Celebs wearing "Find Haleigh" T-Shirts.

Many celebs are taking up causes like this, and after all, they're people too. They have a heart and soul and I'm sure a lot of them DO care about the missing kids.
If they get a little publicity for it... who cares?
I'd rather hear about them doing something for the good of mankind than hear about Lindsey Lohan's escapades.

I totally agree.

Excellent idea, however IMHO..Haleigh is not missing, she was not abducted by a family member or a stranger.. Her father, his mother and his grandmother know exactly what happened to her and they know where she is...JMO

Excellent idea, however IMHO..Haleigh is not missing, she was not abducted by a family member or a stranger.. Her father, his mother and his grandmother know exactly what happened to her and they know where she is...JMO

:thumb:

Haleigh is not the only child we cover, we also cover Lindsey Baum and Jean Paul Lacombe, we've just had the most response to Haleigh so far.

Our web-site is fully up at http://snapshotsearch.net/ and you can see there all the children we've covered as our "Main Focus" children and in other ways and all of our other projects.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back