Check out M. Jackson's kids without masks!!

My sister (white) had her two kids with two different black men. Her daughter is very light and almost looks Asian. Her son is very dark. I guess it just depends on their genes.

The boy in the background is creepy looking. Sorry, but he is.
--"almost looks Asian"--same with derek jeter

A recap: it is the Sultan of Brunei's brother Jefri who is bankrolling Jackson and has been since July 2007.

Jefri embezzled much money from the Sultan.

the gated community is named Spanish Trail. it's lovely.
is this near the Venetian resort?

Who had the nipple slip wardrobe malfunction? Michael who is really a she, Janet who is really Michael, or Latoya? Are they not all one in the same person? Maybe I've had a bit much Jesus Juice today but I thought there was only one Jackson persona. :confused:

Sheesh, I think I might need some Jesus juice after this thread! lol

Who had the nipple slip wardrobe malfunction? Michael who is really a she, Janet who is really Michael, or Latoya? Are they not all one in the same person? Maybe I've had a bit much Jesus Juice today but I thought there was only one Jackson persona. :confused:

There really is a LaToya and Janet and Michael. but it looks like they all used the same plastic surgeons which is where the confusion arises.

it was Janet who had the wardrobe malfunction.

is this near the Venetian resort?

When traffic is ok on Tropicana, Spanish Trail is ten minutes from The Strip. so yes, it isn't far from The Venetian.

however, last time i was there traffic was a nightmare and apparently continues to be so.

There really is a LaToya and Janet and Michael. but it looks like they all used the same plastic surgeons which is where the confusion arises.

it was Janet who had the wardrobe malfunction.

LOL Floh! I know, I was being goofy. It's really messed up, isn't it? I'm tempted to bump the all things Michael jackson thread from 2005... it was hilarious!

LOL Floh! I know, I was being goofy. It's really messed up, isn't it? I'm tempted to bump the all things Michael jackson thread from 2005... it was hilarious!

I don't think you can because it's archived. but you could link to it! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

When traffic is ok on Tropicana, Spanish Trail is ten minutes from The Strip. so yes, it isn't far from The Venetian.

however, last time i was there traffic was a nightmare and apparently continues to be so.

Thanks, my hubby is at his annual meeting this week at the Venetian, hope he is blessed/haunted by an MJ sighting :crazy:

Not so goofy because there are many sane posters here who don't know so much about the Jackson clan! :)

i'm mentally ill because i know toooooooooo much about them! :eek:

Thanks, my hubby is at his annual meeting this week at the Venetian, hope he is blessed/haunted by an MJ sighting :crazy:

Oh the rooms at the Venetian are lovely. i'm sure he'll enjoy his stay — with or without a sighting! :)

Hmmm...apparently I wasn't the only person who thought that old guy commercial was odd. The commercial was for Six Flags and the dancing guy's nickname was "Mr. Six". Supposedly Mr. Six was found to be some guy (not Michael Jackson), according to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Six

:rolleyes: Yeah, that's what Six Flags wants us to believe! ;)

This thread is funny, but you people are aware that Michael Jackson suffers from Vitiligo, right? The bleaching his skin nonsense was just rumors. I have a friend who has this and I can't believe how rude people are to him about his skin.

HAHAHHAHAAAA!!! That was funny!!! (I'm so going to hell)

Yes, I believe he's called Blanket. One more thing that makes me laugh!!!
No, blanket is the youngest one and he is not pictured here. The first two were supposed to be the bio (artificially inseminated) by his second wife. The third child, called blanket has never had his mother revealed.

This thread is funny, but you people are aware that Michael Jackson suffers from Vitiligo, right? The bleaching his skin nonsense was just rumors. I have a friend who has this and I can't believe how rude people are to him about his skin.

Vitiligo presents as patchy skin. Jackson presents as non patchy. IMO.

Thank you, that's my opinion, but didn't know how to respond!

Masterj, sorry about your friend. People can be cruel.

Not so goofy because there are many sane posters here who don't know so much about the Jackson clan! :)

i'm mentally ill because i know toooooooooo much about them! :eek:
I do too Floh! Kinda makes me a freak too huh!?!?
:crazy:

Yep...that is what the doctor said. The doctor also said that MJ bleached out the rest of the skin to make it all appear even.:rolleyes: The guy that got all the stuff from the warehouse that the Jackson's failed to pay the rent for showed pictures of the medicine tube that was a bleaching agent. MJ left it in a trunk along with a pair of "soiled" underpants.:eek:

I have only looked at the pictures (haven't read this thread) and think they look cute! The first comment on tmz I saw said the boy looked like a monster. How cruel people are!!

I sure can't imagine having him as my father though. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back