Charity Distances Itself From Anthonys; Shoe Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only email from Cindy that I want to hear about is a HUGE MEA CULPA to all she has slandered from LE, TM, AH, JG, RG, MN, RK to us lazy bloggers who have no life!!:furious:
As far as donating some of Caylee's shoes-well, I'm glad an underpriveledged child can benefit from shoes that Caylee will never be able to wear ever again (thanks to KC). However, Cindy should realize that this doesn't balance out the scale for her actions of the past. In fact, it only makes her look like the "self-aggrandizing media hound" that we have come to expect. Emailing the media-Really Cindy get a grip!! You're not a celeb-you are notorious though!!:snooty:

Cindy the graverobber finds another way to cash in on Caylee. This time it's for notoriety and sympathy. Does this woman have an existence outside of Caylee? Does she have any individuality whatsoever?? Good lord this is beyond disgusting.

She changes her mind to suit whatever will benefit her or casey at the time. Oh in court she says caylee's alive - trying to create reasonable doubt and garner sympathy. Then she donates shoes (worth what, 1$?) of her "alive" granddaughter after emailing the media (wwjd miss born again? I think he had rules about charitable giving and not making it public?) to get sympathy and bolster her image. I do think she loved Caylee for what Caylee could do for HER.

Of course, in cindy's addled mind she probably thinks the shoes are worth millions because they were special due to the fact they were Caylee's. Isn't there some law against selling murder memorabilia??

ITA ... Cindy has deluded herself into thinking that she can bring attention to causes and organizations because of her celebrity and help them ... she only brings negative attention of course and doesn't help them at all but, hey, she thinks it makes her LOOK like she does and really that's ALL she's concerned about ...

I'm not getting what else she figured it would accomplish ... certainly not helping to solve the shoeless children problem in Honduras with a couple pair of Caylee's shoes .... :waitasec:

I wouldn't be surprised if in the future Cindy doesn't try auctioning off Caylee's belongings for a worthy cause, a publicized worthy cause ...

When you boil it right down to what it is, it's truly morbid and disgusting ..
A grandmother of a murdered 2 year old and a mother of a daughter on trial for the murder who covered up the crime and will not seek justice for this little girl, goes and publicly donates the dead little girl's shoes .... absolutely disgusting ...
:twocents:

This organization sorta reminds me of the "Foundation" JB started with his girlfriend/now wife and attorney friend, in 2004 and dissolved in 2005 - "MIRACLES FOR CHILDREN FOUNDATION CORP" (found on sunbiz site). The corporation articles said their purpose was" "To assist children in need, which includes but is not limited to: Shelter, food, medical, education and development." Only 3 people were Directors of this "Foundation" - JB, his wife, and his attorney friend.

That's one I hadn't heard about ... so Jose's been scamming for a long time ... no wonder he seems to know so many other "non-profit" scammers ... :sick:

Why does Cindy feel the need to publicize and single out her donation of Caylee's shoes? What about other people who donate?

There are many church groups, school groups etc..that do this exact thing including, during times of despair after a disater.

Many families have donated and continue to donate clothes and shoes used and new to charitable fundraisers such as this without the need to publicize who the shoes belonged to..alive or dead.

Does she think by publicizing her donation of Caylee's shoes that the charity will get more people to come to donate to the event?

So she wants us locals to attend because she, Cindy (I am beginning to think, a celebrity in her own mind), will donate her murdered granddaughters shoes.

But the VERY SAD reality is that mostly likely, this charity, which has been in existence since 1999, (LONG before Caylee Anthony was even born) has probably at least made an impact on the need in Honduras....selfless people trying to make a difference...

Until an ANTHONY involves themselve.....how many others have been destroyed by any association (even minimally) with a member of this family???!!!! :banghead:

VERY SAD to think the selfish, self serving actions of just one person has the potential to create a media firestorm which threatens the legitimacy of an established charity.

Cindy is donating ONE pair of Caylees shoes to charity?
And this is newsworthy why? IMO, it's sad and morbid.
Why can't this child just be allowed to rest in peace?
Caylee is NOT their atm machine.:furious:
MOO :cow:

C. Anthony thinks her donation of a pair of shoes is newsworthy?

Better yet, the media thinks it's newsworthy too?

I have no qualms about donating a deceased persons (even a child) belongings that are still very usable to orgs that help children and their families.

Who does C. Anthony think she is that her one pair of shoes is newsworthy?

Should I call the media next time I make a donation to Goodwill (which I make on a regular basis and to the salvation army or the local food bank)?

C. Anthony needs to realize she is not a celebrity. She is not a quasi-celebrity either. She's not a reality TV celebrity.

She is the Mother of a Woman that murdered her own daughter. Women murder their children every week.

Sorry for the rant, but honestly--she is no one a no body. Caylee will be who everyone remembers. Not Caylee's Mother, and especially not Caylee's Grandmother.

I have never in my life seen more self-centered, self-serving, narcissitic traits showing person (had to word that carefully :blushing:) in all my life. Gaw she makes my teeth itch to say something crass.

AMEN! :clap:

http://www.childrenoflove.org/

The above link is the organization CA will be attending on Saturday.

I do wonder if this organization knows these shoes belonged to a murdered child!

This is morbid, IMO....who would want their child to walk in a dead childs shoes...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I was thinking the same thing! If she wants to donate Caylee's shoes, then by all means do so, but do it anonymously so that the child that wears them (or their parents) don't know where they came from!

Why does this not surprise me? :banghead:. Even so, I just can't fathom why she felt the need to email the media to let them know..omg, gag me with a spoon! Such a typical thing that I would imagine Cindy doing..and I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that she will make a HUGE production of handing over the shoes, so EVERYONE will know where they came from. Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine any parent feeling comfortable with that..oy vey...:sick:.

Cindy Anthony Donating Caylee's Shoes To Nonprofit
Group Holding Shoe Drive On Saturday

http://www.wesh.com/r/24760479/detail.html

<snipped>

Cindy Anthony said she is donating a pair of her granddaughter Caylee&#8217;s shoes to a nonprofit group that helps less-fortunate children.

Less fortunate than Caylee? Is that what she means? What child, no matter what their life is like, is less fortunate than the little girl who wasn't allowed to have a life?

Cindy is donating ONE pair of Caylees shoes to charity?
And this is newsworthy why? IMO, it's sad and morbid.
Why can't this child just be allowed to rest in peace?
Caylee is NOT their atm machine.:furious:
MOO :cow:

I believe the article did state several pairs, not that that's any better, lol!

I wonder if she really has any idea what the majority (imo) of the public REALLY thinks of her? Just like ICA, she is a legend in her own mind. :sick:

That's one I hadn't heard about ... so Jose's been scamming for a long time ... no wonder he seems to know so many other "non-profit" scammers ... :sick:

FYI.....This is discussed and information provided in one of the early threads on Baez and can probably be pulled up through search option....but I do recall the intensive discussion on forum in the past...

I believe the article did state several pairs, not that that's any better, lol!

I wonder if she really has any idea what the majority (imo) of the public REALLY thinks of her? Just like ICA, she is a legend in her own mind. :sick:

The article says in the beginning a pair of shoes, then later refers to the pair as 'the shoes' ...imo, it is still referencing one pair

snipped
Cindy Anthony said she is donating a pair of her granddaughter Caylee&#8217;s shoes

and :
Cindy Anthony said the shoes will be donated on Saturday

Cindy the graverobber finds another way to cash in on Caylee. This time it's for notoriety and sympathy. Does this woman have an existence outside of Caylee? Does she have any individuality whatsoever?? Good lord this is beyond disgusting.

BBM and respectfully snipped.

CIndy the graverobber! Someone has to tell me how to find the ROFL icon because I can't find it and that's the second time I've needed it. Shew. Grave robber. Hee hee

snip~

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, e-mailed Local 6 News on Tuesday saying she will give the shoes to the nonprofit group
ChildrenOfLove.org, which serves less-fortunate children.

According to the group's mission statement, it emphasizes mentoring children who have been orphaned and need guidance.

"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony said in a statement

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24750620/detail.html

Still makes me want to throw up....I can't even say what I really think of her..at least not if I want to remain a member of WS. :furious:

The article says in the beginning a pair of shoes, then later refers to the pair as 'the shoes' ...imo, it is still referencing one pair

snipped
Cindy Anthony said she is donating a pair of her granddaughter Caylee’s shoes

and :
Cindy Anthony said the shoes will be donated on Saturday

lol pip, I guess Cindy didn't send WESH the email..she'll show them, huh?! :sick:

Can't you just see the hoopla now? Cindy, smiling for the camera, George nearby with his usual dumbfounded look, playing the big-hearted grieving grandparents for the camera, just the like the teddy bear photo op in the Ohio Sherriff's dept where George used to work. Holly Bristow, gets the exclusive.
I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit.

When I googled DLG's name (Children of Love), I got this too ~

Avoid These Tax Protest Scams
...Douglas G....They are headquartered in Florida, where it seems, many wackos are based ...
www.irstaxes.com/tax_scams.html

I didn't open the link so I'm not sure of the whole story or if it's the same person affiliated with Children of Love Foundation.

This organization sorta reminds me of the "Foundation" JB started with his girlfriend/now wife and attorney friend, in 2004 and dissolved in 2005 - "MIRACLES FOR CHILDREN FOUNDATION CORP" (found on sunbiz site). The corporation articles said their purpose was" "To assist children in need, which includes but is not limited to: Shelter, food, medical, education and development." Only 3 people were Directors of this "Foundation" - JB, his wife, and his attorney friend.

Thank you Nums24 for this research!

So how many pairs of these shoes will end up on ebay murder memorabilia pages, thanks to Cindy making a media event of it?

But the VERY SAD reality is that mostly likely, this charity, which has been in existence since 1999, (LONG before Caylee Anthony was even born) has probably at least made an impact on the need in Honduras....selfless people trying to make a difference...

Until an ANTHONY involves themselve.....how many others have been destroyed by any association (even minimally) with a member of this family???!!!! :banghead:

VERY SAD to think the selfish, self serving actions of just one person has the potential to create a media firestorm which threatens the legitimacy of an established charity.

You know, I hate to say this, but I would be afraid to have any of the A's name even brought up, much less attending/donating if I were heading up a charity event. I would see that as a BIG negative and worry about donations dropping.

So how many pairs of these shoes will end up on ebay murder memorabilia pages, thanks to Cindy making a media event of it?

Lord, don't give them any ideas! I can see it now..donate a couple of pairs..sell the rest on Ebay and blame it on someone else! (like the recipients) Sad fact is, there ARE people out there sick enough to buy them, imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member