Caylee's Shorts

I'll put this here because it sort of fits.

Once George was walking outside. He was backed by a building - his house, jail, I don't know. The reporter stuck a mic in his face and George said, "I hardly ever watched the little girl alone. My wife or my daughter were usually the ones (in charge)." He was stating he wasn't used to having the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY for Caylee. It struck me odd at the time. He had sort of a bewildered look on his face.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

I do recall a statement similar to this, but it was in the LE interview IIRC. He was saying he rarely cared for the child alone. I kind of felt he and his wife were trying to soften the impression that Caylee was raised primarily by them while their daughter partied. What do you feel it means?

The one thing about GA that has stood out for me from the beginning
was the exact description of the clothes on 6/16 (when he originally
thought she was missing the 9th especially).
I know he was former LE, but that was in the '80's. His detailed description
a month later just set my hinky meter off.
His interviews with LE all seemed sincere to me, but never his last seeing them 6/16. I think Casey took off with her after the fight on the 15th and was ready to make Cindy hurt. I think Caylee was just a possession to Casey..like a stuffed animal that you can take out and look at when you want. Her excuse for not giving her up for adoption was that Cindy wouldn't let her. If Casey had wanted to do that, there is nothing Cindy could have
done...Casey was 19. I speak from experience.
^i^

I always suspected GA wasn't telling the truth about seeing KC and Caylee on June 16th. :furious:

If that were the case, either they haven't released the clothes that were on the body or Caylee had no clothes on:(
^i^

It's perfectly possible those couple clothing items were already in the bottom of the laundry bag when Caylee was shoved into it.

Early in the case I remember Cindy saying that on the evening of June 15 "KC sat at the table while she was in the pool with Caylee". I think CA added it was too cold so KC didn't feel like coming in. I heard this over the T.V. Anyone remember hearing same? It's always bugged me that this account was never mentioned again.

It was in one of the media inteview very early on. I don't remember which one.

George was at work the evening of July 15th and assumed Casey was home when he returned home about 11:00PM because her thinks her car was in the driveway. He did not see Casey or Caylee that night.
He said he saw them leave at 1:50PM on July 16th
He left for work to be there at 3:00PM, which is confirmed in this doc dump.
He said blue jean skirt and pink top was what Caylee had on.
There is no exact time of death so Caylee's clothes could have been changed before she was killed, causing her to be in something different.
Casey's cell phone pinged from the A's area until later in the afternoon.
There is a history of Casey returning to the home when no one is there.
Cindy washed a pair of pants that was left in the back seat that matched what Casey was seen wearing leaving on June 16th.

According to work records George was at work from 1500-2300 Hours on June 16, 2008
In March on the 17th George was not at work when the first search for chloroform was done on the computer at the Anthony home but was at work on March 21 when the search of how to make chloroform, self-defense, household weapons, neck breaking and shovel were done.
4th Paragraph down Page 3072

The whole thing with George saying what he remembers them last wearing and it not being with the body doesn't really say that much, at least to me.
I have an extremely good memory, almost photographic and would not have a difficult time remembering what someone was wearing. I would need a point of reference, something to allow me to 'recall' what I had seen but once I have that reference I can replay things almost like watching a video. The sooner I recall the more detailed I can be but I could give you a moment-by-moment replay of many days that are way longer than a month.

My husband hates my memory unless of course he has misplaced something so I can tell him where and when he last had it. LOL

Did George lie? I have no idea but just because Caylee was found with clothes that do not match does not mean he did. MOO

Yes, I clearly remember it and I wondered then why he threw that out there..
^i^

I'll put this here because it sort of fits.

Once George was walking outside. He was backed by a building - his house, jail, I don't know. The reporter stuck a mic in his face and George said, "I hardly ever watched the little girl alone. My wife or my daughter were usually the ones (in charge)." He was stating he wasn't used to having the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY for Caylee. It struck me odd at the time. He had sort of a bewildered look on his face.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

[/B]
~Bolded by me~
SeriouslySearching,

Neither am I surprised! But why would GA lie? Doesn't this family know about lies coming back to bite you in the rear?:bang:

remember the family motto....lying isn't a crime.....:bang::furious: I do hope charges come and we can realize that lying IS A CRIME...Martha knows lying is a crime--why then should these folks not weap from what they sow???:waitasec::behindbar

I don't know if this is off topic for this thread, but all the items that George insisted Caylee was wearing when she left, were all collected by LE at the Anthony house.

I know they were on the search warrant, but do we know that they WERE collected from the house? I haven't seen what was collected, but maybe I missed it.

Bolded by me...

Why look at the A's for that? Maybe because she was found in the same clothes as the 15th?...and "original", says something to me...imo, looking like George lied.

Probably so. But, why would CA and GA keep the clothes GA described ? I think that outfit was disposed of quite awhile ago.

I know they were on the search warrant, but do we know that they WERE collected from the house? I haven't seen what was collected, but maybe I missed it.

I stand corrected and have edited my post accordingly.

This is really a lot of stuff isn't it?

garbage bag, no mention of shoes?

I am thinking she walked her there a few times to yell at her in private?

That's what I'm wondering. If Caylee was found with the clothes she wore at the nursing home, that would mean GA did not see them the next day...IMO of course.

I don't know what to think anymore except that this kind of falls in line with the June 9th date originally.
It seems they all colluded on that date until the tape surfaced. That being the case it makes me wonder what really happened and who knew what and when.
CA is definitely beside herself if you look at the jail house tapes recently released. She's in obvious pain. My dh doesn't say much, he more or less watches but then he'll spew something like see they know. :confused:

When I conclude that I said to him, "I couldn't go on national TV and lie about live sightings. Couldn't pull it off in a million years. Mislead LE, the public and collected money for a missing child, depleted TM, protestors etc. etc. ??

If she was put in a laundry bag from the A's house wouldn't that mean she was killed at the A's house?

If Cindy was truthful about June 15th, she says she & Caylee went swimming in the pool when they got home from Mt. Dora. I would think she would have on different clothes after that.

I have been questioning this since I read the words, "31 Days".

The 31 days comment she made to the LE stood out as odd.
I really doubt a worried MOM would wait so long.
A little Detroit girl went missing in October...she was reporting missing that day,that is how a worried parent reacts...:behindbar

Can't tell for sure about the shorts, but they could very well have blue lines going through them since she had a blue top on at the nursing home.
Really confuses me how CA could get so much done on the 15th. Pick up the car, spend time at the nursing home with Caylee, swim with Caylee, clean the Pontiac meticulously, wash clothes, find KC, argue with her, have Lee come over to talk to KC, drag KC to police station, call the cops and wait another 45 mins. :confused:

I thought June 15 was night of the fight. Which means that KA left with Caylee. With
the same clothes she had on at NH. I always though that Ca was lying about the night
when they got home from the NH.

Can't tell for sure about the shorts, but they could very well have blue lines going through them since she had a blue top on at the nursing home.
Really confuses me how CA could get so much done on the 15th. Pick up the car, spend time at the nursing home with Caylee, swim with Caylee, clean the Pontiac meticulously, wash clothes, find KC, argue with her, have Lee come over to talk to KC, drag KC to police station, call the cops and wait another 45 mins. :confused:

Are you confusing June 15 with Nusing home visit and July 16 when LE was called?:bang:

I thought June 15 was night of the fight. Which means that KA left with Caylee. With
the same clothes she had on at NH. I always though that Ca was lying about the night
when they got home from the NH.

They supposedly went swimming when returning from the nursing home.....Her clothes would have been different, I would think?

OMG I feel positively sick, a pair of white shorts is definitely NOT a jean skirt!

How could george lie like that, I have been such a holdout on the idea that he lied. I just couldn't believe he would do such a thing, how awful.

He may not have lied, he may have just remembered it wrong. I think it's more interesting that he said they stayed in the room until 1 pm without making a sound...not likely with a toddler. She may have already been dead then and he may not have seen them leave but remembered wrong or he just saw Casey leave and thought he saw Caylee too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back