Charges of Interference, Harassment, and/or Trespassing filed with HCSO

SM is equally guilty but he and his family are not and have not publicly blasted the dead victim and publicly accused Terry Elvis of killing Heather. TM and her family have done both and continue to do so. TM is a narcissistic psychopath who thrives on the spot light and she hand her family will continue to fuel the fire and use the children in any way they choose until someone removes those kids from that toxic environment. It's not sad that people focus on TM, who called Heather a crazy *advertiser censored* after murdering her. It's sad that Heather is dead and TM and SM refuse to let her parents bury her. It's sad that SM and TM put murdering Heather before the well being of their children.

I don't think TM writing one stupid post on FB explains why SM has been given a pass. I constantly hear about how SM was abused and brainwashed, that it was all TM's idea. I always thought actions spoke louder than words. Sure, TM said things she should not have, but SM lured Heather out the apartment, and could have stopped it.

I don't think TM writing one stupid post on FB explains why SM has been given a pass. I constantly hear about how SM was abused and brainwashed, that it was all TM's idea. I always thought actions spoke louder than words. Sure, TM said things she should not have, but SM lured Heather out the apartment, and could have stopped it.

I said that they are equally guilty. I did not say SM gets a free pass. I did not say that SM was brainwashed.

I said that they are equally guilty. I did not say SM gets a free pass. I did not say that SM was brainwashed.

I was referring to how this case is viewed, overall: TM is seen as the main villain and seems to be the focus of most of the outrage. It wasn't directed at anyone personally.

What is SM's motive if he wasn't forced, threatened with abuse, or brainwashed to kill Heather, especially after LE claims they cared about each other? I don't even think there is much of a motive for TM. [modsnip]

[modsnip]

I have a huge issue with the culture that surrounds this case, and I am not defending them by speaking out against it. This case has taught people that you can just harass and threaten people (even kids) to get LE to arrest them. (Yes, I believe that LE arrested the Moorers because of the fear of what would happen if they didn't).

I think TM is getting all the focus because she is the only movement in the case right now. got moved to Gtown jail-had a second mug shot done-rumored to be pregnant--requested another bond hearing-daddy passed and allowed to go say goodbye----"confirmed" to be pregnant---denied bond----yep--lots and lots to talk about.

SM on the other hand is sitting quietly in jail. not a peep out of him that i know of since the bond hearing waaaaaaay back in the middle of march. believe me if he starts causing a ruckus there will be plenty of shade thrown his way.

well it is reported that Heather DID leave their lives on Nov 5--but yet they DID kill her on Dec 18.
until the truth shakes out at the trial we just spin our wheels round and round.

I think TM is getting all the focus because she is the only movement in the case right now. got moved to Gtown jail-had a second mug shot done-rumored to be pregnant--requested another bond hearing--"confirmed" to be pregnant---yep--lots and lots to talk about.

SM on the other hand is sitting quietly in jail. not a peep out of him that i know of since the bond hearing waaaaaaay back in the middle of march. believe me if he starts causing a ruckus there will be plenty of shade thrown his way.

well it is reported that Heather DID leave their lives on Nov 5--but yet they did kill her on Dec 18.
until the truth shakes out at the trial we just spin our wheels round and round.

Yes...why would they kill her if there was no contact for weeks? I don't get it. With most murders, they are done in the heat of the moment, or because of opportunity. If a murder is planned for weeks, what is the killer getting out of it? I could see someone planning a murder for weeks over money, but that isn't true here. They had to get rid of her, despite the fact that they didn't have to see her ever again?

Yes...why would they kill her if there was no contact for weeks? I don't get it. With most murders, they are done in the heat of the moment, or because of opportunity. If a murder is planned for weeks, what is the killer getting out of it? I could see someone planning a murder for weeks over money, but that isn't true here. They had to get rid of her, despite the fact that they didn't have to see her ever again?

In response to your post above - specifically the portion "...what is the killer getting out of it? "

In my opinion, the killer got the satisfaction of permanently removing Heather from their situation (cheating spouse). I think, and it's only my opinion...that Tammy couldn't rest until Heather was snuffed out entirely.
Very little logic, but that can be said of a plethora of cases here at WS.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

I tend to examine the known facts. What has been reported in MSM, friends and family interviews, studying locations,maps, timelines, etc.

Pondering the whys, hows, and who did what is just pretty much fruitless. Like I said earlier all one can do is speculate. I dont get alot of enjoyment out of that but apparently alot of people do. you seem to ask a lot of questions that cant be answered and appear frustrated as a result. All of the story will one day be told--well as best as can be. we either wait for that day or bang our head against the wall trying to figure it out.
Im sticking with the known and saving myself from that wall. :fence:

I have a huge issue with the culture that surrounds this case, and I am not defending them by speaking out against it. This case has taught people that you can just harass and threaten people (even kids) to get LE to arrest them. (Yes, I believe that LE arrested the Moorers because of the fear of what would happen if they didn't).

In any situation like this, rape, murder, child abuse, etc... There is always going to be mob mentality. I dare say it has been that way since the beginning of time. The one thing that people can do that are involved with, close to situations like this is to not put themselves out there to stir the fire, fan the flames etc...

The Elvis's are not responsible for people harassing the Moorer family. People are out raged and thus are going to act that way. I do not defend harassment, but I have not seen any pictures, video, anything that constitutes harassment. Prove to me that men with big long guns are or were standing across the street threatening them, then I will be the first one to file a complaint. Until I see proof, it didn't happen.

Look at Casey Anthony for example, lots of rage all over the country on that. The list is long, doesn't make it right. What it does is make people human. Flawed humans. In the face of horrible they react from the gut. If you had a child, a relative, or even yourself be the victim of a horrible crime, how do you think your family would react, and would you tell them to just sit down and hush up? My point is that it is really just a basic human reaction to something awful. Doesn't make it right, but it doesn't mean that it is for everyone else to control or be responsible for. I believe that is why we have LE, to handle situation that do get out of control.

Last thought before this gets to be a total wall of text. You mentioned above somewhere that people are coming down too hard on TM and not enough on SM, I will tell you why I do. Anytime a woman, does or acts the way TM does she brings women down. I do get pissed and offended when a woman makes us look bad. I bust my butt all my life to be a strong woman, to raise strong daughters and so they can raise strong daughters..so on and so on. Yes, I hold her to a higher standard as should all women. She did not have to do any of this. She made choices and now look what she has done. I do not hold SM as accountable, personally, I think he is a cockroach. Something I would step on with my boot. But when a woman does things like this, and to another woman, yeah, that ticks me off!

Never, ever, is there an excuse to kill someone, rape someone, abuse someone that makes doing that okay. :drumroll:

And I am outta steam for now. :seeya:

In response to your post above - specifically the portion "...what is the killer getting out of it? "

In my opinion, the killer got the satisfaction of permanently removing Heather from their situation (cheating spouse). I think, and it's only my opinion...that Tammy couldn't rest until Heather was snuffed out entirely.
Very little logic, but that can be said of a plethora of cases here at WS.

I agree and for me, TM's text says it all.

Nov. 1, 2013

To Heather.. someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath... You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way... that way wont have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.

Heather did not tell TM where she was. TM found out another way and that way did not have "a great turn out" for Heather. TM didn't put a time limit on her threat.

I agree and for me, TM's text says it all.

Nov. 1, 2013

To Heather.. someone's about to get their a-- beat down.. your b--- is about to take his last breath... You can tell me where you are right now or I will find out another way... that way wont have a great turn out for you... I am giving you one last chance to answer before we meet in person.. only one.

Heather did not tell TM where she was. TM found out another way and that way did not have "a great turn out" for Heather. TM didn't put a time limit on her threat.

I thoroughly enjoyed that post! based in FACT! love it--hope we get more of these kinds of discussions going. :cheers::cheers:

In any situation like this, rape, murder, child abuse, etc... There is always going to be mob mentality. I dare say it has been that way since the beginning of time. The one thing that people can do that are involved with, close to situations like this is to not put themselves out there to stir the fire, fan the flames etc...

The Elvis's are not responsible for people harassing the Moorer family. People are out raged and thus are going to act that way. I do not defend harassment, but I have not seen any pictures, video, anything that constitutes harassment. Prove to me that men with big long guns are or were standing across the street threatening them, then I will be the first one to file a complaint. Until I see proof, it didn't happen.

Look at Casey Anthony for example, lots of rage all over the country on that. The list is long, doesn't make it right. What it does is make people human. Flawed humans. In the face of horrible they react from the gut. If you had a child, a relative, or even yourself be the victim of a horrible crime, how do you think your family would react, and would you tell them to just sit down and hush up? My point is that it is really just a basic human reaction to something awful. Doesn't make it right, but it doesn't mean that it is for everyone else to control or be responsible for. I believe that is why we have LE, to handle situation that do get out of control.

Last thought before this gets to be a total wall of text. You mentioned above somewhere that people are coming down too hard on TM and not enough on SM, I will tell you why I do. Anytime a woman, does or acts the way TM does she brings women down. I do get pissed and offended when a woman makes us look bad. I bust my butt all my life to be a strong woman, to raise strong daughters and so they can raise strong daughters..so on and so on. Yes, I hold her to a higher standard as should all women. She did not have to do any of this. She made choices and now look what she has done. I do not hold SM as accountable, personally, I think he is a cockroach. Something I would step on with my boot. But when a woman does things like this, and to another woman, yeah, that ticks me off!

Never, ever, is there an excuse to kill someone, rape someone, abuse someone that makes doing that okay. :drumroll:

And I am outta steam for now. :seeya:

Sadly, thousands of cases happen every year, without any sort of outrage. So I have to disagree that a mob always forms. Even in other high-profile cases, it does not involve children being threatened. This case is unique, and not in a good way. LE, even said, at the bond hearing that if they are released, their safety is in jeopardy.

It is not human to shoot at cars, make threatening phone calls, and throw bricks at a house. It is one thing to vent online, another thing to start breaking the law.

The Moorers' acquittal will make the outrage over Casey's look like a C-SPAN Dept of Agriculture briefing.

Sadly, thousands of cases happen every year, without any sort of outrage. So I have to disagree that a mob always forms. Even in other high-profile cases, it does not involve children being threatened. This case is unique, and not in a good way. LE, even said, at the bond hearing that if they are released, their safety is in jeopardy.

It is not human to shoot at cars, make threatening phone calls, and throw bricks at a house. It is one thing to vent online, another thing to start breaking the law.

The Moorers' acquittal will make the outrage over Casey's look like a C-SPAN Dept of Agriculture briefing.

Respectfully, "their acquittal" will never happen. That's just my opinion, though.

Kind of changing the subject. Not sure which thread we are discussing the article released yesterday about the kids being scared. I checked Horry County Spot Crime map and searched the Moorer/C's addresses & the last reported incident was 2/4/2014 for a suspicious person/vehicle. TM did post a video from their surveillance camera of a guy in a white pickup I remember seeing about that time. Nothing since that date has been reported. jmo

http://spotcrime.com/crime/48472159-a349b0cbb15ff7c6e2776b96412067aa

Respectfully disagree. While you may be older , or younger than I am. This is not a unique case. What is unique, is that a victim friendly site has been made to feel like we should have compassion for the accused killers. It is the responsibility of the adults who are in charge of taking care of the Moorer's children to take care of them. Which any logical? Normal? Someone with a lick of sense would keep them as far away from the media as possible. News media of any kind is not for children in these types of situations to be exposed to. Just because my son tells me he is old enough to walk to the store does not mean I am going to say, " why sure honey, your old enough to make that choice". They are children.

Any way, all this does is create a hostile atmosphere here on this thread. This thread is not in defense of the Moorer's, unless I missed their name on the mailbox. It is about the crimes they are charged with and their victim, Heather. Victim. She no longer has a voice. If charges are filed against people who are harassing, or pictures posted, or video's, I will eat my printer paper and say, Look Eileen was right. The world is crazy! :floorlaugh:

Seriously though, lets keep this victim friendly, and maybe while waiting for trial, think of places HE could be. I'm sure more than anything at this point her family would give anything to lay her properly to rest.

Notice that we are not hearing about being harassed from SM's side of the family? That is probably because his side doesn't bash the dead victim and accuse her father of killing her on a daily basis. There is venting and then there is slander. If they are really afraid and really don't want to be harassed,they should pay more attention to the way SM's family is handling it.TM's online bashing of Heather and her father turned out to be really important didn't it? LE thought so as her "venting" was used at her bond hearing to help insure that bond would be denied. They want to be harassed so that they can sue. That's how this family rolls and those children need to be taken far away from those lunatics and someone needs to get them therapy STAT. I would like to see a photo of the men with rifles and I bet LE would to.

:goodpost: :clap: couldn't have said it better!!!!!!

Respectfully, "their acquittal" will never happen. That's just my opinion, though.

People said the same thing about Casey.

The prosecution's case is not open-shut. For instance, there was no evidence of a murder at PTL despite them saying Heather was killed there. ~Oh this is where a murder took place, well, let's let the father drive home the car~ They couldn't even get a search warrant until they caught them lying. Nope...evidence at the crime scene, cameras, and phone records was not enough. LE might have their vehicle on camera, yet does it show who is in it? What if both sides claim it was the other person driving it who went to PTL and killed Heather? There is the reasonable doubt.

The prosecution's case is not open-shut. For instance, there was no evidence of a murder at PTL despite them saying Heather was killed there. ~Oh this is where a murder took place, well, let's let the father drive home the car~ They couldn't even get a search warrant until they caught them lying. Nope...evidence at the crime scene, cameras, and phone records was not enough. LE might have their vehicle on camera, yet does it show who is in it? What if both sides claim it was the other person driving it who went to PTL and killed Heather? There is the reasonable doubt.
BBM: I'll believe that when I have seen ALL of the evidence, not just the little bit we have seen so far. It's hard to judge anything when you only have part of the information.

My heart aches for these kids and what they must be going thru. I even have sympathy for the mother. It is unimaginable to hear that your child is an accused murderer, to wonder what they are going thru in prison, etc. While I don't have any sympathy for TM or SM, I can understand how hard it must be on their families who had nothing to do with this (at least I HOPE TM's mother had nothing to do with this).

I hope cooler heads prevail - just leave this family alone. Let the Moorers' have their day in court & a jury decide their guilt or innocence (I personally believe they are guilty).

My prayers are with all the lives these 2 idiots destroyed.

I don't even know where to begin with this post.. :pullhair:

First, all the evidence hasn't been released yet. We don't know what evidence they do have so you can't say "there is no evidence..". For one, if they have TM/SM truck on video arriving and departing from the landing, they must have video of HE arriving at PTL, even if they don't.. her last cell phone ping placed her at PTL, the same time that the Moorer's were there. Yes, the surveillance videos aren't absolute proof that a murder took place, but if they're the last ones to have contact with HE, and they are placed at the scene of the crime and HE is never seen again...well 2+2=4. :banghead:

Secondly.. to get a murder charge/conviction you don't always need a body and/or murder weapon.
"… it is equally clear that the fact of death, like any other fact, can be proved by circumstantial evidence, that is to say, evidence of facts which lead to one conclusion, provided that the jury are satisfied and are warned that it must lead to one conclusion only."[8

If the missing person hasn't used their SS #, any accounts, spoken to anyone and all activity ceases that one would need to go about daily life, they can be presumed dead. It's been approx six months now since she's been missing.. it's pretty obvious (sadly) that she won't be returning.

Also, unless you are a detective in the case, your claim that they couldn't obtain a search warrant until they caught them lying is invalid. Part of being interrogated is to gather as much information as possible regarding the case. Police aren't going to pick some potential suspects names out of a hat and just decide to search their house. Once they were interviewed and lied to police about their last contact with HE.. that in return gave LE suspicion to search their property.

Also..
LE might have their vehicle on camera, yet does it show who is in it? What if both sides claim it was the other person driving it who went to PTL and killed Heather? There is the reasonable doubt.

There is no "might" have their vehicle on camera. They DO have their truck (down to the customization) on video. I'm not sure why you are asking does it show who is in the truck? Obviously it was TM and or SM in the truck, if they did in fact let somebody borrow or use their vehicle that night for whatever reason. Without a doubt, once LE told them they have video evidence of their truck going to / from PTL, they would have told LE that they weren't in possession of their vehicle and xxxx was using it. But, nope.. they didn't, because they know that THEY were the only ones driving it. As for one of them claiming that only one of them drove to PTL and committed murder, if LE can spot customization of a truck down to it's headlights, etc. They would obviously be able to tell if it was two figures in the truck or one.

Also, going with the theory that TM was hiding in the backseats waiting to ambush HE once she got into the truck. She would most likely leave their home already hidden in the backseats, I highly doubt they would approach PTL and say "oops, let me stop real quick so you can get in the backseats". Although, after killing HE, there would no longer be a reason for TM to hide in the back anymore, which would now show BOTH of them in the vehicle on the way back from PTL.

For all we know, maybe they did stop a distance away from PTL to allow TM to get in position in the back, that could have been captured by surveillance. If a person is getting in/out of a vehicle you would be able to determine their approx height/weight and overall body features a lot better than a quick video frame of them sitting in a truck driving. BINGO - that would be surefire proof and evidence that TM was in fact not only seen hiding in the back to ambush HE, but also extremely damning proof identification that it was her in the truck. :bricks:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back