Chad G., fiancé of Crystal S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact that Chad was very jeolous of Jeremiah

what did you observe that left you thinking this? people's jealousy is very hard to contain and hide. chad has blue eyes too, and I think our astro charts here mentioned a blue eyed person involved in Haleigh's abduction.

where was chad this fate filled night and early morn?

Are Ron's eyes blue? Just curious. Need a list, I guess. Astros have one already? tia

What would Chad's motive(s) be to steal or kill Haleigh?

Let's do some brainstorming on this, please.

For me, I've never been satisfied with the information, or should I say non information we have on Chad. I feel uncomfortable concerning him, and would like him to be thoroughly investigated, watched, questioned, and tested in all aspects legally possible.

From the first moments we have Haleigh missing, Chad was on line buying some kind of pet gifts for Crystal in the following critical hours. Something I seriously have a problem with. If my daughter was missing, my husband would not be on line doing such things while I'm driving to get to the place my daughter was last seen. Never set right with me.

what did you observe that left you thinking this? people's jealousy is very hard to contain and hide. chad has blue eyes too, and I think our astro charts here mentioned a blue eyed person involved in Haleigh's abduction.

where was chad this fate filled night and early morn?
Chad told me

For me, I've never been satisfied with the information, or should I say non information we have on Chad. I feel uncomfortable concerning him, and would like him to be thoroughly investigated, watched, questioned, and tested in all aspects legally possible.

From the first moments we have Haleigh missing, Chad was on line buying some kind of pet gifts for Crystal in the following critical hours. Something I seriously have a problem with.
If my daughter was missing, my husband would not be on line doing such things while I'm driving to get to the place my daughter was last seen. Never set right with me.
BBM

I have never heard this before. Where did you get this information?

From the first moments we have Haleigh missing, Chad was on line buying some kind of pet gifts for Crystal in the following critical hours. Something I seriously have a problem with. If my daughter was missing, my husband would not be on line doing such things while I'm driving to get to the place my daughter was last seen. Never set right with me.
Yeah, I have a problem w/ that also. It was some sort of Myspace pets thing he was doing. Very strange. IIRC his mood was ecstatic or something similar, that day after she was missing.
I also don't buy that he couldn't go w/ CS to Satsuma because he had to stay w/ the kids. His Dad was there, he could have watched the kids for Chad to go w/ his fiancee to support her when her child was missing, imo.
I can't think of many occasions you would need the support of the person you love most, (your fiancee, husband, significant other) any more than if your child had been abducted.

BBM

It is on myspace.

Anyone could view it early on when the myspaces were all public. There are screenshots of this that people took from prior to the myspaces going private that I've seen.

The "game" is a myspace application called "Own Your Friends". I'll try to explain it. You can "buy" your friends, and they are then called your "pets".

Chad told me

thanks Hon, I appreciate your response. The hands on knowledge you have looking inside is valuable.
BBM

Within the first 48 hours of Haleighs disappearance hitting all the major news networks, Crystal, Chad's and Misty's myspace acct's were located by websleuthers. We were watching in real time Chad's on line activities unfold revealing where and what his mindset was as he played around with on line games and was sending crystal cheerful messages and on line gifts that was very un-settling to say the least with the circumstances at hand. I could feel the glee almost across the screen from him. If I'm not mistaken, only after so many days after Haleigh disappeared, the publics complaints of his behavior, was the acct. made private. In other words, I saw it with my own eyes.

Yeah, I have a problem w/ that also. It was some sort of Myspace pets thing he was doing. Very strange. IIRC his mood was ecstatic or something similar, that day after she was missing.
I also don't buy that he couldn't go w/ CS to Satsuma because he had to stay w/ the kids. His Dad was there, he could have watched the kids for Chad to go w/ his fiancee to support her when her child was missing, imo.
I can't think of many occasions you would need the support of the person you love most, (your fiancee, husband, significant other) any more than if your child had been abducted.

Weird and inappropriate behavior on his behalf. Many were outraged. I vaguely also remember him making a statement about his hopes when she returned and what they could be doing together. No concern for Haleigh and the dire serious situation that was at hand.

I think I might have been the start of the Chad online on myspace stuff with the pets and all with a post here. If I recall, it was proven wrong and my misunderstanding reading myspace (rookie still). Have to check my old posts. Not tonight though.

I am thanking the posters that knew the real myspace pages from the beginning, b/c I was here. Now, pfft. Who cares. The key isnt on myspace IMO, The key is with Misty according to LE. Whoops, wrong thread!

How do you people get ahold of these personal pictures that are apparently taken in private homes....Have the familes given you permission to post them or are they just pictures floating around the net somewhere and are up for grabs...JMO
I found it online. I googled to locate a map of HaLeighs neighborhood to go over the track that the canines followed and came across it. If it is not allowed I will remove.

I found it online. I googled to locate a map of HaLeighs neighborhood to go over the track that the canines followed and came across it. If it is not allowed I will remove.

Are you saying you got that picture from Google Street Search maps?

Are you saying you got that picture from Google Street Search maps?
NO.
I was searching for images of maps already created. I had booked marked a paticular map early on in this case that had the track the canine had followed. My computer crashed a few months ago and I lost the map.

What would Chad's motive(s) be to steal or kill Haleigh?

Let's do some brainstorming on this, please.

Glancing through the posts, I'm not seeing a motive.

Does anybody have a motive for Chad to snatch Haleigh and then hide her away or kill her?

Glancing through the posts, I'm not seeing a motive.

Does anybody have a motive for Chad to snatch Haleigh and then hide her away or kill her?

LFlorida, I have never seen a reason to be suspicious of Chad, but of course that doesn't mean that there isn't a reason and some apparently do suspect him, (of what I'm not sure) so I am waiting, just as you are for some kind of theory...
I really would like to try and understand what I'm missing... (wouldn't be the first time something was right in front of me and I missed it and I doubt it would be the last! :crazy:)...but as of right now I don't even have :twocents: to add.....will check bk later..

I know for a fact that Chad was very jeolous of Jeremiah

Ok, but did Chad and Crystal even know Jeremiah before HaLeigh disappeared? Please bear with me, as I'm trying to find out if this could relevant in any way... :waitasec:

ok, so are some thinking that Chad kidnapped and killed or hid HaLeigh, b/c HaLeigh is Crystal's first born and ???? All this was done b/c he wanted Crystal to feel the way he felt whe she was around JRegan (spelling?) being very jelous? not trying to be snarky, just trying to throw out some motive?

(BTW- i don't believe a word i wrote up there, JMO :))

ok, so are some thinking that Chad kidnapped and killed or hid HaLeigh, b/c HaLeigh is Crystal's first born and ???? All this was done b/c he wanted Crystal to feel the way he felt whe she was around JRegan (spelling?) being very jelous? not trying to be snarky, just trying to throw out some motive?

(BTW- i don't believe a word i wrote up there, JMO :))

BBM...For the record I don't believe a word you wrote that I bolded either..JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member