Check out M. Jackson's kids without masks!!

Sorry. I didn't mean to hijack the thread, but this is all too stupid to be real. I can't believe someone actually PRODUCED a person, a real live person who could turn out to be what is Michael Jackson. What a freak of nature.:bang:

I'm right there with ya on this. He is definitly a freak.:rolleyes:

Really? I wonder whose paying the bills??

He is a guest of the Sultan of Brunei's in an enormous property in a gated community in las vegas off Tropicana. i know because my cousin lives there too (albeit not in such a large house, i hasten to say).

so the Sultan of Brunei (or his brother, i forget which) is paying.

the Sultan of Brunei is fabulously wealthy. he won't notice Jackson's bills.

He is a guest of the Sultan of Brunei's in an enormous property in a gated community in las vegas off Tropicana. i know because my cousin lives there too (albeit not in such a large house, i hasten to say).

so the Sultan of Brunei (or his brother, i forget which) is paying.

the Sultan of Brunei is fabulously wealthy. he won't notice Jackson's bills.

I wonder if he would notice mine??? LOL I don't think I spend nearly as much as Jackson does. Since I am Blanket's mother after all, I think that they should be paying mine too. LOL :rolleyes:

I wonder if he would notice mine??? LOL I don't think I spend nearly as much as Jackson does. Since I am Blanket's mother after all, I think that they should be paying mine too. LOL :rolleyes:

That would only be fair, i reckon! :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Let me get this straight.
Michael Jackson, who used to be black but is now white:confused: , has a child named Prince Michael Blanket:waitasec: and a daughter named ----whatever.
The king of pop is a guest of The Sultan of Brunei?
:dance: He lives in Vegas because he wants to remain anonymous.
Now I get it.:crazy:

Heck yeah! Blanket's mother/father (whatever you are) deserves nothing but the best.

Sort of off topic, but I recall seeing a picture of MJ in a mask that allegedly he'd wear when Debbie Rowe took him out in public. It was sort of a freaky looking old man. A couple years of ago when one of the amusement parks ran an ad campaign, with a dancing guy in an old man's mask (enticing people onto a bus and to the amusement park); I'd SWEAR it looked just like Jacko in his getup.

Does anyone else remember anything about this or am I nuts?

That's the least he could for you for birthing Michael's blanket, er um, baby and all.

Anita,
I DO remember that. Michael Jackson did a video and dressed as an old man. He was supposed to be making fun of one of the people involved in his trial.
OMG the old guy in the commercial looks exactly like MJ did in the video.:eek:

Heck yeah! Blanket's mother/father (whatever you are) deserves nothing but the best.

Sort of off topic, but I recall seeing a picture of MJ in a mask that allegedly he'd wear when Debbie Rowe took him out in public. It was sort of a freaky looking old man. A couple years of ago when one of the amusement parks ran an ad campaign, with a dancing guy in an old man's mask (enticing people onto a bus and to the amusement park); I'd SWEAR it looked just like Jacko in his getup.

We loved that commercial!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/01/31/jacko-hides-face-kids-drop-masks/3#comments

OK, I just cannot believe that these are his biological children and a lot of other people don't either according to the comments. He was black at one time so that would mean his kids would have some African American in them and not be white just because he turned white. Now don't get me wrong, my dad is a very dark Hispanic and my mom white and I am very light but have Hispanic features and get very tan. Anyway what do you guys think?
Well, of course those kids are not his, biologically--That's been known for many years--Which makes perfect sense(to him) because as he has tried to eliminate his black features for decades, it would make little sense for him to have black kids himself--He would never take that chance--He is a true freak

Anita,
I DO remember that. Michael Jackson did a video and dressed as an old man. He was supposed to be making fun of one of the people involved in his trial.
OMG the old guy in the commercial looks exactly like MJ did in the video.:eek:

I know! I may have dreamt this part :rolleyes: , but it seems like the company who owned the amusement park (was it Disney Land?) wouldn't disclose who the "man behind the mask" in the commercial was. WEIRD.

Who had the nipple slip wardrobe malfunction? Michael who is really a she, Janet who is really Michael, or Latoya? Are they not all one in the same person? Maybe I've had a bit much Jesus Juice today but I thought there was only one Jackson persona. :confused:

A recap: it is the Sultan of Brunei's brother Jefri who is bankrolling Jackson and has been since July 2007.

Jefri embezzled much money from the Sultan.

the gated community is named Spanish Trail. it's lovely.

I was wondering if the children wore masks for so long, if he had them surgically altered already? Maybe they healed now so they can take off their masks. It's very risky with young children they're not fully grown yet; i'm not sure how far rich people go..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back