Charles Ramsey

Discussion in 'Amanda Berry- Gina deJesus- Michelle Knight' started by ckia2013, Dec 16, 2013.

1. ckia2013

ckia2013 New Member

2. Loading...

3. Sherp

Sherp New Member

That's fine with me. I sent a donation to Charles in the GoFundMe. I can't imagine who would buy the book besides the library though. :moo:

4. nikb

nikb New Member

I hope a significant percentage goes to the courage fund. I don't expect it, but I hope.

5. Sherp

Sherp New Member

I sent a donation to the Courage Fund too. I doubt Charles has any intention of giving any percentage of proceeds from his book (if it ever materializes) to the Fund. Courage Fund has over 1 million while Charles got $15,000.

6. ckia2013

ckia2013 New Member

7. ckia2013

ckia2013 New Member

lol "if it ever materializes" =)

Ramsey has received much more than $15,000 -- but you are correct re: the survivor fund. CCF is at 1.4 million, according to the last update (which was all the way back in September).

8. Sherp

Sherp New Member

I just know what Charles was sent from the GoFundMe site. As a donor, I was updated during the drive. In fact the total was around $15,500 and some free burgers. I am an equal opportunity donor, I also sent $10 to the man whose boat got shot up during the capture of the Boston Marathon Bomber and a short track skater going to Sochi. Contributed to the CCF also. Charles helped give them the gift of life.

9. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators