Caylee Tribute

Hailiejade77

~TEAM CAYLEE~
Reaction score
Alot of people have PMed me and told me that this video I made needs to have its own thread. I worked on it for awhile due to having to stop because I was bawling. This little girl truly has touch my heart and soul and reminds me SO much of my own two year old daughter. I just hope that somehow and some way that this little angel makes it home safe and sound. I am hoping for a miracle, like all of you I am sure! This little girl has brought alot of people together. We all love her as our own, otherwise I don't think we would be here. Lets pray for a miracle and hope god hears us!

Caylee Tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoNN2ndl85A

What a BEAUTIFUL video!!! You did an excellen job. It brought tears to my eyes. I wish Casey could see it.. I would love to see her reaction...

I love it. I am so glad you made this thread! I wish she could see it as well. I hope the whole family finds it. It's beautiful.

Hailie

Hands down one of the most moving things i have ever viewed. I am so sad today for Caylee and her grandparents. I go back and forth but it is so obvious how much they truly loved and adored her.

Hailie,

You did an amazing job. Caylee is such a beautiful doll baby. Thank you for sharing this with us. For the life of me, I can't see how anyone could harm a child.

God Bless You Caylee!

That is a beautiful video..you did a great job. It also made me cry. God bless you little Caylee.

I love it, too! Caylee is a happy little girl that is very much loved! Praying for a miracle, right along with you and many others, Hailie! :blowkiss:

WOW! I'm sure the video is beautiful but I can't get more than 5 seconds into it without losing it!!

I will watch it when little Caylee comes home, I promise!! :)

Thanks for sharing this with us Hailiejade!!! (BTW, my daughter's name is Kaileigh Jayde...so I love your name!!)

hailiejade thank you for putting that together and sharing it with us. my prayers to the family and everyone here at ws that is heart broken too. i pray someone comes forward and brings this precious angel home.

Bumping for Caylee :innocent:

Beautiful, just beautiful...so tastefully and lovingly compiled. The song choice couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you so much for making that lovely tribute and for sharing it with us. I hadn't seen some of these pictures. It is so obvious how very much Caylee was loved and doted on, at least by her grandparents.

My mom told me that she never thought she could love another human being more than she loved her own two children, but when my son came along, she said that long-held belief flew right out the window. We lived with my folks for a short while until we bought our home, and even though it was difficult (to say the very least) at times, I was always, always so happy and grateful that my parents loved my son every bit as much as I did. It's a joy and a comfort, and just the greatest gift for both my child and for me.

Living with a grandchild day-in and day-out like that, from birth on, creates such a powerful, special bond. Regardless what we think of the family's dealings with Casey, just imagine their pain. As heartbroken as we are for Caylee, the anguish must be magnified a billion times over for Cindy, George and Lee. It's so hard for us to even imagine having to endure such a nightmare....I don't know how they can bear living it every day. :cry:

Caylee, I never met you, but I love you very much, honey....just as I know everyone here and so many others do, as well. You are so very precious and special. God be with you, darling little angel. :rose:

You know,... I went back and watched this video tribute I made for Caylee. And in light of the recent documents, it made me cry more this time. POOR CAYLEE! I wish that this video plus all of the other youtube Caylee videos would be played 24/7 in the Anthony home so Casey has to sit and see every video made about her beautiful daughter! She wouldn't crack I am sure of that!!!!!!! But maybe it would make her uncomfortable. This whole world seems to love this little girl and is heartbroken over her disappearance than HER OWN MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an outstanding job you did with this video tribute to our precious Caylee. Yes, Casey and everyone involved in this case should watch this video. But honestly, I don't think Casey would flinch.

:praying: for Caylee....we love you!

Great job! That is a wonderful tribute (God, I hate to use that word) to Caylee!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back