Charity Distances Itself From Anthonys; Shoe Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people(especially at WS)follow this case not because of the need to glare at an accident or revel in soap opera details, but because someone needs to be watching. Watching out for people like the Anthonys. They could go unchecked in a society that on the surface values money over deeper values. Watching out to see that justice is done. While most believe justice is a universal domain, we know that this is our world and we all create it together.

Very respctfully snipped by me.

Awsome paragraph! Thank you Chiquita.

I don't see a problem with the A's making a donation to a charity. I don't see a problem with the A's even donating Caylee's shoes. It isn't unusual when someone loses someone in the family for them to quietly put their loved ones clothing into a charity drive. Other people sometimes quietly make donations to charities in the loved ones names. The A's however aren't most people. They couldn't just quietly make a donation, they had to go and announce it first. To me that puts the reason for the donation in question. Was it a way to put Caylee's shoes to good use and perhaps comfort themselves at the same time (media air time not required?) Or was it a means to get on air again?

CA bought new shoes and a package of socks, she didn't donate Caylee's shoes! Which tells me, this was a way to get on the air again, in the news. She didn't depart with anything of Caylee's as the media stated...IMO, there is always a reason behind CA's madness, she want's face time, she wants to be seen as a charitable person. Charity begins in the home, why not be Caylee's voice instead of ICA's??? This baby had an entire life ahead of her and was cut short due to jealousy and rage....if CA is trying to atone for this, she needs to start with Caylee...Yes, they know, they've lost both their girls already. If they are trying to save ICA from a DP conviction, they are going about it all wrong, JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members