Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by ziggy, Dec 7, 2010.

1. ziggy

ziggy New Member

On the new season we get to see Janice Dickenson fight it out with this really obnoxious heir Jason Davis.

Rachel Uchi-whatever AKA Tiger's main mistress is also featured along with Eric Roberts, Leif Erickson, that crazy story teller Jeremy London, an R& B singer's mother and that two and three timing Jason from "The Hills".

I caught the first few episodes and am amazed at how effed up these people are. Seriously.

And Janice is only 55? Wow.

Is anyone else unable to turn away from this trainwreck once it's in front of you?

http://www.vh1.com/shows/celebrity_rehab_with_dr_drew/season_4/cast.jhtml

2. Loading...

3. Danaya

Danaya New Member

Jason Davis is just so gross to me, I feel badly for him. Did you see how he was treating Janice? She is old enough to be his Mother and unless the editors did something, she didn't even do anything to him! And none of the guys stood up for Janice, they just sat there while he belitted her, I would've slapped him, honestly. And Leif Garrett looks TERRIBLE, that was just sad. I like Frankie though.

4. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

does anyone else get creeped out by that Bob Forrest guy ... ?

I literally cannot watch when the camera is on him or when he's talking

something about him sends chills up my spine

5. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

I've never heard of Jason Davis and even after reading his bio, I still don't know who he is ...

6. zoomom

zoomom Love, Chaos, & Supper

TOTALLY ADDICTED TO THIS SHOW! In RL it "shows" me what emotional triggers there are out there in the world. It shows me that no one can be super woman. No one can be "on" all the time. We all have "hurts". It (tries to) show me a dignified way out of ugly painful situations instead of blowing up (either inside or outside.) I, for one, need to watch this show.

FWIW

7. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

Hi-- We have a long running thread in the jury room on CR. Someone needs to pull it up.

I would have decked that punk who treated Jancie that way. Nobody deserves that disrespect, even her.

Goz

8. kato

kato New Member

I agree. He's gross. He was on Millionare Matchmaker one time.

9. galvino

galvino Woof Woof, ya'll!

Yes he was, and IIRC he farted in front of his date. What a class act!

10. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

Yes, I watch this show. It's like a traffic accident - you just can't not look.

And yes, I also find there to be something creepy about that Bob dude. But I figure he must be effective in his job for Dr. Drew to have him there.