CBS 48 Hours-July 1st-9 PM-Tara Grinstead-Jennifer Kesse

I am still considering runaway as one of the plausible solutions unless or until someone releases evidence that a crime happened and so far all we seem to have is a glove (which we all have long known about) and the male DNA and probably a partial print of some kind, all from within or upon that glove.

Originally Posted by believe09
....but wow, I think the whole stranger abduction seemed far fetched to me....I was much more of a fan of the possibility that she walked away then that one. . . .

I started a thread when I opened the forum about runaway being a possible...would love to discuss that more.

Today I opened an thread to discuss the evidence.

I wonder if LE tested MH girlfriends DNA against the recovered glove?

I started a thread when I opened the forum about runaway being a possible...would love to discuss that more.

Today I opened an thread to discuss the evidence.

Not likely at this point that Tara is a runaway when authorities believe this is foul play. The fact of the glove containing DNA doesn't suggest that someone would be casually picking up Tara for a date or a runaway situation. Why wear gloves?

The runaway aspect at this juncture really doesn't make any sense. It could be akin to Hans Reiser saying this about his ex wife but he finally led authorities to her body today.

If we want this case to be solved than we need to be apprised of what has transpired and what GBI has recently said. That is where the help can be. Otherwise, nothing is being done for Tara.

Not likely at this point that Tara is a runaway when authorities believe this is foul play. The fact of the glove containing DNA doesn't suggest that someone would be casually picking up Tara for a date or a runaway situation. Why wear gloves?

The runaway aspect at this juncture really doesn't make any sense. It could be akin to Hans Reiser saying this about his ex wife but he finally led authorities to her body today.

If we want this case to be solved than we need to be apprised of what has transpired and what GBI has recently said. That is where the help can be. Otherwise, nothing is being done for Tara.

Respectfully, unless there is evidence from Tara on the glove, how do we know for sure the glove is not just something someone dropped?

I have to say however, the whole stranger abduction has me floored-i suppose that it may be likely that some of this was staged by Tara herself even if there is evidence on the glove that can be linked back to her. Let me state clearly that I do not know what I believe at this point...

I believe the DNA found was said to be male and thus would likely not be compared to a female.

Good catch Doc. I apologize, I must have missed that part of the interview. Thanks again :blowkiss:

Tara had every reason to pick up and relocate if she wanted to start over after her relationship with MH ended. But, she doesn't strike me as the type to run away. Her approach to funding her education showed she was very resourceful, goal-driven, methodical and conservative. She was described as frugal. She recharged her cell phone when she got home from the barbecue so she was expecting to use it the next day --she was described as never being without it. I don't think she would've run off without her car and her cell or making arrangements for the care of her dog and cat. A quick trip to the store without a cell, yes, but she still would've taken her car and she would've been seen by other people. I don't think she would've committed suicide without leaving a note.

Her broken necklace and missing chandelier earrings makes me think she was interrupted while getting ready for bed. I don't think she'd wear chandelier earrings with sweats. Not outside.

Tara had every reason to pick up and relocate if she wanted to start over after her relationship with MH ended. But, she doesn't strike me as the type to run away. Her approach to funding her education showed she was very resourceful, goal-driven, methodical and conservative. She was described as frugal. She recharged her cell phone when she got home from the barbecue so she was expecting to use it the next day --she was described as never being without it. I don't think she would've run off without her car and her cell or making arrangements for the care of her dog and cat. A quick trip to the store without a cell, yes, but she still would've taken her car and she would've been seen by other people. I don't think she would've committed suicide without leaving a note.

Her broken necklace and missing chandelier earrings makes me think she was interrupted while getting ready for bed. I don't think she'd wear chandelier earrings with sweats. Not outside.

ITA with your post Emily. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back