Charges of Interference, Harassment, and/or Trespassing filed with HCSO

I really couldn't say as I'm not one of the harassers. Maybe they think WC helped with Heather's murder,maybe they think WC didn't help but does know what happened,maybe they are simply upset by the way WC treated the people who were trying to find Heather,maybe they are just total jerks. Who knows...you'd have to ask them. This family makes a habit of spewing threats and harassment on and off line,via text,calling the place of employment(TM calling TK wanting Heather fired) and in person(WC)...and then they always seem shocked that people would have the nerve to be upset with them or dare to treat them the same way they treat others. None of it will help find Heather.

You nailed it in this post. The Aunt needs to have her computer removed, she is not doing herself or the Caison family any good.

But he is dead. He can't see the photos or see what they are saying.

Neither the kids or grandma have made any threats, so why are they being harassed?

What does their mother and grandfather making threats have to do with them being harassed? The mother is in jail. The grandfather is dead. Neither one of them is a victim of harassment.

TM and WC's actions do not equal the whole family.

The Caison's and Moorer children are probably not the first and probably won't be the last. I doubt the harrassing really has anything to do with Heather. These type people get their kicks from bullying and preying on vulnerable, innocent people. IMO

Not pinning their case, but it would certainly help if the kids said they saw their parents leave that night, or heard a struggle, etc. I definitely think LE would get frustrated if they thought the kids were lying, or knew more than they are telling.
Since it was admitted by either TM or SM or both that they were out of the house that night, whether the kids saw or heard their parents leave that night makes no difference whatsoever. That is already proven. If LE thought the kids were coached for whatever reason (claiming the kids were coached may have nothing to to with that particular night, but with anything that was ever said regarding Heather or the Elvis family) I don't believe LE is frustrated with the kids, but with the parents.

What if the camera only shows Sidney in the car? And then Tammy's lawyer says there is no proof she went to PTL? How would LE prove she was there? Most surveillance cameras are grainy, and don't always show the angles we want them to.
Does LE have to prove she was there? Not necessarily. She didn't even have to be there. Charles Manson comes to mind.

But he is dead. He can't see the photos or see what they are saying.

Neither the kids or grandma have made any threats, so why are they being harassed?

What does their mother and grandfather making threats have to do with them being harassed? The mother is in jail. The grandfather is dead. Neither one of them is a victim of harassment.

TM and WC's actions do not equal the whole family.

If they are truly being harassed, then it is wrong and the perps should be held accountable.

But, do we know who is doing this? Do we know the C's themselves aren't doing it to garner sympathy? They certainly aren't above it! :moo:

Okay - either link it up or it will disappear. It appears that rumors from facebook are being used to support arguments (and bickering :() If it has not been covered in MSM, by LE, or in the Court hearings, it is not allowed.

So... take a few minutes to add your links, or the conversation will disappear.

Thanks,

Salem

I'm not sure if Spotcrime map for Horry County includes all crimes but since last asked, there were a couple close (like 4 weeks or so ago) but not at the address I signed up for which is the M family address. I will say, that there are a lot of thefts and suspicious people within a mile of the area and a lot of domestic disputes on Karen Drive?, I think. To me this threatening of the family has hopefully dwindled to nothing. Actually, there's a lot of crime within a one mile radius of the M's home. I would have thought it was quiet due to the larger properties. Guess not.

http://spotcrime.com/sc/horry+county

*I saved each email update if needed for reference.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back