Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

July 14th shows Lee retrieves casey belongings from Tony that should be on the 15th instead.
can you give me something to substantiate that? then i can post it with the correction. thank you!

http://www.ocso.com/LinkClick.aspx?link=MediaRelations/07.28.08_burglary.pdf&tabid=547&mid=1935

Link to OSCO report for report on stolen gas cans to be added to calendar notation for 6/24
Link added.

June 27 Amy say she spoke to Casey and Casey said she was waiting for Tony to pick her up
Page 1043 Lines 1-2 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

This is under the date of June 24th.....should the 27th be changed to the 24.....or the whole comment be sent to the 27th?
Moved and PDF page number added. I also added the page number regarding the squirrel bit.

NB: the PDF page numbers are to individual docs. So, in this case, the page number would be to the Amy interview transcript.

I see a bunch of events on the home page with today's date that probably should have their dates fixed - and perhaps a little attention to the dates when making new entries would be appreciated by the calendar mods!
sigh..thanks

sigh..thanks
Wow. You're fast! I just finished verifying and correcting one, went back to the home page, and pewf! the others were gone. :eek:

I put Caylee birth day in

oh and I meant to add.....the calender looks awesome!!!! and I like how you put stuff in group now.....easy-er to read that way...:clap:

Which is the accepted last sighting of Caylee by AL, June 2 or June 9?

Ok, , JBean, and all the rest -- I'm gonna prove to you just how nuts I am, ok? If you think it's a good idea, if you would start 2 new calendars, one for cellphone calls and one for text messages, I'll work on entering all that stuff. (I can't believe I'm volunteering this; really I can't.) I for one would love to see a composite of all of these. Of course, I'd have to be directed to the proper docs to reference and all that. But, like I said, I'm game. If you think it'll work, pm me, in case I don't get back over here to see your answers.

I've been putting the online messages in the calendar. After going through 2 full threads of messages and posts surrounding this topic, I'm cross-eyed.

There is one message I wanted to keep on the forefront even though it doesn't go with the same timeline as the calendar..

From Casey to Lee:
Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
"mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots "

Ok, , JBean, and all the rest -- I'm gonna prove to you just how nuts I am, ok? If you think it's a good idea, if you would start 2 new calendars, one for cellphone calls and one for text messages, I'll work on entering all that stuff. (I can't believe I'm volunteering this; really I can't.) I for one would love to see a composite of all of these. Of course, I'd have to be directed to the proper docs to reference and all that. But, like I said, I'm game. If you think it'll work, pm me, in case I don't get back over here to see your answers.
You are so sweet EZ. But I think the idea is to keep everything consolidated and in one place. well at least for now.

thank you so much for your sweet and generous offer.

To help in finding key dates, I've uploaded a searchable version of the 437 page doc to my site repository. You can find it here. Once you've downloaded the doc (pls be patient, its big), simply open it up in acrobat and enter Shift+Ctrl+F (which should launch the acrobat search window), type in the word you're looking for, and voila!

I'm not sure where to post this nor do I have the actual date that Casey found this on Tony's computer but I think it is important as it may be the reason she did a search for chloroform. And in my opinion anyone who uses this stuff for sex has some serious sex (psycho) problems. Because if you have to knock someone unconscious in order to have sex that is close to necrophilia . I just find this pretty horrifying.

http://www.imagepoop.com/image/1304/Win-Her-Over-With-Chloroform.html

Nobody requested this, but I was looking at the calendar and I noticed that the default limit of 4 detail items shown meant lots of days just showed a link. So I upped the limit to 15, which makes the calendar bigger but allows all the details from each day to be seen at a glance. If you all want it set back, or set somewhere else, let me know.
Didn't know you could do that. That is terrific thank you.

Nobody requested this, but I was looking at the calendar and I noticed that the default limit of 4 detail items shown meant lots of days just showed a link. So I upped the limit to 15, which makes the calendar bigger but allows all the details from each day to be seen at a glance. If you all want it set back, or set somewhere else, let me know.

Oh that's great. At first I thought we lost the full page of events for each day. I like that view also. But I found it still there when I click on the number/date of that day on the calendar.

You guys and dolls ...
Rock My Socks!

:crazy:

You are so sweet EZ. But I think the idea is to keep everything consolidated and in one place. well at least for now.

thank you so much for your sweet and generous offer.

Whew! I was kinda holding my breath on that after I offered! But still, if anyone changes their mind, let me know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back