Charles Manson Returned to Prison After Stay in Hospital

It's really sad when you want so badly to know who your father is that you want to believe your mother's story that it's Charlie Manson.

AC360 proved to him in April 2012 that he wasn't a match. He was disappointed.
"Most people would be overjoyed to discover that Charles Manson wasn't related to them, but Roberts now feels his 14-year search for a father has ended in a cul de sac, without definition and not sure where to go next."
source: http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/23/us/ohio-manson-grandson

Why doesn't Roberts try to find the other 3 men his mother slept with? Is his mother still alive? There are detectives who can try to do this. I think he so badly wants to be related to Manson he can't give it up.

Also this article - apparently he is innocent.. Now I've really heard it all...who are these deranged followers?http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...t/news-story/364fe75d235055d38186b3e84347d035

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roberts and "Star" weren't even born yet when the murders were committed. I was, and L.A. was terrified of the horrible violence they committed. "Illegal prosecution" is BS!!! Everything was done legally and by the book. Vincent Bugliosi was one of the best prosecutors to have ever lived!

Ok just a question - it's clear that this "star" lady must have some kind of mental health issues. Do you not think people like this who are so obsessed with a killer that they move house,dedicate their lives to them, should be on some kind of watch list? I know she hasn't committed a crime but come on? Would you want to live next door to her?

Roberts and "Star" weren't even born yet when the murders were committed. I was, and L.A. was terrified of the horrible violence they committed. "Illegal prosecution" is BS!!! Everything was done legally and by the book. Vincent Bugliosi was one of the best prosecutors to have ever lived!

Totally, totally agree - VB was an amazing prosecutor. Also I absolutely loved his book And the Sea Will Tell. Brilliant man.

Like I said early on in this thread, I just read about Manson and his young fiancée "Star" a few weeks ago.

I found a few Daily Mail articles about their relationship, what her family thinks about everything and also pictures of her and an old friend of Manson. They seem to be close friends, visiting him together in prison and spend their free time with each other. Neighbors of her must have stated that he regularly comes over to her house as well.

I wouldn't feel comfortable with her as my next door neighbor, tbh.

Me too, when I was reading about his fiancé I def didn't picture her! What kind of person WANTS to live like that? I don't even think she is doing it for attention, I think she is mental!! [emoji854]

I am curious. Wonder where he will be buried or whatever. I personally think they need to cremate him and put him back in prison. An undesirable area of the basement or something. I can see his followers digging his body up. This looks goofy after I write it, but I am serious.

Mr. Roberts should consider a DNA test from ancestry.com as they inform you of possible relatives. I did it and was surprised with the results.

I am curious. Wonder where he will be buried or whatever. I personally think they need to cremate him and put him back in prison. An undesirable area of the basement or something. I can see his followers digging his body up. This looks goofy after I write it, but I am serious.

Yep, these whacko groupie nuts will try to make a marytr of him. They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near his body. This is the one of the few times I agree with cremation.

Mr. Roberts should consider a DNA test from ancestry.com as they inform you of possible relatives. I did it and was surprised with the results.

He's already had his DNA compared to Manson's confirmed grandson and it wasn't a match.

I will NEVER understand criminal 'groupies'.

Rot in Hell Charlie. Soon.

Somebody was reporting that he has a GI bleed and is losing a significant amount of blood. Rectally I would assume. That at first Manson refused surgery, then changed his mind and said yes to surgery. But that during pre-op evaluation it was determined that he was not a good candidate for surgery - too frail or whatever.

I can say that a 93 year old relative of mine had an active lower GI bleed. And had a surgery and a few pints of blood and was just fine.

Don't know if Manson had the surgery or didn't. If not, it won't be real long before he is no longer with us.

You give the death penalty. But allow countless doctors and nurses and correctional officers to help this slime bag?

The penal system and health providers at their finest. Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back