CAYLEE'S REMAINS-Discuss New and Developing Information HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuziQ u can hear some of the reporters talking in bits during commercials. Yes FBI & LE r still out there right now. Fox says it's very unusal for them to be there this late??? What's going on???????

Yeah, heard the female reporter at the beginning yell....shut up!

Is nothing sacred anymore?

I gave up leaving the house during the day. So I go out and shop tonight, and there's news.

Jeesh!

CFNEWS13 is reportin this just in:

Investigators found more evidence Wednesday and have once again expanded their search area.
Authorities don't know when the test results will come back, but they are confident that a positive identification will be made.

The sheriff's office said at the very earliest they could wrap up their search Thursday, but it could be days before they finish searching.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/17/crime_scene_expanded.html?refresh=1

Is nothing sacred anymore?

I gave up leaving the house during the day. So I go out and shop tonight, and there's news.

Jeesh!

Everytime I go to Walmart, I miss breaking news. Not the bank or anywhere else...just Walmart.

I still don't think LE will release if the DNA proves it is Caylee till they r done at the site cause then they would have to let JB & his team onto the site. JMO

If the DNA is God's and the new find today is the Holy Grail, the tape still stays up and nobody but LE gets in.
:wink:

I dont think there gonna do it tonight maybe tomorrow:(

Everytime I go to Walmart, I miss breaking news. Not the bank or anywhere else...just Walmart.

I'm gonna wind up agoraphobic before this is over with. If I can't beam it in I won't get it!

Hmmph!

Or Transplanted onto the remains from the backyard. Could Caylee have been in a shallow grave covered with a plant and that's why no one found her? If dogs or equipment wasn't used there then it could be possible.

yeah, no presser tonight.

Tomorrow I bet. Otherwise JB would be in the way A.S.A.P. they will want to double & triple check everything. CFnews media release is saying they extended the area to search even further.

Ah geeze, that Hibiscus plant was moved.

That possibly has something to do with what they r finding on the site. Everyone be ready for server overload tomorrow either way. Especially when & if they r done anytime tomorrow JB & team would be arriving to the site. That's if the property owner allows him. Can the property owner make JB get a court order before he allows him on the site?

That possibly has something to do with what they r finding on the site. Everyone be ready for server overload tomorrow either way. Especially when & if they r done anytime tomorrow JB & team would be arriving to the site. That's if the property owner allows him. Can the property owner make JB get a court order before he allows him on the site?

I don't think the court has any right to force a private property owner to allow anyone other than the state on to the property. I would fight it tooth and nail.

Yes, and I hope the owner has deep pockets to drag it out for a bit.

Here I was going to try to get to bed before 2am. Hmmmm, I wonder if LE might head over to the A's house again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong