Charles Manson Returned to Prison After Stay in Hospital

Manson isn't under the Death Penalty. He's serving LWOP (life without parole). And when it comes to healthcare, even prisoners are treated as people. So, they are given medical care within reason. They are not provided life extending types of care such as chemotherapy, but the state will provide surgery if it is indicated. The ACLU wouldn't have it any other way.. it would be unconstitutional to deny care. It doesn't apply to Manson, but we all know that there have been many people who have been wrongly convicted. The Innocence Project is a testament to that (and they only take on those cases that can be proven with DNA).

He's already had his DNA compared to Manson's confirmed grandson and it wasn't a match.

But what I'm saying is ancestry.com gives you a list of possible relatives. The test for me listed a likely first and second cousin. Being adopted and not knowing very much ... I about wet my pants when this came up! This woman's ex husband was my 2nd cousin. His father and my birth mother were first cousins. Mr. Roberts DNA test was only geared for one person ... but ancestry.com gives a list of quite a few possible matches!

Somebody was reporting that he has a GI bleed and is losing a significant amount of blood. Rectally I would assume. That at first Manson refused surgery, then changed his mind and said yes to surgery. But that during pre-op evaluation it was determined that he was not a good candidate for surgery - too frail or whatever.

I can say that a 93 year old relative of mine had an active lower GI bleed. And had a surgery and a few pints of blood and was just fine.

Don't know if Manson had the surgery or didn't. If not, it won't be real long before he is no longer with us.

Age is just one of many factors to consider when trying to decide on a plan of care. If the patient has heart or lung problems, other serious co-morbidities, etc., surgeons or anesthesiologists may well decline to participate.

But what I'm saying is ancestry.com gives you a list of possible relatives. The test for me listed a likely first and second cousin. Being adopted and not knowing very much ... I about wet my pants when this came up! This woman's ex husband was my 2nd cousin. His father and my birth mother were first cousins. Mr. Roberts DNA test was only geared for one person ... but ancestry.com gives a list of quite a few possible matches!

I think he just really wanted Manson to be his dad, because his mother told him he was he believed her. I can't imagine anything but relief with that result but maybe for him it turned his mind upside down because he 100 percent thought it true? I'm interested to know how the woman that slept with Manson felt after his crimes were revealed... I could only imagine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, with all due respect to Mr. Manson (**cough***cough**)...
His lifestyle and eating habits going back to his very young years was what we would consider terrible. I also recall, before the group of them were arrested, there was talk of them getting food out of dumpsters or anywhere they could get it.
He is far from being a spring chicken, I think his lifestyle caught him. Now as far as the bleed...maybe colon cancer?

Sorry :eek:fftopic:

Daisymae - we've missed you at the Sidebar!!!! :wave:

so, he's back in prison....

Satan is probably trying to refuse taking him...maybe that's he holdup.

Actually, Flatbush, Manson has been dead a very long time.
It's the prison and their miraculous life support.
Like you say, Satans refusal to take him has screwed with all the plans, so, hell is waiting for OJ to croak, so he can be his transport back home. [emoji83]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

had my sister at that hospital and as I walked out side news cameras were set up talking about Manson. I thought this was my time to be on air...for some reason they didn't show me and my Nephew Yelling " WHOOOOOOOOOOO CARES STOP MAKING HIM RELEVANT!"
So we didn't make the news

So he's dying a slow and very painful death from too many Dorito's and peanut butter cups. Fitting.

At a place I worked in the staff were moved around fairly often to prevent prisoners - like Manson and others - from "working on them" and causing the Officers problems.
Prisoners were also given "on-the-spot" cell changes, and told to just move immediately to another cell and all their possessions were brought down by Officers.
No matter how much prisoners tried to behave as though it didn't matter it could easily be seen that something was going to be found in their cell -- and something was always found in nearly all cells after a move.
It is a good thing to move the officers around, they can and they do "work" on officers.
Although most of the contraband is obtained from outside.

Wow he looks kinda ridiculous. Like a clueless old man in Madonna gloves circa 1984 trying to look all gangsta. Like...he looks silly but I still wouldn't feel comfortable if he was ever breathing fresh free air. Keep that nut job and his bad fashion behind bars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back