Caylee Time Line Calendar-Key Date Discussion

I'm not sure where to post this nor do I have the actual date that Casey found this on Tony's computer but I think it is important as it may be the reason she did a search for chloroform. And in my opinion anyone who uses this stuff for sex has some serious sex (psycho) problems. Because if you have to knock someone unconscious in order to have sex that is close to necrophilia . I just find this pretty horrifying.

http://www.imagepoop.com/image/1304/Win-Her-Over-With-Chloroform.html

I was wondering if the search on the computer was around the same time as this pic.....maybe....and Im NOT defending KC....but maybe she looked it up to see what Chloroform was......not to discount the fact the Chloroform was found in the trunck of her car....just curious if the image in the search...or if there is another search on there....and what the dates where

Hello all~

I have been working on a MAJOR timeline. I have began to add phone calls, text messages, myspace/facebook messages, etc. There is almost 75 pages of stuff and I am no where near done! If any one wants to add to this....help yourself! We can pass the updated files back and forth if you guys want to!

I just wanted to make a timeline with as much info as we could find so we could potentially figure out where she was and what she was doing as much as possible. If there is anything wrong in this...please let me know!

My email address is browneyes_11983@hotmail.com if you want to work on this with me.

I posted the link to this document in the jury room under the KC cellphone project thread.

Hello all~

I have been working on a MAJOR timeline. I have began to add phone calls, text messages, myspace/facebook messages, etc. There is almost 75 pages of stuff and I am no where near done! If any one wants to add to this....help yourself! We can pass the updated files back and forth if you guys want to!

I just wanted to make a timeline with as much info as we could find so we could potentially figure out where she was and what she was doing as much as possible. If there is anything wrong in this...please let me know!

My email address is browneyes_11983@hotmail.com if you want to work on this with me.

I posted the link to this document in the jury room under the KC cellphone project thread.
OH that's a lot of work congrats!. Please feel free to add what you can to our community case calendar time line. We would love any pertinent verified info!

I'm not sure where to post this nor do I have the actual date that Casey found this on Tony's computer but I think it is important as it may be the reason she did a search for chloroform. And in my opinion anyone who uses this stuff for sex has some serious sex (psycho) problems. Because if you have to knock someone unconscious in order to have sex that is close to necrophilia . I just find this pretty horrifying.
http://www.imagepoop.com/image/1304/Win-Her-Over-With-Chloroform.html
I was wondering if the search on the computer was around the same time as this pic.....maybe....and Im NOT defending KC....but maybe she looked it up to see what Chloroform was......not to discount the fact the Chloroform was found in the trunck of her car....just curious if the image in the search...or if there is another search on there....and what the dates where

I've never seen any information indicating Casey found the chloroform image on Tony's computer. This discussion seems to originate from the discovery of the posted image on Ricardo M's facebook profile. I found it and screencapped for context--http://i33.tinypic.com/orv7mq.jpg uploaded March 18, 2008.

I've been putting the online messages in the calendar. After going through 2 full threads of messages and posts surrounding this topic, I'm cross-eyed.

There is one message I wanted to keep on the forefront even though it doesn't go with the same timeline as the calendar..

From Casey to Lee:
Apr 18, 2007 3:04 PM
"mom & i officially taught caylee how to take shots "

Just curious..........what is your source for this message? I haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks

The neighbor said they saw a green pickup pull into the driveway on June 23rd and it was Casey and some guy. Has it ever been established who owns the green truck? I noticed a green pickup in one of her "party" photos...unfortunately I can't find it now. Has anyone seen the pic too? Is it possible Caylee was still in the backyard and she DID have a willing helper to move the body and keep their mouth shut? That person could have driven ANYWHERE and disposed of the body. Maybe not even in Orlando OR Florida!

Updated: I found the pic with the green truck in her photobucket pics.

Just curious..........what is your source for this message? I haven't seen it anywhere. Thanks

That message was on Lee's MySpace page before it was set to private and/or deleted.

To clarify, many other members saw that message, not just me. Hope that helps.

That message was on Lee's MySpace page before it was set to private and/or deleted.

To clarify, many other members saw that message, not just me. Hope that helps.

I recall seeing that somewhere..

PLease be careful when entering an event that you choose the right month and date.

The neighbor said they saw a green pickup pull into the driveway on June 23rd and it was Casey and some guy. Has it ever been established who owns the green truck? I noticed a green pickup in one of her "party" photos...unfortunately I can't find it now. Has anyone seen the pic too? Is it possible Caylee was still in the backyard and she DID have a willing helper to move the body and keep their mouth shut? That person could have driven ANYWHERE and disposed of the body. Maybe not even in Orlando OR Florida!

I believe that was Tonys green jeep. I remember the neighbor saying in an interview he wasnt sure if it was a truck, suv, etc...just that it was not a car and it was green. In Tonys statement, he did go with KC to her house but sat in the vehicle while she did whatever inside.

Is it possible that Lee helped dispose of the body? I ask this just because he refuses to take a polygraph.

Is it possible that Lee helped dispose of the body? I ask this just because he refuses to take a polygraph.

I really think Lee is somehow just trying to advert the attention away from KC even just for a moment. I dont think anyone BUT KC has anything to do with it. They know it. He's playing games.

Just had to say THANK YOU for this thread! WS is the best ever--I can't even tell you how much this calendar has helped.

Now that we have KC cell phone records

Did KC go apartment hunting on June 17?

We know KC met with Mr.Crisp on June 19 with TonE to view an apt and have TonE complete and application. As TonE was desparate to get out of his lease.

When did KC make this appointment with Mr. Crsip?

What was KC movements on June 17th

How much time did KC spend on the Conway Road?

I've never seen any information indicating Casey found the chloroform image on Tony's computer. This discussion seems to originate from the discovery of the posted image on Ricardo M's facebook profile. I found it and screencapped for context--http://i33.tinypic.com/orv7mq.jpg uploaded March 18, 2008.

What if KC realized the de comp smell was not going to go away- therefore went to the garage or somewhere and grabbed a bottle of chemicals and dumped it in the trunk and it was kc who used chloroform to clean the trunk and not george---and the chloroform search on the computer was in fact casey fiding this phto and she/kc added it to ricardos site?? of course she added it months ago and the chemical in the trunk is just a coinsedence.........?

but that does not explain how flys and maggots lived- so- maybe ga did use the mix to clean the trunk

TonE took KC to GA house- kc retrieved gas cans- TonE helped KC put gas in car- then cans went into the trunk of the car and on the 24th ga / kc got into it and kc gave cans back....

the following ping maps have been created and have been inserted into the Calendar.

Ping map for June 15, 2008

ping map for June 16, 2008

ping map for June 17, 2008

ping map for June 18, 2008

ping map for June 19, 2008

ping map for June 20, 2008

ping map for June 21, 2008

ping map for June 22, 2008

ping map for June 23, 2008

ping map for June 24, 2008

ping map for June 25, 2008

ping map for June 26, 2008