Check out M. Jackson's kids without masks!!

My brother-in-law is an albino African American. Blues eyes, white skin, pale hair and the unmistakable facial construction and curly hair of a black. His son is half white and half black, and looks like a light skinned black.
I'm baffled about Michael's kids, especially their facial bone structure.
I guess it's possible.

I have only looked at the pictures (haven't read this thread) and think they look cute! The first comment on tmz I saw said the boy looked like a monster. How cruel people are!!

I sure can't imagine having him as my father though. :eek:
Those kids are cute. They do look like Debbie Rowe, especially the girl.

Yep...that is what the doctor said. The doctor also said that MJ bleached out the rest of the skin to make it all appear even.:rolleyes: The guy that got all the stuff from the warehouse that the Jackson's failed to pay the rent for showed pictures of the medicine tube that was a bleaching agent. MJ left it in a trunk along with a pair of "soiled" underpants.:eek:

I have to wonder if he started bleaching his skin and then said he had vitiligo. I do feel very sorry for people with that. I am just not sure that that is what Jackson has. He lies so much he thinks it is truth, JMO!

This thread is funny, but you people are aware that Michael Jackson suffers from Vitiligo, right? The bleaching his skin nonsense was just rumors. I have a friend who has this and I can't believe how rude people are to him about his skin.
I'm not a doctor; and I mean no disrespect; however, I have seen the black journalist on television who actually has this disease. MJ looks nothing like this. The journalist's skin is blotchy looking, kind of like it is peeling skin. That doesn't look like MJ's situation. Like I said, I could be wrong. However, I always suspected that he experimented with bleaching his skin.

About the kids: I do not believe that they have his DNA. That's just my opinion.

To add: I hope and pray that he has not "touched" his son in perverted ways. I do believe that he is guilty of what he has been charged in the past with the other little boys. I tend to think that he likes boys around 12-13 years old. How old is his son now??

They look like the same kids, to me. The little girl looks especially like Debbie Rowe, but what do I know??!!

Yea the little girl looks the same but the boy looks a lot different I think. He is a lot cuter in the pic from last year. What is up with Blankets hair. OMG, he looks scary.

I'm not a doctor; and I mean no disrespect; however, I have seen the black journalist on television who actually has this disease. MJ looks nothing like this. The journalist's skin is blotchy looking, kind of like it is peeling skin. That doesn't look like MJ's situation. Like I said, I could be wrong. However, I always suspected that he experimented with bleaching his skin.

About the kids: I do not believe that they have his DNA. That's just my opinion.

To add: I hope and pray that he has not "touched" his son in perverted ways. I do believe that he is guilty of what he has been charged in the past with the other little boys. I tend to think that he likes boys around 12-13 years old. How old is his son now??

I've seen that journalist with and without makeup. He does such a good makeup job that I would not have known he had that disease until he spoke of it. I'm sure MJ has great cosmetic skills by now if he really has it, which I believe he does.

The girl has those darkish areas around the eyes like her Mom, and the boy doesn't look very healthy to me. I feel sorry for those kids and may be imagining it, but I don't think any of them look happy like children due to the looks in their eyes.

Does anyone remember the documentry. I will never forget him talking about when his daughter was born and he just took her and ran out of the hospital and took her home with after birth, placenta and dall. He said the doc said it was okay and Debbie was okay with it because the baby was a gift to him. :eek: I'd be damn mad if someone took my baby and ran off before I seen her.

Yea the little girl looks the same but the boy looks a lot different I think. He is a lot cuter in the pic from last year. What is up with Blankets hair. OMG, he looks scary.
LOL....I posted before I even read your post. They are almost identical! LOL! You know what they say about great minds.....:crazy:

I wonder if he didn't use his own sperm so they wouldn't "really" be his kids. That way, he wouldn't feel so bad when he molests them. Geezzzze. I hope I am wrong!:eek::(

You have to wonder right? He could have used his own sperm? Why not? I never actually thought he had sex with Debbie or any woman for that matter but I thought she had been AI with his sperm.

I thought so too-:)

Me three - and I actually see some Michael in both of them too - but definitely a lot of the Mom. I am, however, fairly hopeless at figuring things like this out...still don't know who my own kids look like!:crazy:

It's actually nice to see their faces. I hope their lives - however bizarre I am sure they must be - are happy and filled with some love.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back