Cell Phone Activity Timeline as of 11/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask Dr. Know what he was talking about. I'm going off what he said. I do think it's odd that Jersey is still in jail when he could be out on bond.

He apparently does not have the funds or collateral himself to post bond nor does he have friends or family willing to post bond for him.

He apparently does not have the funds or collateral himself to post bond nor does he have friends or family willing to post bond for him.

Au contraire. People like him find the money to post bond. There are bail bondsmen around I'm sure.

I'm not yet caught up reading. But I find this suspicious "The man declined to answer follow up questions, specifically whether he answered the 11:57 p.m. call the night Baby Lisa disappeared."

This was also stated:

Dane declined to answer specific questions or to meet in person.

“I contacted the police and they said not to contact you,” Dane texted. “It only feeds the media frenzy of lies. I’m a good person who has been thrown in a mess of lies and finger pointing.”

We have discussed that it is possible LE is asking some not to talk about things; well according to Dane, he was asked not to contact media.:twocents:

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...ved-call-from-irwin-family-cell#ixzz1e4sJY9KG

If the phones were the target for theft, why take Lisa?

If Lisa was the target, I can understand the person taking the phones.

If Dane or Jersey or someone else took Lisa, why? For a ransom? It's obvious this family is not wealthy so why? For sexual purposes? I would hope that MW would chime in to any suspicion she would have about her ex being into 'weird' sexual stuff. Same with any of Dane's exes. Why take a baby? To sell? Someone's gotta know something about this.

I can't see Lisa being kidnapped. The phone call to Wright's phone will never be explained because DB won't answer questions. The neighbors were out until 11:30pm and the call was sent just before midnight. Why enter DB's house? Why not enter ANYONE's house to steal from them? Apparently, her lights were OFF, according to the neighbor, SB. So why not go into SB's house and steal her phone or her kid? I can't see this as a kidnapping. Part of me was spinning on the phone drama and still is. DB still won't answer questions about that night. WHY? Not because she is sick of giving the same answers. She's not afraid of the media or of how the public thinks of her. She went on National TV and stated she was drinking and changed her timeline. Why is she afraid of the cops? It can't be any worse than what some of the public is thinking of her. Even the interviewers got her back up and it was there for all to see. Why not face the cops? Give the answers to the questions with attorneys present. This is still the key to the investigation. This is the key to finding out what happened to Lisa. JMO

thanks IdM. I was looking for him in the Mo. Dept of corrections and couldn't find him.

I can't find a bond amount for JT. Does anyone know how much is needed for him to be bailed out? tia.

i have read on here that it is $10,000. only $1000 would be needed. no source, sorry, i just read it in this thread i believe. HTH :)

i have read on here that it is $10,000. only $1000 would be needed. no source, sorry, i just read it in this thread i believe. HTH :)

bbm. $1000 is a LOT of money for someone who has nothing. Heck it's alot of money for me and I am employed and own a home. I certainly wouldn't spend $1000 on someone that has a record of getting thrown in jail over and over. moo.

Thanks AF. I'll poke around and see if I can find if he is eligible for bail and if so how much it is. I'll post back if I find anything.

In the Fox MK interview where DB admits to drinking between 5 and 10 glasses of wine, she seems a bit defiant in defending her right to adult time and insisting her drinking had nothing to do with her daughter's disapperance. She seemed clear enough about that and IMO, didn't come across as a person who could be easily swayed or have ideas planted by others. She was definitely in control when jumping in and finishing sentences for JI when he faltered in his answers. I think DB was either quite drunk with significant holes in her memory or else she has not been completely truthful (although it is possible that both could be true). I say this because despite being 38 years older than DB, I can recall everything I did last night (all mundane chores), the conversations with my husband and daughter, what time they came home, even the comings and goings of the cats, and it was a completely routine evening. It just seems to me that when something extraordinary, shocking and awful happens like the abduction of a child, anyone involved would go over the events of the evening again and again in their mind, trying to recall every single thing that happened, reconstructing the events carefully. It just doesn't make sense to me that DB could recall inviting the boys and the kitty to sleep with her, but not remember whether she checked on her sick baby. All MOO.

Just bouncing here regarding memories.... I hope mine is as good as your at this age. I speak for myself here, but I personally have trouble remembering things that happened this past weekend. I just spoke to my husband to ask what we did this past Saturday, did we do anything. He couldn't remember either. I think depending on where you are in life depends on how you process things. We are very busy w/ two kids and activities. I think we sometimes can't immediately pull things, because our brains might not find that info to be neccessary. My sister calls this "brain purging". lol So apparently she has this issue too. I will add I do remember all events that we have upcoming for this weekend through Christmas, just not neccessarily what happened yesterday. JMO and :twocents:

If it's probable he's going to get time for whatever he's being held for then it makes no sense to post bail. The time he's in there now counts as time served towards his sentence. Plus if he has no home/ income then it's free food and housing.

bbm. $1000 is a LOT of money for someone who has nothing. Heck it's alot of money for me and I am employed and own a home. I certainly wouldn't spend $1000 on someone that has a record of getting thrown in jail over and over. moo.

i didn't mean "only" as in $1000 isn't a lot, i meant only as compared to ten thousand. i have never even held $1000. lol. but i agree.

Just bouncing here regarding memories.... I hope mine is as good as your at this age. I speak for myself here, but I personally have trouble remembering things that happened this past weekend. I just spoke to my husband to ask what we did this past Saturday, did we do anything. He couldn't remember either. I think depending on where you are in life depends on how you process things. We are very busy w/ two kids and activities. I think we sometimes can't immediately pull things, because our brains might not find that info to be neccessary. My sister calls this "brain purging". lol So apparently she has this issue too. I will add I do remember all events that we have upcoming for this weekend through Christmas, just not neccessarily what happened yesterday. JMO and :twocents:

I thought the same thing "wow" ~ I can't remember if I or hubby put the dog out 100 times or 4 -- if I fed the cat last night or hubby did. I can't remember what time I finished dinner for that matter. And I only know I got home between 5 and 6 because I always do. I know where I was most of the night though --- right here...which also would give me my bed time :)

Right, but my point is that people can't have it both ways. IF you believe that DB and JI are telling the truth about the phones being restricted, then you can't logically argue that Dane has anything to do with Lisa's disappearance. He never answered the phone because the call never came through. IF you believe that Dane did recieve a call from someone on one of the missing cell phones, then you have to concede that DB and JI lied about the phones.

It can't be both ways.

I personally think the call was "attempted", but didn't go through. LE would have an interest either way in the "attempted" call or a call that went through. It was dialed from the missing phone regardless of whether it went through or not and regardless of who tried to dial it. :twocents: jmo

I thought the same thing "wow" ~ I can't remember if I or hubby put the dog out 100 times or 4 -- if I fed the cat last night or hubby did. I can't remember what time I finished dinner for that matter. And I only know I got home between 5 and 6 because I always do. I know where I was most of the night though --- right here...which also would give me my bed time :)

i am the same way. time eludes me. all of my days blend together, i couldn't make a timeline of yesterday to save my life. :crazy:

Respectfully snipped by me:

Just bouncing here regarding memories.... I hope mine is as good as your at this age. I speak for myself here, but I personally have trouble remembering things that happened this past weekend.

Last weekend? Try yesterday! :floorlaugh:

That's ok but why can't he say it. Why can't he be asked about the call and say I didn't get a call at that time. But he won't answer that question and it's a pivotal question in the case!,,

Maybe LE doesn't want him answering this question. Maybe LE is waiting for someone to hang themselves so to speak.:twocents:

I'm a little bothered by the contradiction we now have. He says he's been talking to LE. Why would LE (who hasn't been talking a whole lot to media) make it a point to tell the media that they are interested in talking to this person?

The only explanation that would sit right with me is if that 'person' is not Dane.

I had said in a previous post... I wonder if the "mystery man" LE wanted to speak to was the annoynomous interview guy. He claims to have info about Dane that night. Why wouldn't they want to talk to him too?:twocents:

We have 3 cell phones, #1 is "broken, not working", #2 is the phone a family member gave to DB. What about the 3rd phone, was that JI's personal cell phone? DB was transferring numbers, I assumed from phone #1 (the broken one) to phone #2 (the relative's old phone). Why did she have the 3rd phone? Why wouldn't JI have taken that to work with him? I know he had a work cell, but most times those are not to be used for anything but work.

My husband has work phone and personal phone, he rarely takes personal phone w/ him to work. jmo

I had said in a previous post... I wonder if the "mystery man" LE wanted to speak to was the annoynomous interview guy. He claims to have info about Dane that night. Why wouldn't they want to talk to him too?:twocents:

You may be correct. I think the assumption automatically goes to Dane since it's acknowledged that he hasn't been around the area lately.

So, was Dane living/staying at the community house? If not, how did he get he phone?

Just jumping off your post. What about Jersey shaving his head the day before Lisa went missing. Is there a link to that info.? I must have missed that.

Mary Hurt the neighbor said it in one of the videos. If I come across it I'll post the link. You might be able to find it in the Jersey thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member