Caylee 'sighting' in Gainesville, FL grocery store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's how I feel about the "sightings"...the Anthony's put a great deal of stock in the "number" of sightings there have been of children that look like Caylee. As in "look how many times she has been sighted".

She has not been "sighted".

She is dead.

I don't get it. Especially GA who KNOWS that she is no longer with us. This is a special brand of denial that is hurting everyone EVERYONE. There is an entire nation that is grieving for this little girl and the attention that is given to these "sightings" is perpetuating this denial.
end of rant.

Makes me wonder what THEY are hiding.:waitasec:
First I thought they are doing all this to protect Casey,I am not so sure anymore.Something's wrong with this picture.With this family.

IMO

Actually today's local news reported that Gainsville was investigating BUT OCSO was NOT investigating that they have all evidence that Caylee will NOT be found alive...(that is NOT what *I* am saying that came from the news....)

OCSO should not waste anymore taxpayers money investigating the sighting of the ghost of a little girl IMO. In any case I feel sorry for GA.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...=GPD_probes_report_of_Caylee_Anthony_sighting

I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

IMO, what kind of a kidnapper/new parents/pedophile would bring Caylee to a local FL grocery store, knowing SOMEONE would recognize her. Just another false sighting, a waste of LE's time...
I think is false sighting too. but let not forget the Idaho case where j duncan brought
SG into Denny when the whole world was looking for theses kids.

I work in a grocery store (way up here in Maine) and I still look at all the little brown haired, brown eyed little girls that come in, and I even see if they are acting comfortable with whoever they are with. Sometimes I have to stop myself, its just something that I dont even realize until I stare at them too long. This case has really gotten to me, even though I am way up here 1,500 miles away. We had a little girl come in the other day with a cute little raincoat on, she looked just like Caylee.....the resemblance was uncanny, but I know it wasnt her.
I think that great. Don't stop yourself, I try to make it point to go on the missing children site so I can look at the pictures, and I to look at all the little childern in grocery and resturants. we had a case by St louis where the boy was kipnap for many years and he went school he had friends and no one notice until another boy was kipnap by the same sicko and both boys were found. So don't stop looking.

I think that great. Don't stop yourself, I try to make it point to go on the missing children site so I can look at the pictures, and I to look at all the little childern in grocery and resturants. we had a case by St louis where the boy was kipnap for many years and he went school he had friends and no one notice until another boy was kipnap by the same sicko and both boys were found. So don't stop looking.

RE: CA's appearance on GMA yesterday. It is maddening that these "reporters" don't ask the very simple question, "What do you think about your own daughter's non-cooperation and all of her lies?"

It really pisses me off that she can say all these negative things and expect everyone on the planet to be searching for Caylee, but will not hold her own daughter accountable.

I'm sure this has been said repeatedly, and it probably should go in the 'rants about the case' forum, but I'm here, and had to get it off my chest.

DA

I have been reading all those that mentioned where kidnapped victims have been spotted at gas stations and the kidnappers were tracked down, the child returned....and we all know about Shawn H and Elizabeth S.

However, name one case where a person has ever been indicted for murder of a missing person, where that murdered person suddenly appears alive? Days later? Weeks later? Months later? Years later?

It doesn't happen. The police doesn't arrest and the grand jury doesn't indict people for murder if there isn't proof of a dead person.

I have been reading all those that mentioned where kidnapped victims have been spotted at gas stations and the kidnappers were tracked down, the child returned....and we all know about Shawn H and Elizabeth S.

However, name one case where a person has ever been indicted for murder of a missing person, where that murdered person suddenly appears alive? Days later? Weeks later? Months later? Years later?

It doesn't happen. The police doesn't arrest and the grand jury doesn't indict people for murder if there isn't proof of a dead person.

Not to mention forensic evidence....Oh, yeah....and their parents didn't wait 31 DAYS to report them missing!!!!!

If the A's believe Caylee is alive I would like an interviewer to ask them how person X got Caylee. Everyone knows KC made up ZFG and her sister. So how do the A's think person X got Caylee? Cindy is upset no one is searching for a LIVE Caylee but no one can even start without knowing exactly how KC let Caylee go.

If there was no ZFG what happened? KC won't say. LE cannot find ZFG so where should they start? A's need to look at the FACTS: KC did not leave her with someone at Sawgrass. If she wants to stick with the story of ZFG and the sister PLUS their kids in the park wouldn't LE be asking for anyone else that had been in the park that day to come forward? Do the A's think this ZFG and the sister live in a bubble and are known to no other people on earth? With the kind of reward money available wouldn't someone know ZFG and sister Sam and claim the money? Those kids must have fathers...?? Wouldn't they have seen Caylee with ZFG and sister Sam? Have the A's asked for anyone that knows ZFG and sister Sam to contact LE? No.

Hello.....???? A's are you reasoning this out at all? Of course you want to think she is alive. It's too painful to accept that she's dead and KC did it but from what we know so far Caylee's fate isn't looking good.

This case had every little girl I saw at grocery stores looking like Caylee too! And I do not even live near Florida. This obsession with finding this little girl has really left many with strong emotions. And I for one feel in my heart that this child will never be found alive with all of the evidence found. I also think that her remains if any have vanished, the searchers are only human and did their best with what they had, with no help from the one person who is out to save her own A$$.
:nerves:

I'd also like an interviewer to ask the A's if money was the issue with person X not returning Caylee..... why did KC take money from family and friends for beer and bras but not to give to person X? How much money was owed since the reward is $225,000?

One the major reasons the A's do not believe that Caylee is dead is that the head of the Childrens Missing Network (the one they are connected with) is telling them that Caylee is alive, that LE is wrong and that Caylee will come home

Thier heads have been filled with lies starting with Casey to now - they don't know who to believe anymore

I'm glad they're paying attention too. I'm glad that they reported it, but I don't see any reason that it could not have been Caylee. Oh by the way for all you Murt fans. I was just on there and there was *advertiser censored* being shown. It wasn't just your everyday *advertiser censored* but included the cutting open of genitalia,and piercing with large rods, on both men and women. It shook me up pretty bad. I don't know that I believe that Murt would show something like that on purpose but it was very disturbing. Just thought I would let you know.

Ouch.! Thanks for the warning, That is just not what I want to see with my morning coffee.

I don't understand why they said they were waiting until today to be sure or find out more...then they spent the day going on GMA and Murt TV instead of being in Gainsville (sp?). WTH?! If they thought it may be her...why were they anywhere else?!

No kidding, I would be tearing me up some Gainsville if I thought for one second my missing grandchild had just been seen there. We all know CA can make a spectacle of herself so why didn't she do it in Gainsville, have all the media there searching for Caylee, get the FBI there, put the whole da*m town on lock down. If that baby had been in Gainsville and she had been my baby, I would still be there raising all sorts of he77, I would camp out at the convienance store and ask every person if they saw her.....So much someone could have done but they just looked at the tapes and went on back to the house to give LP some carp, that was soooo much more helpful. The A's have got to quit this BS about "We believe Caylee is alive", their actions are sooo contrary to that statement. I am tired of The Today Show and The GMA letting them spew their bile all over the place, these networks need to call the A's on their actions.:furious:

What I do not understand is why anyone who thought they saw Caylee would not call 911. So what do they do - have the A's phone number programmed or do they wait until they get to a computer to look the number up? Any person in their right mind that thought they had seen a missing child would call LE immediately.

The A's are not looking for an ALIVE Caylee so why should they be concerned with other folks looking? So they went to view a tape in a grocery store, what have they done with the rest of the "tips" that have come in to them, have they gone to check those out and what about the so called kidnappers GA was having watched? They know as well as the rest of us do, Caylee is no longer alive and they just do all this stuff to get in the media.

If it were my baby that had been "seen" all over the world, you can bet I would be going to those places to be sure myself if it were her or not. I would not be sitting at home on the computer or out making a fool of myself at searches and blaming everyone else for NOT looking. I would be the main one LOOKING for my baby.

I missed Joseph Duncan and Shasta Groene in that convience store in Kellogg Idaho by a couple of hours. Im probably on that same videotape.
I would have recognized her even though at that time I thought she was dead.
Sadly though, in this case im certain Caylee is no longer with us.
I just Pray she is found.
I wonder if her mother lost her Soul or was born without one?

One of the ID people on TV, yesterday, opined that sociopaths are born that way.

Line from "The Bad Seed," speaking of Rhoda Penmark-- "It's as if she was born blind."

One the major reasons the A's do not believe that Caylee is dead is that the head of the Childrens Missing Network (the one they are connected with) is telling them that Caylee is alive, that LE is wrong and that Caylee will come home

Thier heads have been filled with lies starting with Casey to now - they don't know who to believe anymore

Here's another reason.... seems the Anthony's pro-bono P.I. is also on board the "Casey's a great person" train:

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_private_investi.php

Casey Anthony's Private Investigator Speaks

Monday, November 10, 2008

Another search begins today, this one led by Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped post Casey Anthony's bail. Padilla is heading up a dive team searching a river in the Orlando area. As with the Equusearch effort, Dominic says he would be absolutely devastated if Caylee's remains were found. "I would fall apart. I would not believe the remains were of Caylee Marie. Not for one minute would I believe Casey would do that to her child. I've spent many hours with her and she is a loving and protective mother."

---

Oh, that's EXACTLY how the Anthony family will spin things IF Caylee's remains are ever found. First they'll deny it's Caylee & when that doesn't seem to help Casey.... they'll switch over to blaming ZG for being a lousy nanny & getting Caylee killed.

Another person who's willing to parrot the Anthony's script.... most likely for his own benefit.

I wonder what this enabling P.I. will say when his book comes out though.... maybe we'll hear how he REALLY feels about Casey & her family. I bet he's getting an earful while he's hanging around the circus. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member