. kyrasmummy

kyrasmummy Justice for Caylee

20. WillenFan21

You guys have to listen/watch this video. Someone wrote a song called "Caylee's Song" it sounds like a little girl singing it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAk-qHobVYI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - &#x202a;Caylee&#39;s Song&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

21. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

For a minimum donation of $10.00 you can plant a tree in Memory of Caylee. http://www.arborday.org/shopping/tictim/TIMSample.cfm
    I'm going to plant a tree for Caylee in the Seminole Forest, it's less than an hours drive from Orlando. I'm thinking about sending the certificate to The SA's @
    NINTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
    State Attorney Office
    415 North Orange Avenue
    Orlando, Florida 32801