Chemical Castration

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Trino, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Trino

Trino Active Member

2. Loading...

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

4. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

I think it should be done to all. I know I have read there are drawbacks that is does not work for everyone. Also, this is a crime of aggression and violence, would it put an end to those feelings? (NO) So would these SO then begin to kill their victims? Some kill anyway.

I think it is a chance we should be willing to take esp. since it is voluntary and they are choosing to undergo said procedure. Who is to argue? IF it stops even 1 offender then there is one offender not raping. Saying it is cruel does not bother me in the least bit. What SO do to their victims is henious, and those victims lives are then screwed up the rest of their lives. We also have to consider they kill their victims. That is what is cruel, not castrating some SOB-SO. JMO.

Gozgals

5. yosande

yosande ...

6. eve

eve New Member

It has been done before. Take a look at this link. http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20087131,00.html

This was a long time ago, it involves a prominent man in my hometown. I am quite familiar with the players in the case, including the judge. My dad was a vp/ corporate officer with UpJohn (now Pfizer) at the time. UpJohn was the maker of Depo. As the article said, Gauntlett got a dose of his own medicine.

Eve