Cesar Laurean's Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully..... I think the pit burning part disqualifies the Crime of Passion theory.

It really doesn't snow. That has nothing to do with the crime itself or whether it was a crime of passion or premeditated.

He has already admitted he buried her in his backyard.

I perfectly understand this is an emotional case but I try very hard to just look at how the act came to be. Burying her is after the fact.

IMO

Darn I didn't Top but on another site I read this is the man that is running uncontested for Dewey's office since Dewey is going to retire.

IMO

Hmm interesting Ocean I didn't know that. You'd think I would since I'm a part time resident of the neighboring county of Pender. His name is actually Hiram N. Coble Jr. according to the witness list. I'll be sure to keep an eye and ear out now for this man.

Respectfully..... I think the pit burning part disqualifies the Crime of Passion theory.

ETA: Daggone it. I'm smacking myself for not reviewing. I could argue better if I could recall details. :(

Not really, since burning in the pit was after the murder.

I had this all figured out in my head two yrs ago, lol.

Ocean and dgfred I understand what you are saying. It's like he killed her in a fit of rage. Suddenly he finds himself with a dead pregnant woman (no offense to Maria) and it's like oh carp now what do I do?? To me, it seems like having a camp fire containing her body should be premeditation but I realize it is not - sadly, that gruesome part was after the fact and does not contribute to whether or not it was a crime of passion or premeditated. IMO

Well, premeditation is a problem because she came back to his house a second time. Surely she was 'planning' to leave from the bus stop but for some reason didn't... sure would like to know why.

The fire pit was an attempt at a coverup after the murder had taken place, IMO.

They're just showing slides of the crime scene house. Photos entered as exhibits.

fran

Discussing observations of garage. It was full of yard equipt and boxes, Xmas deco, containers (plastic).

On top of blue container substance appeared to be dried blood.

As he continued, he noticed blood on edge of container, floor, south wall, (exterior wall), exposed portion of cinder block wall and sheet rock. Small droplets of blood.

Giving names of other agents with him. They decided to split up and investigate the entire scene, each with their own duties. One searching, pointing out to others possible evidence and then they would photo, etc.

fran

By exterior wall do you mean outside the house fran?

Back yard, 2/3rds of way from the house, disturbed area. Lined with cinder blocks and charred appearance.

Id'ing more pictures of scene. Back yard. Area of disturbed, charred area and cinder block. Shows privacy fence and portion where some of fence appears to be missing.

Photo facing back of house, looking east, see pool and part of fence and charred area. Now a closer up image of (fire pit, not his words)

fran

By exterior wall do you mean outside the house fran?

No, garage is attached. It's the portion of the garage wall that isn't backed up to the house. But it's inside the garage.

Does that make sense,
fran

Something I read way back when tipped me to the premeditated side. I'll go back and read tonight to refresh my memory. What I am trying to say is that the pit burning contributes to the heinousness, because I think he PLANNED to kill her, even if it only took a few minutes to do so.

Yall, I'm having problems with live streaming, and WS loading.
Just gonna read here for awhile.

I was for a while but it seems to be fine now. Can yall see Mary? I don't know who that is with her. I feel so so badly for her.

Back in session at 2 - lunch break. Goody, now I'm off to stuff my face!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken