Charles Manson Returned to Prison After Stay in Hospital

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The only thing that comes to my mind is ... also sarcastic. So I don't say anything!

Umm yeah. That's too bad and all. Yeah.

That wrinkled swastika, though. Quite a look.

Seriously ill? I thought he had been pretty much his entire life.

Oh.. you mean physically.. I see!

I wouldn't want to be a doctor or nurse treating him, or others like him. I know they will be professional and treat him medically as they would any other patient, but they are also human and must have some feelings to be confronted which such a person. I wouldn't want to be in one room with him.

I hope they don't waste any painkillers on him.

Banning myself as well. Night all! 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well.... My mom always told me if I have nothing nice to say then I should keep it to myself.... So I guess I'll keep it to myself...... Lol!
No sympathy here ......

From Tricia's link above ( http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rison-calif-hospital-report-article-1.2933301 ):
"In 2014, an obsessed Manson fan, 26-year-old Afton Burton, said she was engaged to the notorious criminal." bbm

re ^ purported fiancee and engagement announcement, IIRC, there was a thread here, joking about wedding/bridal registry, etc. but I don't remember any updates on "relationship." Anyone?

I imagine Manson case (& Helter Skelter book) was starting point for many of us true crime fans and sleuthers.

From Tricia's link above ( http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...rison-calif-hospital-report-article-1.2933301 ):
"In 2014, an obsessed Manson fan, 26-year-old Afton Burton, said she was engaged to the notorious criminal." bbm

re ^ purported fiancee and engagement announcement, IIRC, there was a thread here, joking about wedding/bridal registry, etc. but I don't remember any updates on "relationship." Anyone?

I imagine Manson case (& Helter Skelter book) was starting point for many of us true crime fans and sleuthers.

Iirc it was discovered that she wanted him for his body. Literally. She'd planned on exhibiting his body after he was deceased. He found out and called off the wedding.

Well, he will have to have his tickets punched.

What a life you lived - you should have been put to death - with that being said, you are going to hell!

I'm curious if he was ever diagnosed with a specific mental illness.

I'm curious if he was ever diagnosed with a specific mental illness.

I don't know about a specific mental illness, but, if that man isn't plumb crazy, he's one heck of an actor.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back